neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 66
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:I have interacted with living entities, but I don't "keep" them here - that's one major difference.

I think it's a strange concept to believe one can "keep" a living entity with them the same way as you'd keep a spirit. There may be very rare exceptions, in fact one comes to mind even now where you would be considered a "guardian" which could equate to that in ways - but it's still a very different situation even then, from keeping spirits.

There are living entities, gods/goddesses (immortals), and immortal entities I interact with. You can "keep" a portal to them, but you can't keep them.
I have a binding of an immortal entity, but it's more of a close tie created through that as well as a portal, and infused with their unique energy - similar to bindings of gods/goddesses.
I also have a portal to a group of immortal entities.

SO... You can have a strong tie created, keep the essence of, or a portal to a living entity. If you were to actually *bind* a living entity, it would be considered wrong.. I don't see how any would agree to that unless it were part of a deal/pact made, it would typically be done against their will. They are still living out their lives, and truly binding the living presents obvious complications for them.
Im with Noc on this one.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

suicidex66 wrote:
NoctemAeternus wrote:I have interacted with living entities, but I don't "keep" them here - that's one major difference.

I think it's a strange concept to believe one can "keep" a living entity with them the same way as you'd keep a spirit. There may be very rare exceptions, in fact one comes to mind even now where you would be considered a "guardian" which could equate to that in ways - but it's still a very different situation even then, from keeping spirits.

There are living entities, gods/goddesses (immortals), and immortal entities I interact with. You can "keep" a portal to them, but you can't keep them.
I have a binding of an immortal entity, but it's more of a close tie created through that as well as a portal, and infused with their unique energy - similar to bindings of gods/goddesses.
I also have a portal to a group of immortal entities.

SO... You can have a strong tie created, keep the essence of, or a portal to a living entity. If you were to actually *bind* a living entity, it would be considered wrong.. I don't see how any would agree to that unless it were part of a deal/pact made, it would typically be done against their will. They are still living out their lives, and truly binding the living presents obvious complications for them.
Im with Noc on this one.

Same here.. I agree with Noc. When I started reading what Noc had stated, it reminded me of my living entity. He once said the "binds" cannot keep him here because he is living. I also agree with Killarican.. they are a lot stronger and manifest easier than spirits, at least in my experience.

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Figured it would be a good time to bring this topic back to the top of the queue.
With my Moon Wisp, this is a new experience...interested in learning all I can about entities.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I have a Imp who is a entity, I wouldn't use the term keep but he's part of my family. I do have a bind of him but more like connection than really "bind". All he want is chocolate and talk, he does stay around but this isn't always what happen with entities since they have lives elsewhere.
Enties also manifest more strong in my experience and they come and go from you to their life.

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

bookmarked

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

::bump::

Does anyone have anything new to add?

Wondering how you would know if an entity that is part of your family died?

Tips for communication and bonding?

Thanks!

ImageImageImage
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've found living entities (in my experience anyway) have an easier time dreamwalking.

They manifest in different ways than my spirits do. I've been bitten on the lip by two of my living vampires; the first time this happened, the red mark on my lip stuck around for a day or two after!

My djinn from Lisa has manifested in a very visible while/gold mist.

I feel like entities have more to them with manifest with, so their physical touching is very physical, very obvious. Immortals are similar in this way as well.

I don't think of "keeping" an entity the way I do a spirit. They come and go as they please.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I just adopted a Selkie entity. So far I have heard some knocking sounds when I was communicating with her and felt what seemed to be a hand on my arm when i was upset the other day. I do feel like she isn't "around" as much as my spirits are, sounds like that is how entities are. I mean they do have their own life stuff going on [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My entities give me very strong physical and energetic interaction. My spirits do also but with my entities it feels different.
They are out and about sometimes and seem to be busy doing many things. I actually really like entities. They help me fall asleep very quickly, and a few of mine are very skilled with energy work.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
starseed
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal