Reveal Spirit Spell, As Seen On November CH Magazine

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

david2885 Posted: Jan 21 2008, 01:57 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Has anybody tried the Reveal Spirit Spell given in the November Edition (Click Me) of the Creepy Hollows Magazine?

Reveal Spirit

(1)Blue candle

Open your secrets
Unfold as a flower
Lighten the sounds
Reveal the plane
Come to me little one
Show yourself as you wish
That I know you are here!

Recite this spell over an object you want the spirit to reveal itself from

I don't actually have any real candles around (except for some short ones for aromatherapy) , so I haven't tried this yet. Anybody have some blue candles lying around and is willing to give it a go?

Come to think of it...I might have some really small blue birthday cake candles lying around somewhere. Would that work?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
queniecups Posted: Jan 21 2008, 02:11 PM
Vampirelover

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

im sure any candle wud do david as long as its blue. i will try this and get back to you. Thanks, Q.

Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!
___________________________________________________________________________________________
albanygang Posted: Jan 21 2008, 03:03 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 72

When we say "spirit" does this mean djinn or a human spirit. Anyways I will try it with my djinn.
________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Jan 21 2008, 04:00 PM
Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

I think it means any spirit that you want to see.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
albanygang Posted: Jan 21 2008, 04:07 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 72

I am not getting much response with this. Anyone else????
_________________________________________________________________________________________
IndigoWonders Posted: Jan 21 2008, 05:11 PM
On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

FYI - In most spells you can substitute a white candle if you don't have the color you need. Of course if it didn't work I'd have to find a blue candle. Fortunately, I have some.

To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.
______________________________________________________________________________________
starrynight Posted: Jan 27 2008, 11:02 PM
Educational Spirit

Member No.: 73

Anyone else get a good result from this??
_______________________________________________________________________________________
m_m Posted: Jan 27 2008, 11:48 PM
Positive Spirit

Member No.: 57

Thanks for this I certainly will be trying with mine!
________________________________________________________________________________________
queniecups Posted: Jan 28 2008, 04:16 AM
Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

After immediately doing the reveal spell-i did not see anything but im sure it was the next day when i saw all the wisps of smoke and then in the last couple of days-the bright orb at my bedroom door.

Q.

Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!
suziiboo Posted: Jan 28 2008, 09:22 AM
suziiboo

Member No.: 17

thank you david

I tried that mirror one again, with a different mirror. did not work but what is strange though i noticed every time i do it. i sing after woulds. Merry Poppens tupents a bag. i have no idear why, could it be the spell? Or just a quincedence?

Have you got a spell to hear them im sick of having saw ears from the high pich sound.

i have a blue candle in the den i will have a go.

Love suzii Boo

david2885 Posted: Jan 28 2008, 09:46 AM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Wait, you get that high-pitched sound too? Unfortunately, I haven't come across any Spirit Hearing spells...I've only seen them for Sight.

Come to think of it, the spell in this thread is a Reveal Spirit spell, and it doesn't specify exactly how the spirit will reveal itself to you...so maybe it will help?
____________________________________________________________________________________________
suziiboo Posted: Jan 28 2008, 10:08 AM
suziiboo

Hi David

Yes i hear that , its well anoying they say the only time to hear them is on summer soltests. a midsummer night eve, or the equanox. Also you can enter fairy land through the mortal relm on these days.

I have a pedulum which tell me yes and no. It s like when they wanner talk its like that sound of kriypton calls. from that show smallville. Well painfule

I know they communicat through pictures my son can hear one of my fairies. It tells him to calm down and his eyes follows somthing i can not see. I know its her as i only call her if he is having a bad tantrum i can not control him. that tiny fairy is a god send happy little thing.

Why can he hear and we can not !

I feel and see my spirits in light form which is fine. If you ever find a spell where you can hear them please let me know.

As for this spell i will try it later!

Thanks againd David Love suzii boo

Cryptic_twilight313 Posted: Jan 28 2008, 07:01 PM
Wise Spirit

Member No.: 48

Is he younger?
Children and animals are often more strongly affected by haunted items, spells and magickals.

"I was an escapee of childhood. I always wanted to grow up."
Princess Posted: Jan 28 2008, 08:19 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 188

Yes, thank you also, David, for this spell. Later this week or week end when I do get to try them, I will have more than one to fall back on.
Yes, younger children and animals do see and hear what we cannot. Usually due to the fact that we were told they were fairy tails, our emagination, or whatever, that we quit seeing. I never told my children or grandchildren anything like that.
Blessings
Princess

Brightest Blessing
Princess
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
suziiboo Posted: Jan 29 2008, 04:54 AM
suziiboo

QUOTE (Cryptic_twilight313 @ Jan 28 2008, 08:01 PM)
Is he younger?
Children and animals are often more strongly affected by haunted items, spells and magickals.

Cryptic an Princess

My son is 3 he see them and laughs some time when im out of the room. I can hear him laughing out loud at somthing that is not there.

Love suzii boo
______________________________________________________________________________________________
shiori2810 Posted: Jan 29 2008, 08:56 PM
Archangel Life

Member No.: 235

it's almost tragic, in a way. we can see them well when we're younger, yet then we grow up and we cannot remember anything of the sort. all the more reason, though, to practice! and i'll give that blue candle reveal spell a try. it couldn't hurt!

"The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil." Cecerio
________________________________________________________________________________________________
suziiboo Posted: Jan 30 2008, 04:55 AM
suziiboo

QUOTE (shiori2810 @ Jan 29 2008, 09:56 PM)
it's almost tragic, in a way. we can see them well when we're younger, yet then we grow up and we cannot remember anything of the sort. all the more reason, though, to practice! and i'll give that blue candle reveal spell a try. it couldn't hurt!

I have decied somthing i do not want my son lose the connection. So i am going to ask the fairy he is closest to. To let him keep the connection, its not fair he can benafit from it i can not!

i always ask my son what they saying he just laughs. Even them communicating through him would be great!

We will have to see as the brain grows we lose are chidlike innorcence! Getting it back is the hardess thing in the world

Love suzii boo

Return to “Connecting”