Yona Farrell Fortune Teller

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

no having contact is face to face before the end of the year but the email/phone contact which are not face to face come many months after that.

I email her to ask if the contact would be verbal or just like eye contact looking at other from far away and so far she have not replied.

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

hi

starry did she wrote write you back ? I asked if the opportunity she saw coming in the next 3 months was in relation to the girl. She said i will see her winthin the next 3 months but it's not the big breakhrought that i want. I need to take it steady one step at a time and keep my mind on other things.

I am still unsure on some parts of the reading. She seems to really belive that me and her will end up together at some point. I am just unsure if we will just happen to be at the same place at the same time in the next 3 months.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

she didn't reply to me..I asked when would she be available for a 30 minute reading and didn't receive an answer :wild:
this is usually the kind of thing they answer immediately..

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

According to you is it ok to tell peole that i find this girl beautiful and that i would like to invite her for a cup of coffe like on facebook. Or is it better to not say anything at all and just concentrate on getting closer to her and her friends ? Like advancing my carrer and stuff.

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

I just re-read the reading. Is it rather confusing. Is she saying that the girl i pursue right now could be my wife ? She is saying that i got a long term relationship in front of me but it won't start until next summer. She got the message that i should focus on my carrer and preparations before the time come to interact with her.

Is it quite confusing because she talks about the girl i asked about and one that will be my life long parthner.

route95
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

StarryF wrote:she didn't reply to me..I asked when would she be available for a 30 minute reading and didn't receive an answer :wild:
this is usually the kind of thing they answer immediately..
try her on ebay? when i booked her for my reading through there she emailed me to set the appt a couple hour later. the reading was really quick... like 4 days later.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

uuh 4 days is a lot of time lol but since I have al day free I decided to purchase a reading from her despite the fact that she doesn't even answer me. I'm gonna wait now for her to schedule the reading

interested_one
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Super speed

Starry let me know how it goes.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just got my reading! I never had a phone reading so it is a bit confusing to follow

but I'm happy with it, she was accurate, thankfully I got the reading recorded and I will have to listen to it again so I can fully understand and give my own take on what she saw
but do give her a try! she's very nice

route95
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Glad it worked out well for you! I prefer phone readings because I feel like I don't have to wait to get my followup questions ignored lol. You can get clarification right then and there.

Return to “Seller Review”