My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
User avatar
SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby SpiritualHeart » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:05 am

My mom may not be an object, but she does make my one human male actor spirit VERY angry.... :wtf: and I can't figure out why. The first day I got my spirit, my mom grabbed him from me. And held him...psst, she doesn't know my vessel is spirited! So I couldn't say anything. But I knew I sensed great anger. My mom doesn't make me extremely angry. I wonder what makes my spirit mad at my mother? I haven't let my mother hold my spirit's vessel since then; which was over a month ago...but still...I'm very curious as to why my spirit got so mad. Does anyone else have spirits who get mad at their own relatives or friends; or even strangers they come across? It's not what I expected, not at all. :wtf: I guess I should do some more research on what my spirit was like in real life...maybe I'll come across some information about his personality and what types of things he didn't like about people...


I guess that the fact that I'm a bit of an empathic psychic made me feel the intense anger. Honestly I really haven't gotten any communication since then, though. I'll have to try harder with my two male spirits...



User avatar
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3294
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 1:05 pm
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: One
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby -arianna- » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Maybe your spirit had issues with his mother when alive? I can't think of anything else. I hope you figure it out.


Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Image

User avatar
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:22 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby sadlotus79 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:40 pm

has she ever been unreasonabley mad at you?

i know for a while my mother was being very hurtful and rude to me,to the point of calling me some harsh names and kicking me out of her apartment,and during this time she had nightmares about werewolves attacking her the whole week.

it even went so far that she would dream my daughter was there as well and they would ignore my daughter and just go after her.

lol sorry for the ramble but my point is perhaps she did something to you he deemed unfair.


When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby SpiritualHeart » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 pm

-arianna- wrote:Maybe your spirit had issues with his mother when alive? I can't think of anything else. I hope you figure it out.




I actually know something about him; his mother died when he was very, VERY young. So I can't see him having any issues with his mother, in that kind of circumstance. But very good suggestion! :D



User avatar
SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby SpiritualHeart » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 pm

sadlotus79 wrote:has she ever been unreasonabley mad at you?

i know for a while my mother was being very hurtful and rude to me,to the point of calling me some harsh names and kicking me out of her apartment,and during this time she had nightmares about werewolves attacking her the whole week.

it even went so far that she would dream my daughter was there as well and they would ignore my daughter and just go after her.

lol sorry for the ramble but my point is perhaps she did something to you he deemed unfair.




My mother has been unfair to me; in the past. She has done things that hurt me to this day. She played a big part in my life when I was a little girl, of course, and whenever I would want a toy she would say no a lot. That really frustrated me; but unlike some other kids, I never threw a tantrum or fought about it; I held my anger inside. That's why I would get jealous of other kids; when they had toys and not me. I always felt like I had been cheated... :( out of a lot of things a child should have.



User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby Terror » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Oh my dear, a big hug to you... :hug: I was raised by a difficult mom as well, so I know all too well what it's like to deal with a toxic environment not of your own choosing. Once I left for college, I moved out and built a life that made me happy and so will you.

Just a suggestion - might be good to put up some house rules about your spirits not causing harm to family members, if you don't already have them in place... esp knowing your mom makes your human spirit angry.


Image

User avatar
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 14254
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby starfire » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:04 pm

SpiritualHeart wrote:My mom may not be an object, but she does make my one human male actor spirit VERY angry.... :wtf: and I can't figure out why. The first day I got my spirit, my mom grabbed him from me. And held him...psst, she doesn't know my vessel is spirited! So I couldn't say anything. But I knew I sensed great anger. My mom doesn't make me extremely angry. I wonder what makes my spirit mad at my mother? I haven't let my mother hold my spirit's vessel since then; which was over a month ago...but still...I'm very curious as to why my spirit got so mad. Does anyone else have spirits who get mad at their own relatives or friends; or even strangers they come across? It's not what I expected, not at all. :wtf: I guess I should do some more research on what my spirit was like in real life...maybe I'll come across some information about his personality and what types of things he didn't like about people...


I guess that the fact that I'm a bit of an empathic psychic made me feel the intense anger. Honestly I really haven't gotten any communication since then, though. I'll have to try harder with my two male spirits...


First of all I would say that maybe he didn't like it when she grabbed his vessel!!! Maybe, just maybe he felt that it was rude of her to do so, but usually spirits are way pass the human emotions!!!

However in this case when I read that, she may have thought it was a pretty stone and wanted it for herself, and he didn't like it!!! It is like she is not his keeper, you are, is maybe what he was saying!!!!

I will say to put some house rules in place, for sure!!!! Also keep your spirits vessels out of sight from mom, you know out of sight, out of mind!!!!

I don't even let my hubby handle my spirit stones, but that is just my own persnoal feelings!!!! I believe some spirits can be touchy about that and sometimes will react to that fact on who handles their vessels if it isn't the keeper!!!!

Anyway here is some :hug: for you as I also know what it is like on having a very hard childhood growing up!!!!

starfire ::dragons::


Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Image



Image


Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1748
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:35 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby DarkAddictions » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Just my two cents here, most spirits if not all of them..Dislike having anyone handle their vessels except for their keeper.

I have a few spirits here who have voiced in the past that they do not appreciate my husband inquiring about any rituals/offerings to do with them. Also, It came to my attention that my husband had handled some of my spirit vessels thru some of my spirits. As a result, I had to relocate my vessels and have a chat with my husband.

Although, I might mention it is impossible to avoid people touching the vessels as most people don't know these vessels are spirited. My advice is keep them out of sight. And if you are close to your family you may want to recommend they dont touch these items.

Last word of advice, make it a point to put down some household rules for all spirits. I had a Vampire who if not privy to some very important rules here, would have lashed out at a lady at work for petting his vessel..I felt his anger and I was afraid for the lady. I never again brought his vessel to work..It attracts too much attention and he hates being handled by people. 2cents



User avatar
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby Untaimed » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Absolutely have rules in place with your spirits, whatever is important to you. One of mine is that they may not act out against anyone (family, pets, friends, strangers) without my consent. I have allowed them to act out if there is a major threat to me or mine, but we have discussed what I consider a major threat versus what they consider a major threat. I am happy to report that they have saved my life once, in that I have no doubt. I can tell you that my Mother & I have a dramatic relationship & there have been times that a few of my spirits were angry enough on my behalf that they would have acted had I not had the rules in place. I haven't found with any of mine that they don't like their vessel handled by others, but that's probably because the only people I've allowed to handle them are my kids & boyfriend. My 2cents


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.

User avatar
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira

Re: My mom makes my spirit very angry! XD

Postby Ashira » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm

starfire wrote:First of all I would say that maybe he didn't like it when she grabbed his vessel!!! Maybe, just maybe he felt that it was rude of her to do so, but usually spirits are way pass the human emotions!!!


I actually picked up this same vibe when I read that. My first thought was that the way she grabbed it he thought it was rude.


ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!


Return to “Items”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests