Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

EGO DESOLATION

:candlep: GREETING BELOVED GROW TO BE A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS :candle:

In all things be true to the self, but in all things oppose it as well. Yes, you are a star, but a star does not experience its true power until its is sucked into a black hole and thus you must pass through the abyss. You must shed the reptilian nature or the baser instincts. You must become more, you must desire the higher. We are moving into the age of the pouring and the washing away. You know this as Aquarius i know it as the age of destruction and the purging of ignorance. During this time all ignorance and the ignorant will be purged and the truth shall stand. Like a beacon in the darkness as a luminous light shining in the gloom. A single candle standing boldly in the blackest night for those who persevere during this century shall shine like the firmaments which is not stars, but world. Yes you little star shall be a world as the talmud states to save a life is to save a world, but you will save your own and thus become one. The birth pain of this age is only for a little while and like a woman who is about to give birth thus she is close to death and when she gives her life is delivered some time to death and sometimes back to mundane life, but forever changed. This is you, you have been caught in the black-hole of creation. You do not know it, but the reason for this transformation is you, yes you little man for in you is the secret of creation, destruction and the universe for you are made up in the image of the divine and within you is the universe, its truth and its power, multiplied exponentially. You are, but yet you refuse to be and yet you transform everyday ignorantly, regardless and completely.. As Frater Lumin'Aries spoke, "Thou wretched lotus pull yourself from the mud and murky water and blossom". Let go of the ego for it is desolate, you are desolate, yet soon you will open up to receive the rain of Aquarius and in the desolate place shall new life spring in you..

Best Regards,

Frater Y.A>

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Whoa!! Love it...you hit the nail on the head so eloquently! As I said earlier, we need to stop feeling bad we are not the same as the rest of society, and stop this need to fit in. WE are the new normal, WE will bring the change, WE ARE IMPORTANT. It is no accident we are here. Those of us that think we are inadaquate need to stop. We are more than adaquate. Just like parts of a machine that have different functions, we are all different and need to be different in order to serve our purpose. Open yourselves to that, and you will find a contentment! Thank you Frater. :grouphug:

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Illeana3 wrote:Whoa!! Love it...you hit the nail on the head so eloquently! As I said earlier, we need to stop feeling bad we are not the same as the rest of society, and stop this need to fit in. WE are the new normal, WE will bring the change, WE ARE IMPORTANT. It is no accident we are here. Thank you Frater. :grouphug:
I was inspired to write this when i saw your post in the tarot reading section. I simply said what was in your heart beloved, so thank you :D

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Frater Y.A.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

:thumbup: Wonderful words to live by and a great message both of you

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

This speaks to me. Thankyou.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Couldn't have said it better myself, both of you!!!!! :applause: :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
remington
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

frater your words blew me away ...thankyou you truly are are rock star and a poet my friend ....i take my hat off to you yet again

cheers rach
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

remington wrote:frater your words blew me away ...thankyou you truly are are rock star and a poet my friend ....i take my hat off to you yet again
:candle:

Frater Y.A.

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”