ritual to summon a succubus

Invocations for nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thank you, Ash. There is a certain decorum that can be utilized if we take a break and breathe before we post. There is no need to have meltdowns. We have a wonderful opportunity to grow and share when we choose :drama: as a motto. :wave:

A question pertaining to the OP's original idea, how much risk would there be if someone was using a portal that didn't allow dangerous beings to pass? I have a portal like that from CH, but would one for incubi/succubi be as protected? There is still an unsettled question as to whether they are lighter arts demons or if demons were just the category given by organized religion to peg them and all other non-WA beings as evil.

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

o.k. i had a week to think things over. and i have returned. and i apologize for my earlier comments about spirit keeping. i myself am a spirit keeper for awhile. and i wish to make corrections concerning this thread.
again i wish to apologize for posting this thread in haste. that i didn't outline precautions or safeguards. there were banishing rituals listed in the book sexual alchemy by donald tyson. however including these rituals i use my own methods which is based on my path of shamanism and the kabbalah which may not work with everyone. so i suggest that you don't try this. after the ritual. i thank the spirit whom i'm invoking. and then i close the ritual by invoking the four letters of the name of God: the tetragrammaton. then i put out the candle. i also use the banishing rituals used by the Golden dawn as well. as a precaution. to make certain that no entities or spirits remain. ( and there maybe).
again i must remind anyone who reads this thread that you must understand that i had a long standing relationship with this entity for many years. ( as posted in other threads) that she wasn't summon out of the blue. and she has been with me for a long time.. and i only used the ritual posted in this thread to open the door between her and me. some will feel this is foolish. or stupid.
they may even call me a moron. in a way they are right. i posted this thread without thinking about what i was writing. forgetting that there are readers out there who may try it. and never had the same experience as i had that lead me to it. again my apologies.
blessings,
richard t.

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

richard t wrote:o.k. i had a week to think things over. and i have returned. and i apologize for my earlier comments about spirit keeping. i myself am a spirit keeper for awhile. and i wish to make corrections concerning this thread.
again i wish to apologize for posting this thread in haste. that i didn't outline precautions or safeguards. there were banishing rituals listed in the book sexual alchemy by donald tyson. however including these rituals i use my own methods which is based on my path of shamanism and the kabbalah which may not work with everyone. so i suggest that you don't try this. after the ritual. i thank the spirit whom i'm invoking. and then i close the ritual by invoking the four letters of the name of God: the tetragrammaton. then i put out the candle. i also use the banishing rituals used by the Golden dawn as well. as a precaution. to make certain that no entities or spirits remain. ( and there maybe).
again i must remind anyone who reads this thread that you must understand that i had a long standing relationship with this entity for many years. ( as posted in other threads) that she wasn't summon out of the blue. and she has been with me for a long time.. and i only used the ritual posted in this thread to open the door between her and me. some will feel this is foolish. or stupid.
they may even call me a moron. in a way they are right. i posted this thread without thinking about what i was writing. forgetting that there are readers out there who may try it. and never had the same experience as i had that lead me to it. again my apologies.
blessings,
richard t.
I have learned alot these past few weeks and i would like to apologize, if you will accept and if not i understand. Sometimes i can be very rude and outlandish in my statements. I will not justify the reasons, but i do apologize..

Best Regards,

FYA

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

richard t wrote:i had learned this after purchasing the book sexual alchemy by donald tyson.
I have really wanted that book for ages. It's rare and expensive so I haven't managed to get it yet. :problem:
I am really interested in Donald Tyson. His works seem to appeal to me. I seem to have a habit of liking books/authors which are rare/rare topics/harder to find/expensive. Not intentionally though. I am interested in them.

As to summoning, you really need to know what you are doing as it can be dangerous.

Image Image

Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

Hey ninjalovegirl, I have something you may be interested in.

http://occultebooks.blogspot.com/search/label/Alchemy

Enjoy
:thumbup:
Hellion D.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hellion Darkmoon wrote:Hey ninjalovegirl, I have something you may be interested in.

http://occultebooks.blogspot.com/search/label/Alchemy

Enjoy
:thumbup:
Hellion D.
Temptation right there. So easy to download... I actually wanted to buy it.
But thanks Hellion. Glad to see you are back. :wave:

Image Image

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

ninjalovergirl wrote:

Glad to see you posting. :)

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Adelphia wrote:
ninjalovergirl wrote:

Glad to see you posting. :)
Thank you. I'm glad to be back.
I won't be posting as much as I usually do though.

Image Image

Hati
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I do know alot about Richard T.....ive read his succubus experiences online.....amazing. I laugh alot when i hear ignorant opinions. You guys actually believe doing protection rituals will actually protect you hahaha. What makes you think God will protect you when youre doing works of sorcery which he considers an abomination.....dont fool yourself. How disrespectful it is to call upon the holy names of Angels and the Holy names of God when his furious anger boils over against those who are enchanters and sorcerers. Doing those protection rituals are acts of blasphemy toward a most holy God. So no i never do protection rituals and everything I summon/conjure always goes well for me.

succupedia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

All the warnings aside, these rituals, summonings and invocations are not a necessity. It's good for preperations and to raise the state of mentality. The most important is your intentions and your beliefs. Without it, your chances of it to work, is drastically decreasing. I did the simplest thing, when I started 3 years ago, but I found out that one of my succubus been with me since I was born and the other has followed my life events for many years before a contact was established.

Entities and spirits of duality, either it's dark or grey, can get a "kick" out of fearfull reactions. Those reactions can trigger a "need for more", rather than malicious intentions of the entity or spirit. Love, on the other hand, have just the same effect and to show love and interrest towards a darker energy, may flip the coin very fast.

We all have different experiences with succubus entities and spirits, and through those experiences, we can learn from eachother. And sometimes it CAN go wrong. The reaction of fear, can sometimes get you in an unnecessary trouble.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Invocations”