Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Caiyros Arlen wrote:Although this post was entirely ignored, deliberately, as I wrote it, - this contains more easy to understand knowledge if you just think about the ramifications of the story, and if you get to that point of doing this with any advanced knowledge...usually you get a communication of some sort, that offers an open door into a collectivity of wonderful ideas, powers, and safety....But be careful...don't let anyone know you got this information from me.......'cause you might just be ridiculed or suddenly ignored. They are running the show here....by selctively isolating people.

I may point to current posts, or certain questions, but there will be no new original posts.
Good grief. There is absolutely no need to be dramatic. You're only sabotaging yourself and a perfectly decent capacity to contribute positively to a thread when you want to.

Just because nobody responded after your post, doesn't mean nobody read what you posted. I read with interest what you contributed about the River Styx.
Not everyone always has something to say in a moment about everything. Being stubborn when you don't get the attention you expect is not the most respectable trait and not at all worthwhile.

And it's likely your engagement with my threads, and vice versa create tension in other would-be contributors who realize our interactions have a tendency of ending up 'anywhere the wind blows' more or less.

This is getting redundant, it doesn't have to be but probably always will. Regardless let my ackbowledgement suffice.

I rewrote it and expanded it and put it on my blog so that it won't disappear from the "no comment rule force" As there was no comment on it, I decided not to give out tiny vials of the water perfume that I mentioned. I am bound to Charon, I am also bound to the source of this actual river, and have a part of the 6,000 + year old tree, and he said to me to withdraw any and all offers at this time. SO I have. I have my own rules on friendship and helping others, and with communications that are quite different from yours. No harm in that. In martial arts, if you study Feng Shui, you will understand it. And as I took a vow by free choice to always honor my teacher, just mentioning the idea, I bow to my teacher Master Dr. Lin Yuang. Moulee translated the Chinese and I "created" the english. for a book we published called The Unwobbling Pivot. It explains many things.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
rdev
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jervis
Zodiac:

hello Caiyros Arlen,

I am bound to charon too! :D and I feel really really cold energy when he appeared.. great though.. is that happen to you too? :D

Lilith_Arcana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Infernal demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal demon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith Arcana
Zodiac:

Anyone else here a Demonolater or Satanist?

Can't say I've much knowledge with working with the dead--but I've such profound experience with working with Infernal divinities/demons. When I began my journey on the Infernal path (I started out as a LHP Luciferian), the first Demon to approach me and counsel me in all my newbieness was Ashtaroth. She was very kind and patient with me and even helped me get in good graces with Satan and Lilith. When Lilith became my Matron deity, she spiritually kicked my ass (which I am grateful for) and helped me face my fears and all the things that have caused me much personal pain and suffering. Along the way, I did a LOT of sex magick rituals with her and Satanachia. I've even had a few.. *ahem* intimate moments with Abaddon and Belial. Lucifer likes to help me out with any science-related college studies and quite enjoys listening to power metal with me during my morning trip to my university.

The first member of my spirit family is the current 3rd Demon Lord. He was born under the previous 3rd's division but rose to power by defeating the previous. Obvi, I won't ever give out his real name but I refer to him as "Dominus" or "My Lord" ;)

"Renich Viasa Avage Lilith Lirach.
Ishet Zenunim Taninsam Ama Lilith, Liftoach Qliphoth."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have a 19th Dynasty statue of Ani and was bound to Ani a number of years ago. There is a secret so obvious ithat it is "hidden" (a paradox perhaps?) that Sir Alan Gardiner stumbled across, but only took the 1st step towards, then an American Egyptologist (name withheld) - she took it almost to the very completion of Sir Alan's discovery, because she studied with him, and I took it to the end point. The issue is linguistics and at some point this year (I am currently working on a larger project) the answer to how to specifically use Ani's writing called The scroll of the coming forth unto day will appear.

As for Satan, he is a perfect gentleman.

As for Lucifer read Michael W. Ford

ka luo si ai lun

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

::bump:: Wow. This is a fascinating thread

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

gotta read the whole thread this has me intrigued

spirits lots
Celestial Nightmare
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

:woohoo: I loved reading this. Thank you for all of the information

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
—Van Wilder
1mg 2wk
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:Considering Purgatory, an in-between place.. I am reminded of how I actually went through what I can only call a simulated afterlife experience, it was truly intense. I seemed to experience this "purgatorial" period, or general afterlife journey where it felt I had a great amount of time just to explore, but realised I should be doing so with more intent - working on myself, learning and using the time as wisely as I could so that I would be granted more options for my ascendence or continuation.
This experience was quite insightful and definitely so in guiding me in my understanding of death.
I had an experience similar to this one maybe a year ago. I had forgotten about it until I read your posts about this, Noc. Which makes sense in the context of the experience itself. And there are parts of it I still don't remember.

I was taken through...not the setting of the afterlife, so much as...given enough information about the feeling of being an afterlife existence to remind myself not to spiral out over the idea.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I grew up as a very devout Southern Baptist. I de-coupled from Christianity around the same time the woman that had raised me died of a long and painful battle with pancreatic cancer. Her funeral came right after that de-coupling and really cemented it. Baptist funerals have become very difficult for me to sit through. There is a major theme of denial dressed up as hope. We don't have to be sad because death isn't real, is sort of the general idea.

Anyway, since then, I have periodic intrusive thoughts of existential anxiety. And it is very specific. It is NEVER an issue of hell. I am terrified of dark and unknown expanses. I never AP into deep water, for example. I am equally terrified that after death I might be conscious but in a void of nothing. Like. Flat nothing. Sitting through nothing forever and just wondering what could happen next. (Unsurprisingly, I also am uncomfortable with not knowing what's happening next. ;) )

In a sense, the experience was a tour of death the state of being, led by Death--whether archetypal force or entity...that Consciousness was the guide. Psychopomp, even. There were three or four parts to the experience, and I would wake up after each.

In each part, I would start there without a guide. There would be people around me. Always some I knew (either someone my current consciousness would recognize or someone that I just had a sense of knowing) and many more I didn't. I'd be looking around. And then I would take some sort of action specific to the situation. So, one setting was a lecture hall, and there were people outside who were nervous, people inside who knew there was nothing to worry about. I could go be nervous with those outside, I could go inside and then stick my head out and reassure them, or I could just go in and leave it alone. Or there would be a wedding on a beach at night with a bonfire, and I could choose to watch from afar, or try to get closer to see. Just some small choices and actions to take. And then I'd have a sense of small relief. And then I would see the woman whose death I discussed above, beaming at me and sending me the sense of, "See? Nothing to worry about."

After each part, I'd wake up from the emotional overwhelm, and realize my body had been crying in my sleep. And I would fall directly back to sleep, without recovery/reset time. And Death would come to the now empty setting and tell me that it was to show me that there was nothing to worry about. That it was not only an okay state of being, but a good state of being. But each time I looked at Him, I became more afraid the longer I looked. He told me, "See? There's nothing bad here. But it is a lot for you now. So you'll forget." And truly, from one end to the next beginning, I did forget. After the last one, I finally begged upon waking for it to stop, that I couldn't keep doing it.

It was all intended as a kindness. And I'm sure it will feel more like only a kindness as my time in this life passes. But the part I'm to take with me, is "There's nothing to fear in the afterlife." And it was the exact right time for me to run into Noc's post on this because the intrusive anxieties about the afterlife had started cropping up again, unbidden.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

An incredibly interesting read, particularly from my interest in necromancy. This was so informative in so many ways.

I have long been of the mindset that there is nothing to fear in the afterlife, that it is a transition to the next level of our evolution and growth as spiritual beings.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Dark Arts”