The Underworld - Realm of the Dead and Infernal

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Oddly I haven't thought about it since having done the painting Bun is referencing. I do sketch some of my visions, as they burn in memory.

Certainly something to consider once I'm through my current projects.
This would be wonderful to see.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

I'm getting that you're more familiar with a different place/level then the spirits that I had to deal, with came from.
The possessed was not "insane".
What I'm trying to say? I am just sharing my experience. And giving some useful information if someone needs it.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Zirk wrote:I'm getting that you're more familiar with a different place/level then the spirits that I had to deal, with came from.
The possessed was not "insane".
What I'm trying to say? I am just sharing my experience. And giving some useful information if someone needs it.
I am familiar with several domains of the Underworld. I have worked extensively, as well, with each sphere of the Qliphoth or tree of Death. I have worked with every nature of the dead one can imagine.. and while I'm constantly working to advance that knowledge, I can say I am rather versed in it given it's the primary focus of my studies.
In stating this there's a good chance if what you are saying is valid, and even if it were not, that I'd be able to correlate it.

I (myself) simply do not understand what you were trying to explain, I mean the way you have typed it is not cohesive to me; were it formulated differently perhaps I would.

And surely it would be more useful if in turn, everyone could understand it as well.

But for what it's worth if one 'possessed' is relating a vision or experience, I am not inclined to immediately buy they are possessed without significant evidence.
You state with certainty said individual was 'not insane'. Did they have a brain scan performed, is there supporting evidence one way or the other?
My point is, especially based on what little information you have provided, and then given the fact we were not present to verify the fact - we cannot know if this person was out of their mind or truly possessed, or beyond this if they were truly possessed that they were not spouting lies or gibberish.

I would have to take your word or opinion on the matter, but I am not clear on what you are relating; so even that much is difficult to weigh in on. Hopefully this explains my own stance.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

I never said that you were not versed in what you do.
I don't doubt that you will take a look into where they came from. It goes without saying. But be very careful, if you do.

I don't know how much simpler I could state the events that happened.

Of course spirits lie. They were lying all the time. But from the info over leak, that apparently happens. She got their names, without them knowing. Which led to them being bound.

"what you are relating". This thread is about the UnderWorld. I posted my experiences with spirits from the UnderWorld. That is the spirit of this thread. For people to share their experiences.

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Zirk wrote:I never said that you were not versed in what you do.
I don't doubt that you will take a look into where they came from. It goes without saying. But be very careful, if you do.

I don't know how much simpler I could state the events that happened.

Of course spirits lie. They were lying all the time. But from the info over leak, that apparently happens. She got their names, without them knowing. Which led to them being bound.

"what you are relating". This thread is about the UnderWorld. I posted my experiences with spirits from the UnderWorld. That is the spirit of this thread. For people to share their experiences.
What?

That is my response to everything you have posted...
I have no idea what you're saying or referring to...

Fallen? Corrupted?

This needs to be clarified a bit better...

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

It would be a lot better if you read all of my post on this thread.
It makes no sense if you skip to the end of a book and get confused, because you don't know what happened in the beginning.

My post start on page 4.

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I did read everything...

Sense... It makes none to me...

Let me use vague terms such as "Fallen", "Corrupter" and "Shenanigans"...
I'm saying this... But, what makes sense in my mind... Doesn't exactly make sense on paper to everyone else...

Thusly why I said, More Clarity is Needed....

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Zirk wrote:It would be a lot better if you read all of my post on this thread.
It makes no sense if you skip to the end of a book and get confused, because you don't know what happened in the beginning.

My post start on page 4.

On top of that, if you would have read what I said... and what I was referring to... You would notice on Page 6 of this thread... You do not mention "Corrupted" or "Fallen" anywhere...

So... Your deduction skills... No Bueno...

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

Quite obviously you did not read my very first post. Because I covered all of the terms that I would be using, besides Fallen. I thought that everyone would know what a Fallen meant.
Fallen. A angel that has turned on the creator. I.E. a demon that will give you things in life, so that it gets your spirit when you die.

Nothing that I said was "vague". I used specifics.
Sense she almost lost her life. I would never use the word "Shenanigans".

What the heck are you talking about. I said start on page 4. So you would know what is going on.

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You're speaking of possession then... In the Biblical sense...

That makes things a bit clearer and allows us... To understand where you're coming from...

See... All of CH doesn't subscribe to Christian doctrine... Many different beliefs, lack of beliefs, etc....
So it's a poor assumption that everyone knows what you mean by "Fallen" or "Corrupted"...

As several members on this forum are also demon-keepers... Including myself... So, I'm going to look for clarification and not just immediately assume "Demon"... Oh... The Big Bad BA....

So... Clearly... As explained above... Your first post required quite a bit of clarification... Instead of assuming people aren't reading your post... You should assume that everyone who reads your post doesn't have the same belief or terminology as you do... And post information that further cultivates understanding...

Bam...

Return to “Dark Arts”