neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 336
Spelled Number: 720
Your favorite spirit to work with: Things that go bump

Noctifera wrote:
The fact is, in starting this thread, in exploring such a realm as the Underworld - I do not come from the standpoint of 'demonic' or infernal entities being evil or 'corrupt'. And there is also the difference between DA and BA to take into account.. The Underworld is not singularly evil, that is a huge misconception propagated by certain religious dogma. It is much more a realm of death, in any case.

One would have the best idea, if they went there.. if they've been there, done that, from a completely neutral and open stance.

I agree. There is absolutely NOTHING evil about Death, or the Underworld. It is simply a natural change in the energetic composition of our three bodies (Death) that leads us to a different place (the Underworld). As you stated, anyone that's actually stepped out of the Void (or however one might travel), and actually spent some time there, as an observer (meaning without any crusade or preconceived notion of what is right or wrong), will understand that the Underworld itself is just as mutli-faceted as our realm. Not only that, but it is mind-blowing in its complexity, and at times, its humility. Ultimately, Death humbles us all, with rare exception, even gods. For some of us, it is not an end to things...something to be feared, or maligned. It is a part of, not only the natural cycle of things, but the very core of our being as we walk this realm. It is as much about beginning, as it is ending. The Underworld itself is a place of transformation. That is ultimately what Death is. Transformation. A new beginning. It doesn't matter what it is "the death of". Yes, there are infernal parts to the Underworld. Yes, there are demons. Truth be told, most are no more maliciously "evil" than some of the people I have had the "pleasure" of meeting. I have even performed an exorcism where the entity wasn't even infernal! There are plenty of "evil" things out and about other places, too. This is not to say one shouldn't be careful when going there. But, protection should be employed whenever journeys are taken...anywhere! Those that approach with a healthy respect, thoughtful preparation, and (maybe marginally more than) a bit of common sense, will find that the Underworld has limitless potential for assisting us with the awakening of ourselves to our true potential. And, it is a fear of that awakening (by those that would have the general populace under thumb) that fuels the propagation of the malignant image given to Death and the Underworld. It is absolutely no different that when the Romans used fear and deception to cow the populace of Western Europe into submission, allowing them to pin the power sites of the Druids using the very rites of Apollo, thereby severely limiting the Druids' power and eventually discrediting and scattering them. They helped facilitate this by spreading misrepresentation of the Druidic magics, and assimilating just enough of the customs to feel familiar to the general public. Spreading fear. There is no reason any part of Death, the Underworld, the Afterlife, or anything related, should go hand in hand with fear. Instead, I find it exhilarating it its limitless possibilities...

That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die.

Then rose the seed of Chaos, and of Night,
To blot out order and extinguish light.

Yet from those flames
No light, but rather darkness visible.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Thank you, Voidwalker.. I found your contribution rather stimulating.

And lalaDinky, I do agree. I am enjoying the insights here..

I always feel I've exhausted my viewpoint on the subject, given how exhaustively I've explored thus far.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Traversed the Underworld again last night. Funny how it never gets any less tiring. Door Three is for Sinners.. I met a bunch of prohibition era ladies hanging around in their flapper gowns.. a couple of hellhounds on loan guided me this time. They were cool. The incubus mauling me wasn't so cool but I'll cut the guy a break.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Noctifera wrote:The incubus mauling me wasn't so cool but I'll cut the guy a break.
Lol!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
brazilian
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 133
Spelled Number: 258
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alef Samekh

Nice to see you here Noc, don´t they have a cafeteria or something where you can replenish your "energies"? :P

Peace! ?
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brazilian wrote:Nice to see you here Noc, don´t they have a cafeteria or something where you can replenish your "energies"? :P
If there's a place just to chill in the Underworlds, I'm not sure where it is.. I mean there are places where nothings going on or beings are just passing through, but just being there can be very draining.

There are many stories in myth about living beings descending to the Underworld, heroes and gods, that were warned what happens when the living enter the realm of the dead. Many issues can arise of this. Even in astral form, since I am living I face energetic challenges and informing some there that I'm 'a guest' is of pertinence, while others get it and are familiar with me from previous times.
It's interestingly a double-edged sword.. the more I travel there, the more I belong energetically and the easier it gets, but with that ease comes a great need for adjustment once I leave the Underworld. Balance is definitely necessary to keep an eye on.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

During October 2006, A woman appeared on eBay. Her real name was Nadira. She was Greek-Egyptian, and she sold remarkable things well below cost. I bought a "ring set" of 2 rings that were as follows: 1. Ring with 4 carate rectangle cut class 2 diamond and 8 carat gold that was a portal to Demetra (Demeter) and the other was the same type of ring for Djus (Zeus) and again a portal for a total cost of $145.00 post paid.....When I recieved them I was amazed that the stones were actual diamonds, not glass or zircon. and they were and ar quite powerful. I gave her great feedback, and then contacted her saying that she really had underchargde the rings.

