A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
User avatar
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6875
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby darklordmidnight » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Human spirits would fall under DA


Image
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

User avatar
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 2:57 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby JohnPiper6 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Thanks ! 3|D Additionally I just looked up on Creepy Hollow and the definition of DA means: "Dark Arts simply means the ability to choose & do good or bad. This is why humans & many Dark Arts entities fall into the lighter side of the Dark Arts spectrum."

So ... none- the-less "human spirits" are DA as stated, but on the "lighter side spectrum" of DA. Thanks again!!! :1



User avatar
taivas
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:32 pm
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby taivas » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:24 am

I tested this invocation yesterday evening with all my spirits and did not get any spirit to show in the mirror..but because I don't easily give up :) , I decided to take some pics of them. I offered some incense and kindly asked one by one to appear in my pics. I got a lot of pics with orbs. Two of them are really weird. In one you can see the shape of a dragon, it is not like a orb but like some mist which creates a dragon like shape (and that was not the incense smoke, as the incense was too far from that spot). The second one is a orb, which has the face of the dragon well visible in the center and two other human looking faces in color close to the right top border!! those faces really look like a real pic...unbelievable. I don't want to upload the pics on the net for respect of my spirits, but I am amazed.
I also took a video with my mobile and got flying orbs..some looked to me just like dust floating in the air, but one right in front of the camera looked like alive and moving from right to left horizontally, sparkling and flashing.
I am now trying to find out if those are real orbs or just dust particles flying in front of camera creating weird visual effects. I'll have to take more pics and study them accurately.



User avatar
taivas
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:32 pm
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby taivas » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:06 am

Hi!
It is like 4-5 evenings I have been trying this test...with different spirits. But I saw nothing. I even took my lazy orb yesterday and activated the spiritual and paranormal activity codes.
Where am I supposed to look in the mirror? My face or around me in empty space?



User avatar
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:20 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby truckingon » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 am

Just from personal experience, would suggest looking in the area of the third eye on the forehead, relax the eyes like your looking at one of them magic eye three D stereogram pictures. I have seen my image change as well as seen orbs flash behind me. Doesn't happen often but when it does.. WOW 3D
Just relax and keep practicing, they will more than likely surprise you when you least expect it :D



User avatar
aserengeti
new here
new here
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: drow
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby aserengeti » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:52 am

light77 wrote:Hi!
It is like 4-5 evenings I have been trying this test...with different spirits. But I saw nothing. I even took my lazy orb yesterday and activated the spiritual and paranormal activity codes.
Where am I supposed to look in the mirror? My face or around me in empty space?

Hey light77,
Just my personal experience with the mirror test.

1) I memorise the words and begin to say them out loud over and over again like a mantra (if I'm not already in a completely relaxed state, after about ten minutes of this I usually am)
2) I focus on my own reflection, blinking as little as possible
3) When my eyes start to burn, I see a bright halo of gold-ish light around my silhouette
4) Still saying the words, they then begin to feel 'heavy' in my mouth and it becomes very difficult to shape the words anymore and I kinda feel disconnected from my body, and even though I know that my eyes hurt, somehow the burn disappears
5) My own face in the mirror begins to morph, sometimes quickly (depending on the spirit) and sometimes feature by feature

First time I did this, I kinda did it by dumb luck. I was just casually saying the words over and over in front of the mirror not expecting anything to happen and then I saw the reflection of my room begin to 'pulse' and suddenly bam, hello volkhs. That first time took me about 1 hour. Now, it takes as little as ten minutes, if even. But I've only ever seen my facial features change. Not my hair or clothing or anything else. Sometimes, only my eyes change. :? But importantly, I really really did not expect MY FACE to change. I thought the image of the spirit would appear behind me in the reflection, maybe just a shadow or orb, or something, so I suppose the lack of expectation worked in my favour. I think it might be different for different people and may depend on the spirit's manifestation preference.



User avatar
taivas
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:32 pm
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby taivas » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:39 am

Thanks a lot for your tips truckingon and aserengeti! 8)|*
So I guess I am doing it right, as I see my face morphing into something else and I see a violet color pulsating after a while. But I keep seeing always the same face of a guy when my face transforms and that face appears with all spirits, so I was thinking that can not be a spirit but something like one of my past lives or even my higher self. He looks a bit like a monk, very short hair, young guy. I was thinking he was one of my Bronwyn angels at first, but then I thought it can not be, as he appears always, also when I test with other spirits.
I guess I will have to give it another try! :)



User avatar
Juliet74
new here
new here
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:21 am
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby Juliet74 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:18 am

If I understand right this would revel spirit in the vessel. But what if your spirit is bound to you not to vessel? Will this work then?


“It is said some lives are linked across time. Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages. Destiny.”

User avatar
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:20 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby truckingon » Tue May 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Juliet74 wrote:If I understand right this would revel spirit in the vessel. But what if your spirit is bound to you not to vessel? Will this work then?

Should work just fine.



vatarn
new here
new here
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:53 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Re: A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Postby vatarn » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:03 pm

aserengeti wrote:
light77 wrote:Hi!
It is like 4-5 evenings I have been trying this test...with different spirits. But I saw nothing. I even took my lazy orb yesterday and activated the spiritual and paranormal activity codes.
Where am I supposed to look in the mirror? My face or around me in empty space?

Hey light77,
Just my personal experience with the mirror test.

1) I memorise the words and begin to say them out loud over and over again like a mantra (if I'm not already in a completely relaxed state, after about ten minutes of this I usually am)
2) I focus on my own reflection, blinking as little as possible
3) When my eyes start to burn, I see a bright halo of gold-ish light around my silhouette
4) Still saying the words, they then begin to feel 'heavy' in my mouth and it becomes very difficult to shape the words anymore and I kinda feel disconnected from my body, and even though I know that my eyes hurt, somehow the burn disappears
5) My own face in the mirror begins to morph, sometimes quickly (depending on the spirit) and sometimes feature by feature

First time I did this, I kinda did it by dumb luck. I was just casually saying the words over and over in front of the mirror not expecting anything to happen and then I saw the reflection of my room begin to 'pulse' and suddenly bam, hello volkhs. That first time took me about 1 hour. Now, it takes as little as ten minutes, if even. But I've only ever seen my facial features change. Not my hair or clothing or anything else. Sometimes, only my eyes change. :? But importantly, I really really did not expect MY FACE to change. I thought the image of the spirit would appear behind me in the reflection, maybe just a shadow or orb, or something, so I suppose the lack of expectation worked in my favour. I think it might be different for different people and may depend on the spirit's manifestation preference.


Face morphing in the mirror is proved to be an optical illusion, please don't make the mistake to not discern between reality and hallucination. Basically your brain takes information that it sees constantly and drops it's focus of those things because it assumes these things are not changing. What then happens is your vision starts to distort the information that is not being perceived as constantly changing, because it's not putting specific focus on the details of those things. Essentially the details start to kind of fade away (I am not sure if this makes someone look like a monster, or more just like a kind of weird featureless skin thing).

If it doesn't work for someone, it's actually kind of odd, because it means that your mind is able to maintain focus in your entire field of vision, without placing less emphasis on the stuff that isn't moving/changing. So that's kinda cool. Or possibly kind of weird.




Return to “Connecting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests