What to expect? C5 White

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

V-Power, nothing to worry about. Spend time talking to your spirits, take them places - their vessels - and pay attention to the little things/signs. Let us know how it goes :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Terence - looking for your link on general questions and cant find it, any chance of you posting the link so i can have a read of your experiences with your C3 white :D

thanks

WWx

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="whitewolf"]Hi Terence - looking for your link on general questions and cant find it, any chance of you posting the link so i can have a read of your experiences with your C3 white :D

thanks

WWx[/quote]

Hi mate,

Attached is the link for your reference.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =68&t=2923

Feel free to let my know your comments! Cheers!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
V-power
new here
new here

Hi,

My white dragon has just been shipped, but I never felt anything special that happened to me or seen anything. Is it something wrong with me? Normally I heard experiences that people contact their white dragon even before the vessels reached their keepers.

Vincent

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="V-power"]Hi,

My white dragon has just been shipped, but I never felt anything special that happened to me or seen anything. Is it something wrong with me? Normally I heard experiences that people contact their white dragon even before the vessels reached their keepers.

Vincent[/quote]

Hi Vincent,

Don't worry about it, there's nothing wrong. You chose a white dragon, and Magnolia will get you one who's most willing to be yours. Trust your choice and instincts, besides not everyone will experience manifestations before receiving their spirits. Some of us do...when the connection is strong. Do you feel ur dragon calling you?
I had steak of light about 1 week before my package arrived...so be patient and you'll get there. In the meantime, we get on with our lives, with our faith and trust in place. Who knows? Just be open to any subtle signs/thoughts that might happen...it could happen to you too, maybe just before yours arrives, often when you least expect it or are focused on doing something else...things happen when you least expect it.. ;)
It takes time to bond, and I'm sure your white dragon will have special adventures with you...! Let us know how you go?

Cheers!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
V-power
new here
new here

I have ordered a Watcher from CPAK_ghost and A C5 White From CH. Yesterday, I have ordered another C5 Gold and C5 Silver from the $40 Custom Offer.

I think that my Watcher will arrive first. Can I bond my Watcher first for 1 month, then place my C5 White in the charging box from CH? After a month, I will then bond with all 3 C5 dragons at the same time since all are dragons and uses the dragon invocation. Is it recommended to do this?

If separate bonding is needed for my Gold and Silver, how to bond separately if they are bounded to the same vessel?

I think I will collect all the dragons!!! ROAR~

Cant wait for my spirits to arrive...

V-power
new here
new here

Any advice for me?

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

Hi Vincent
Before I got my C3 White, I saw cloud formations and streaks of white light, and also got his name from Automatic Writing even before I got the name.
I have had him over a month, and he just manifested in the room the other night
Large White Apparition.
And yesterday, I put out some Peanut Butter for him, and I swear later, the peanut butter was in the shape of a Dragon.
I also bought him Sea Glass, he loves it.
My advice is just to be aware of everything, little things.
Look at the Sky, things you normally would not pay attention too, and you will get a Sign.
:hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

Also, maybe get one of these
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=200
You can get something more masculine.
Might help you out :mrgreen:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="V-power"]I have ordered a Watcher from CPAK_ghost and A C5 White From CH. Yesterday, I have ordered another C5 Gold and C5 Silver from the $40 Custom Offer.

I think that my Watcher will arrive first. Can I bond my Watcher first for 1 month, then place my C5 White in the charging box from CH? After a month, I will then bond with all 3 C5 dragons at the same time since all are dragons and uses the dragon invocation. Is it recommended to do this?

If separate bonding is needed for my Gold and Silver, how to bond separately if they are bounded to the same vessel?

I think I will collect all the dragons!!! ROAR~

Cant wait for my spirits to arrive...[/quote]

Hi V-power,
Sounds like a plan! You can let your dragon rest in the charging box if you plan on bonding 1:1 at first. I found it easier when I was focusing on my dragon, but also spend 5 minutes everyday talking to my fae, mermaid. I tell them I'm bonding with the dragon first, then they'll have their turns, that I'm not forgetting/ignoring them, etc etc. I feel this is important to respect all your spirits. Follow your gut/feelings and you'll be fine. Some of us like to bond with more than 1 at a time, eg: 15mins with each spirit...for your case, maybe something like 15mins with each individual dragon for 30days and see how you go? Try different ways and see which is best for yourself?

Wear all the vessels that you want to bond with, and follow the general guide: 30day bonding...it's a guide, some people connect very quickly, some take more than several months...so don't give up! I recall Alex's advice: Patience, Practice, Persistence...
Talk to them about everything, big or small, get them involved...I tend to "mentally introduce" people, places to my spirits...I'm a very "mental Gemini"...LOL..
Don't forget the usual bonding: 30days, meditation, read the encyclopedia for recommended treats, like sea glass, peanut butter (white dragon), it's not MANDATORY to get treats, but they'll help your connections...
And I recommend getting dragon's blood incense, its a great treat for dragons! Any good metaphysical store/ebay will sell them.
You can recite the CH dragon invocation as many times as you feel is right.

Bonding with multi spirits in one vessel? Tell them who you want to bond with first, then call the name of the one you want, and focus on that spirit...in your case, maybe focus on the name and imagine the color of the dragon? As you practice more, you'll find your own ways of meditation/bonding...trial and develop your own...that will work best.

Cheers and let us know how you go! Gonna collect all the dragons? Wow...I collect different varieties...

Return to “Dragons”