Couple things about Humans I want to confirm.

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know it says when you die you are greeted by your loved ones. Is that always the case, because I keep thinking that it's not always true, especially with earthbound spirits. Also do all your human spirits see and interact with one another? I'm wondering because I have a spirit I keep feeling wants to connect with his family (father, mother & sister) but I feel he can't. I don't know why I feel this way especially if the dead really do reconnect with their loved ones when they die. But, if not would binding his family connect him to them?

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Jinglie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 196
Spelled Number: 32
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Very interesting question. Maybe you feel he can't connect cause maybe the one he wants to connect to has regenerated to there next life already? I'm not an expert so someone else who knows more can hopefully chime in for you.

Family and Friends to Many Happy & Beautiful Beings!! Many Blessings to all!
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Jinglie wrote:Very interesting question. Maybe you feel he can't connect cause maybe the one he wants to connect to has regenerated to there next life already? I'm not an expert so someone else who knows more can hopefully chime in for you.
I have been told by a couple of 'psychic mediums' that this is the case.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So having is family bound wouldn't help? I could order them and find out if Magnolia can contact & bind them. I'd fel really bad if he couldn't connect with his family ever again. He really loved his parents and his sister. He had other siblings but they weren't as close. If not I'll bind other spirits. There are many I'd like to have.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Jinglie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 196
Spelled Number: 32
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

So having is family bound wouldn't help? I could order them and find out if Magnolia can contact & bind them. I'd fel really bad if he couldn't connect with his family ever again. He really loved his parents and his sister. He had other siblings but they weren't as close. If not I'll bind other spirits. There are many I'd like to have.
Not sure. I feel like this isn't a good idea on binding them. Just my opinion. Every time I reread this post I just keep feeling that for some reason I don't get a positive feeling about it.

Family and Friends to Many Happy & Beautiful Beings!! Many Blessings to all!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am getting the feeling that binding them won't make the difference you hope it will.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:So having is family bound wouldn't help? I could order them and find out if Magnolia can contact & bind them. I'd fel really bad if he couldn't connect with his family ever again. He really loved his parents and his sister. He had other siblings but they weren't as close. If not I'll bind other spirits. There are many I'd like to have.
My understanding is that earthbound spirits still have a lesson to learn or a soul contract to be completed. It may be that this is the case with your human spirit and that until he has achieved whatever it is he will not have the contact with his family that he desires. Maybe he needs to complete something that he cannot complete unless he is alone. Our soul contracts are things that we rarely know about, let alone understand although our higher selves do.

He still has your companionship and that of other spirits in your care, but if he is unable to connect with his family now, I feel that it is because it is not yet time for him to do so.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So if you do something bad in life (Murder) you basically can't move on until you pay a debt so you won't be able to se your loved ones? But if the person asked for forgiveness before death wouldn't his sins be forgiven? Or does he still owe a soul debt?

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Forgiveness doesn't enable one to get away with wrong-doing. Besides, that seems to be assuming that the afterlife is as taught in Christianity. Karma and Consciousness are not bound by any one philosophy, Christianity included.

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

brotony101 wrote:Forgiveness doesn't enable one to get away with wrong-doing. Besides, that seems to be assuming that the afterlife is as taught in Christianity. Karma and Consciousness are not bound by any one philosophy, Christianity included.
That's true, I forgot. Just heard all that stuff since I was a kid about if you ak for giveness stuff, but that's only in Christianity. I'm not a Christian. I'm not really anything but a believer in spirits. Is there a way to find out what needs to be done to help him. Will he even know himself?

Return to “Human”