What to expect? C5 White

teabags
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

[quote="whitewolf"]Thanks Terence, read your link your certainly getting stuff arent you, well done !

Well i went to order a C5 Silver today (already have a C3 White)

I only hit the C5 White Dragon button, :ohcrap: and it was to late to change it before id realised what id done, thats rushing for ya lol

Oh well 2 whites in the house, WONDERFUL cant wait :D

WWx[/quote]

Hi mate, that's cool! LOL...I've been thinking about getting a silver last night...but just received 3 new angels into my triumvirate...and went shopping during the c5 custom Halloween sale!! Haha...have a c5 hippogryph and succubus on the way...!
My family is growing so fast!!! Can't help myself sometimes...LOL.
Cool, I wonder if you can feel any difference between your c3 and c5? I don't feel energies like some people get warm/cold tingles...I can only see my girls and "know their here"...LOL

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
teabags
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

[quote="whitewolf"]Thanks Terence, read your link your certainly getting stuff arent you, well done !

Well i went to order a C5 Silver today (already have a C3 White)

I only hit the C5 White Dragon button, :ohcrap: and it was to late to change it before id realised what id done, thats rushing for ya lol

Oh well 2 whites in the house, WONDERFUL cant wait :D

WWx[/quote]

By the way, you can probably email Princess by submitting a helpdesk ticket...and ask her about changing your order to a silver dragon instead? Hope it helps! Gota be quick though!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time

Return to “Dragons”