ritual to summon a succubus

Invocations for nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
richard t
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

i had learned this after purchasing the book sexual alchemy by donald tyson. however my version is based on the line of a 15th century ritual to summoning agrat bath malahat which is found in the book: encyclopedia of spirits by judika illes page 136.
light a candle that is scented with cinnamon. and/or with frankencense incense. then say in the name of Shaddai i call to you Lilith to send me one of your daughters. and thank her for hearing your invocation. then blow out the candle and lay on the bed.
this open the door between me and my succubus.

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

is that dangerous? how do you know what kind of succy you are going to get?

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

richard t wrote:i had learned this after purchasing the book sexual alchemy by donald tyson. however my version is based on the line of a 15th century ritual to summoning agrat bath malahat which is found in the book: encyclopedia of spirits by judika illes page 136.
light a candle that is scented with cinnamon. and/or with frankencense incense. then say in the name of Shaddai i call to you Lilith to send me one of your daughters. and thank her for hearing your invocation. then blow out the candle and lay on the bed.
this open the door between me and my succubus.
Are you a moron even though this will not work atleast i hope it wont DONT share your "LACK OF KNOWLEDGE WITH PEOPLE HERE WITH OUT CARE FOR THEIR WELL BEING, GO AWAY YOU PEDDLER OF IGNORANCE, I AM A HARSH TEACHER AND I AM VERY BLUNT, BUT I CARE FOR EACH AND EVERY SOUL AS IF THEY WERE MY OWN.. THEREFORE
SAVE YOUR BLATANT STUPIDITY FOR YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION..

I GUESS THEY'RE SUPPOSE TO DO THIS SUMMONING WITHOUT A CIRCLE OF PROTECTION, HUH MORON!!!!!

THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED.

IDIOT.

LET ASH & MAGNOLIA OR THOSE QUALIFIED TO BRIDGE, SUMMON & CONJURE....

THIS TYPE OF WEAK SUMMONING IS TO BROAD AND CAN BRING ANYTHING YOU WILL ALWAYS GET A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING WHEN SUMMONING ALWAYS.....THEY ARE ALOT OF THINGS OUT THER TO ANSWER YOUR CALL EVEN WHEN YOU ARE TRAINED IN DIALING THE RIGHT NUMBERS...

ANOTHER DONT BE A D-M FOOL MESSAGE FROM FYA...

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

I agree, this seems very dangerous, although I might skip the names :silly: . Seriously, I would never try this without protection and I hope you have not either. Maybe you have the wrong idea about our forum...we actually do not summon anything much less a demonic entity, we let those trained do so. When you share methods, they can be read and possibly used by those who have no idea what they are doing. If it can result in harm to someone, just keep it on the DL please, it makes us look bad.... :problem:

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

I'm hoping that the person who posted this had not written protection measures in because they ASSUMED one would already know to and how to do this. Maybe posting it as an invocation, not a complete ritual, would have been better. A ritual should have everything outlined from cleansing, warding, calling, etc. I'm really trying to keep an open mind here but there is that word summon involved and you just can't make light of that....There is a lot of information posted on the web, not just in this forum and I hope that people use some common sense. You don't drive a Lambo first before you've ever sat behind a wheel.....but as in the case for some people (where I wish natural selection would occur...hence the Darwin awards...etc.) you just can't tell them anything....won't listen to a word of advice....

richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

i'm sorry. i did take necessary precautions. however as i mention at the beginning of this thread i have been in a relationship with my succubus for a very long time. so i knew that it was her. not some hostile entity. sheesh i never thought this thread would draw such hostility. as well as being reported. nor did i assume that this thread would draw such criticism from individals who collect spirits that could be hostile as well. so who is the moron.? the moron or the one who reads his thread? i said my peace. ::wtf::

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
This has nothing to do with collecting, but everything to do with summoning. There is a "BIG" difference u do know this dont you and a beginner would like nothing more to prove his magickal acuity than to do a ritual from someone on the forum someone they believe deep down they can trust. It is not hostility it is a brothers rush to protect another from trouble, trouble you did not consider. Be mindful and responsible when you post anything. Always assume you are dealing with babies and always assume they are as fragile as eggs and teach nothing you cannot yourself pull them out of. Thats being responsible quoting a ritual in a language you dont fully understand is just irresponsible, doing it without training is dangerous and being its summoning ritual is careless. Something a beginner would do who wants to show off for giggles, but not very funny....

Be mindful,

We may not all like each other, but we will protect each other, is this understood....

And to ad injury to insult these Demons are on the same level as Lilith, have you lost your d-m mind...

Frater Y.A.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

i hereby asked that my account and my profile be cancelled.

richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Frater Y.A. wrote:
richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
This has nothing to do with collecting, but everything to do with summoning. There is a "BIG" difference u do know this dont you and a beginner would like nothing more to prove his magickal acuity than to do a ritual from someone on the forum someone they believe deep down they can trust. It is not hostility it is a brothers rush to protect another from trouble, trouble you did not consider. Be mindful and responsible when you post anything. Always assume you are dealing with babies and always assume they are as fragile as eggs and teach nothing you cannot yourself pull them out of. Thats being responsible quoting a ritual in a language you dont fully understand is just irresponsible, doing it without training is dangerous and being its summoning ritual is careless. Something a beginner would do who wants to show off for giggles, but not very funny....

Be mindful,

We may not all like each other, but we will protect each other, is this understood....

Frater Y.A.
i understand what you are saying. but it is not right to be labelled a moron. where is the protection in that? regardless as i have stated above. i did take the necessary precautions. but failed to post it in the thread. again my apologies. and i request that my account be deleted.. thankyou.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Invocations”