Her reply went somewhat like this: "Yes I know but because you wanted them and then were not willing not to tell me they were real, was a test...First of all the power doesn't scare you, nor are you blind to the power. I represent a very old group of what you should call "High Magick", and we are looking for no more than a dozen people who meet our standards.

We are older and our group is endangered in its survival. We go back thousands of years, and along with 2 other people we believe we have found you and the 2 others to be able to handle high powers, and are honest and ethical.

So here's the pitch: Let us know if you want to join (and she told me a few things not to mention, especially her address in Athens) and I agreed to join.

She responded back, saying that she would be sending me some items that will be tagged as to what they are and you must keep them. And when you first hold them, they will bind their energies to you. DO you agree to that? "Yes!"

So 2 weeks later they came. from Athens.

First in the package was a typewritten 2 page single spaced letter. There was a greeting and then follows (a slightly abbreviated version): There are many mysteries to Mount Olympos …………There is a specific plant that is hidden near the areas of Mavrologos (trans. Black Reasoned-Mind Spirit Power” and Mavratzas Sparmos (Trans. Black [Magical Male-Female together] Sperm.. These are named mystical areas near the estuary to the Aegean Sea, and near Enipeas estuary (Enipeas means “River God” and/or “Resound”) and Prionea (hard to define: it can be either “A Force We Do Not Understand” and perhaps “A type of Human Being”)

This plant has been tended and trimed since about 6,000 BC or later. In this vial are stem cuttings from this plant preserved in brandy, and completely sealed. Do not open it, but keep it as it is. It has subtle life powers that act as portals to times and places that you must discover for yourself.
Then there is a body of water that Homer and others used to mask the real name of a sacred river to the Underworld. The code Name is Styx, and this body of water has not one name, but you (and any other person “who knows about this” and has used the perfume I have sent, you make the river by asking, to take your name so that “you are joined [melded] to this River forever, and you give this River, your name. The cloisonné “bottle” that I have sent you, has water from that River mixed with a scent of some of the wildflowers that gow near its waters. You only need it once, but use it whenever you feel like it. This was the true story of Achilles being held in the river and had the unprotected heel. Homer was a great story teller, and wise as any human can be. But Achilles faked his death. What he really did was to ask the river “Styx”, to let him become a force beyond the human body to live in a guide the river, and countless other things…”

Then there was a cheap bead necklace: “wear it until, it falls appart, then its protective powers will be in your skin, bones, and spirit. Now go out into the world, and do whatever you must do. Blessings, to another one of us who is now adopted my all of this mysticism.”

I never heard from her again. I wrote twice, and then gave up. My letters to Athens were not returned in the mail.
So, from all this, there is still much for me to learn.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am reposting my post.
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I will be reposting my post.

Occult Metaphysical
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:Although this post was entirely ignored, deliberately, as I wrote it, - this contains more easy to understand knowledge if you just think about the ramifications of the story, and if you get to that point of doing this with any advanced knowledge...usually you get a communication of some sort, that offers an open door into a collectivity of wonderful ideas, powers, and safety....But be careful...don't let anyone know you got this information from me.......'cause you might just be ridiculed or suddenly ignored. They are running the show here....by selctively isolating people.

I may point to current posts, or certain questions, but there will be no new original posts.
Good grief. There is absolutely no need to be dramatic. You're only sabotaging yourself and a perfectly decent capacity to contribute positively to a thread when you want to.

Just because nobody responded after your post, doesn't mean nobody read what you posted. I read with interest what you contributed about the River Styx.
Not everyone always has something to say in a moment about everything. Being stubborn when you don't get the attention you expect is not the most respectable trait and not at all worthwhile.

And it's likely your engagement with my threads, and vice versa create tension in other would-be contributors who realize our interactions have a tendency of ending up 'anywhere the wind blows' more or less.

This is getting redundant, it doesn't have to be but probably always will. Regardless let my ackbowledgement suffice.

Return to “Dark Arts”