Why can't I see my spirits?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

BrwnJewel Posted: Feb 7 2008, 07:37 AM
Active Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 227

I haven't seen or had dreams about my spirits? I know they are there; last night my male friend asked me if my house was haunted , I tried to play if off an laugh & asked him why he asked that; he said when he sits on my bed he sees somethings move across my room from the corner of his eyes; he says he can't descibe what it is but, he knows nothing shouldn't be moving in my room; also last night he put a book of matches on the night table & said SEE something is here because the matches were not in the same spot he left them??? I have faries,unicorns,leprechauns,1 pegusus & 2 Guardian Servitor Spirits ( a construct) ;I new to this type of stuff but; am very facinated by it,I have done the bonding recommended by the sellers of these items & the only thing I have noticed was when I ask for certain thing they do come threw & every now & then I may feel like something is gentle touching my arm or a gentle brush against my arm or leg;so I do know something is here but I why haven't I seen any of them like my boyfriend has & he has no idea of the items I have,ty BrwnJewel a new lover of the unknown
___________________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Feb 7 2008, 07:50 AM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

umm.... S.P.I.R.I.T.S. is the name of our organization...it's not the Spirits section of the forum

I'd move this to the Connecting section of the forum, but I'm deModded in this section of the forum as well, so you will have to do it Magnolia.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
BrwnJewel Posted: Feb 7 2008, 07:56 AM
Active Spirit

QUOTE (david2885 @ Feb 7 2008, 08:50 AM)
umm.... S.P.I.R.I.T.S. is the name of our organization...it's not the Spirits section of the forum

I'd move this to the Connecting section of the forum, but I'm deModded in this section of the forum as well, so you will have to do it Magnolia.

ty
_________________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Feb 7 2008, 08:00 AM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

You're welcome!

If you really want to see your spirits, you might want to take a look at the method given in the A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real! (Click Me) topic and give it a try.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
BrwnJewel Posted: Feb 7 2008, 08:02 AM
Active Spirit

QUOTE (david2885 @ Feb 7 2008, 09:00 AM)
You're welcome!

If you really want to see your spirits, you might want to take a look at the method given in the A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real! (Click Me) topic and give it a try.

ty sooo much
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
umbrea Posted: Feb 7 2008, 05:44 PM
Wise Spirit

Member No.: 7

BRWN JEWEL,
Even though you aren't seeing them yet, it sounds like you are beginning to connect through physical touch. Give yourself some time and meditate regularly with your spirits and in time, I'm sure things will change.
Brightest Blessings, Umbrea
Hatshpset Posted: Feb 8 2008, 11:45 AM
My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

brwnjewel; i agree with umbrea in that it sounds like you are connecting with the spirits you have - you just haven't visually connected with them, yet. think of spirit bonding in this way; when we are babies starting out we have to walk before we run. same thing with connecting - you are beginning with sensing them and feeling their touch. sounded to me like you are well on your way to seeing them soon. just keep your heart and mind fully open to the wonders they will show you. blessed be.

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle
____________________________________________________________________________________________
mane79nll Posted: Feb 8 2008, 08:19 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

QUOTE (Hatshpset @ Feb 8 2008, 12:45 PM)
brwnjewel; i agree with umbrea in that it sounds like you are connecting with the spirits you have - you just haven't visually connected with them, yet. think of spirit bonding in this way; when we are babies starting out we have to walk before we run. same thing with connecting - you are beginning with sensing them and feeling their touch. sounded to me like you are well on your way to seeing them soon. just keep your heart and mind fully open to the wonders they will show you. blessed be.

Well said,
brwnjewel, be patient.... I am just a novice. I started collecting less than two months. I still cannot see my entities physically. But, i can feel their presence. At different time of the day, their level of activity seem to be different too.

I tried connecting with several entities. Now, I'm doing one at a time. It look better. I can feel their energy.........in various ways.

"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Cryptic_twilight313 Posted: Feb 19 2008, 10:14 AM
Wise Spirit

Member No.: 48

QUOTE (mane79nll @ Feb 8 2008, 09:19 PM)
I tried connecting with several entities. Now, I'm doing one at a time. It look better. I can feel their energy.........in various ways.

Yes, Good Idea...It seems to work better if you try connecting with one at a time...
It worked for me. I still cannot see them, but now I can feel a better connection!

"I was an escapee of childhood. I always wanted to grow up."

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

bumping another oldie but goodie for our new members. :) :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Connecting”