ALICANTO - Dream & Reality

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

So 3 days ago I woke up from a dream. Written in my dream diary it says, "I had a bird or Alicanto that I named Ali. Although sleek and slender like a Heron, she had a head more owl-like. She talked to me and was accompanying me during my travels. She would perch on my left arm at times. Other times she was walking around on the ground. I would say she was white or blonde in color."

That was it for my journal entry. That same day I had looked all over the web and for some reason only came up with Alicante and some Heron (and a hybrid form) that lives in this city in Spain. I went to the CH encyclopedia and couldn't find it (I wish they would update that.. ::poke:: ) so Alicanto kept eluding me. But I knew it was a bird...and I just couldn't find it.

So today my computer had massive updates (I love it when it turns off by itself to do this) and when all was set, I went back to the CH website to order the 11-11-11 binding (can't wait). Somehow searching around...I found it...a custom conjuration for an Alicanto!!! And then I got disturbed, why for 3 days could I not find this?? My searches on the web, the encyclopedia, the CH store came up with nothing! Today, I find a flood of information all over the web that I will nourish my mind with later....

So, I have ordered a custom conjuration of an Alicanto and wonder who will it be...Ali?? I haven't seen any real posts about Alicantos...does anyone out there own one who would like to post some experiences??? I'm excited about my journey with one and maybe the dream was a calling to add this Spirit to my family!!

Many Blessings,
Scordra

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

::Anyone::

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Scorda.

Wow. this is a calling to me if any.

Good luck with the new spirit. :thumbup:

::bump::

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Very strange (and cool) experience. What I have read of the Alicanto paints them as quite intriguing beings, please do share your impressions.
There has been consideration on my part of keeping one as well, which perhaps will come to be in the near future if the draw remains.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I had one arrive recently. Am bonding with him today for the first time so no experience as of yet.

This is the CH description for the Alicanto...

Alicantos, in life, are birds who guard treasure in mines & caves. They can guard material possessions as well as knowledge, secret artifacts, scrolls, spiritual & religious paths to ascension... they are multi-faceted in their repertoire. In spirit form an Alicanto is particular about their companion, and they can provide immense wealth (in many ways) to their Keeper. They can help bring good opportunities, amass assets & money, reach spiritual enlightenment, and be a guide to you on your path.

Whenever you want to see the description for a spirit that CH do but is not on the Encyclopedia just find the listing in the shop for the said spirit and the description will be there. It also matches the encyclopedia entry when it's there. Also a good trick if you want to copy and paste the descriptions of your spirits but cannot do it on the encyclopedia pages. I like to save everything and not have to rely on internet access for information.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You know what's weird?? I have an Alicanto but have forgotten because it was bound in a triad I used for guidance....and it was one of my first CH purchases. It came in a beautiful, but tiny charm and I so needed to transfer it into another vessel at the fear of losing it or something else. It has been a while since I worked with this triad...maybe part of it was asking me to wake up. I just don't know why it took 3 days to even find my information on my computer and online. I typed the same word and came up with nothing on my hard drive or the web. Something blocked my search....So I've ended up with another Alicanto and will have to transfer all of them onto a single piece. I feel bad that perhaps I sorely neglected some of my Spirits....<sigh>......today I will meditate wth this piece and see what I can find out...will update...but I'm rather embarrassed!! :oops:

Thank you all and I'd still like to know what others have experienced with their Alicanto...as I seem to have put mine away for too long!!!

Many Blessings,
Scordra

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Pssst....does anyone know the associations for the Alianto?? I can't seem to find that information...maybe I should give it 3 more days LOL....but seriously, if anyone has this handy or Ash/Mag could post it....thank you!!!

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”