You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

I find this thread to be quite fascinating.
While Lilith, her lover Samael,as well as Lucifer are probably just demonized, I often wonder who the ultimate evil is.
I'm talking about the beast from the pit, and his flunkies.

Since Samael and Lucifer are still in this world, I doubt that being has anything to do with them.

This being is probably the source of all the pain and suffering in existence, the one who manipulated this world into being the hellhole that it is.

There will always be a cycle of death and rebirth, that will be true, but what about all of the corruption in this world? All of the oppression and tyrranny? Someone or something probably had to cause this to happen, right?

When humans where made and tempted, they learned about life and death, but what caused the first murder to happen? Who caused tyrants to take form? When did humanity and most of the other races to be corrupted?

The answer lies inside a prison in the depths of the earth, the one true monster, and the one who has caused most of the problems in the world.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Lol doomguy no. No supernatural being is manipulating us into being this stupid. That's the punchline. We were given a choice, which makes duality. Duality enriches the human experience, without this 'evil' we'd have no complexity, no thought, no curiosity or passion expressed, impetus for exploration, no complication to challenge us. A perfect world? That's a nightmare in my eyes.

The only ones creating problems or inhibiting happiness for us are fellow humans making ridiculous choices. Unfortunately that's the price we pay to have choice, that's what creates diversity and tests our character.

If you're referencing Hell this is not something that lies in the depths of the earth, dark lords and infernal reaches included of the underworld are very much spiritual in nature.

Prometheus in Greek myth was one of those evily evil guys who granted humans a choice, a taste of godhood and he is a great liberator. Only we can corrupt that gift, no ones making us.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Guess I was a bit impulsive with my thoughts, humans and other races have choice and it can end badly.

I still would like to know of the possible entities that were referenced in the last biblical chapter though.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

They are what they are. Human just use them as excuse of their action.

ImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:They are what they are. Human just use them as excuse of their action.
Yep.
Even the biblical "good guys" are used as an excuse to do bad stuff, like the Crusade or terrorism:(

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Lol doomguy no. No supernatural being is manipulating us into being this stupid. That's the punchline. We were given a choice, which makes duality. Duality enriches the human experience, without this 'evil' we'd have no complexity, no thought, no curiosity or passion expressed, impetus for exploration, no complication to challenge us. A perfect world? That's a nightmare in my eyes.

The only ones creating problems or inhibiting happiness for us are fellow humans making ridiculous choices. Unfortunately that's the price we pay to have choice, that's what creates diversity and tests our character.

If you're referencing Hell this is not something that lies in the depths of the earth, dark lords and infernal reaches included of the underworld are very much spiritual in nature.

Prometheus in Greek myth was one of those evily evil guys who granted humans a choice, a taste of godhood and he is a great liberator. Only we can corrupt that gift, no ones making us.
I concur with all of the above.
As somebody once said: "We don't have to fear a being with a forked tail and a pitchfork in his hand....The real devils are running around in human form!"
And...."Why do we fear hell?....What can possibly happen there that has not already happened somewhere on this Earth?"

I used to know things
Satanicview
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Let me start off by saying that everyone in this thread needs to buy or read the book called (Zacharian Sitchin Genesis Revisited), is only like 7 bucks, the start of the book is boring... until you get to page 30 to 33, that's all i am going to say.

EA, that ancient name is the Sumerian god Enki, who the Satanists admit is Lucifer, EA was also the name of the planet Neptune, the name given to it by the Sumerians, the tablets called Anuma Elish and the epic of Gilgamesh lets us know the roots of Enki and hes half brother Enlil = Belzeebub.

In the Anuma Elish we also learn of the conflict of the Annunaki and the planet Niburo/Marduk, Marduk became king of the Annunaki, the planet was named after him and he was very cruel with the other "gods" and humanity, he eventually became our hebrew loving god YHWH ( go look up how the bible came from mesopotamian texts ).

Now the Real GOD or better to be named PRIME CREATOR is the embodiment of the universe, the Annunaki could have never created us with out hes permission and our soul came from hes light, with this light we are given the right to exist in this plane and every other as you know of it called ( the spirit world).

If you don't believe me, go look up the Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean, who was a direct pure Annunaki descendant of Enki.

I can go on about information, but is up to you to do your research and find the truth, pick up the bread crumbs and don't be lazy.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote:Let me start off by saying that everyone in this thread needs to buy or read the book called (Zacharian Sitchin Genesis Revisited), is only like 7 bucks, the start of the book is boring... until you get to page 30 to 33, that's all i am going to say.
I remember being lent that book by a friend of mine who follows Ancient Alien belief.
If you follow that belief system, you might want to get von Doniken's and Velikovsky's books as well. There are others, but I believe these two authors, plus Sitchin, are the most popular : )

Satanicview wrote: I can go on about information, but is up to you to do your research and find the truth, pick up the bread crumbs and don't be lazy.
Well, to provide different takes on the subject, it might be a good idea to read the following books as well:
-The Ancient Alien Question by P. Coppens
-The Cult of Alien Gods, and Faking History by J. Colavito
-Frauds, Myths, and Mysteries by K. Feder

Covering all bases to avoid being lazy, right? ; )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Satanicview
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

darkwing wrote:
Satanicview wrote:Let me start off by saying that everyone in this thread needs to buy or read the book called (Zacharian Sitchin Genesis Revisited), is only like 7 bucks, the start of the book is boring... until you get to page 30 to 33, that's all i am going to say.
I remember being lent that book by a friend of mine who follows Ancient Alien belief.
If you follow that belief system, you might want to get von Doniken's and Velikovsky's books as well. There are others, but I believe these two authors, plus Sitchin, are the most popular : )

Satanicview wrote: I can go on about information, but is up to you to do your research and find the truth, pick up the bread crumbs and don't be lazy.
Well, to provide different takes on the subject, it might be a good idea to read the following books as well:
-The Ancient Alien Question by P. Coppens
-The Cult of Alien Gods, and Faking History by J. Colavito
-Frauds, Myths, and Mysteries by K. Feder

Covering all bases to avoid being lazy, right? ; )
I heard from a radio show the first book you listed, i guess i will buy them all to do some more digging, i have over 60 occult and esoteric books read from cover to back, you could believe the ancient alien theory, which brings the phrase ( is time to meet your maker ) to a whole new level, or you could believe we were created by a being with no physical body and just came out of that reality like pushing some tooth paste into this one, you can choose which one doesn't shatter your expectations, but someday we will know the truth.

Return to “Dark Arts”