Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Well, honest to God with Satan.. I know he screwed Adam and Eve into making humanity what's like now with their sin and different other sins. I had my djinn remove their sin from me because I was getting fed up with living with it. I also had her remove the contents from the fruit that they eat from that tree that carried over to my body. And not to mention I had little patience waiting for it to be removed by Jesus's father in the future, so I decided to get rid of it near the end of 2016. I can tell you it felt like an energy of sorts that just would not go away with 19 years of living with it until my djinn at my request removed it completely.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote:Well, honest to God with Satan.. I know he screwed Adam and Eve into making humanity what's like now with their sin and different other sins. I had my djinn remove their sin from me because I was getting fed up with living with it. I also had her remove the contents from the fruit that they eat from that tree that carried over to my body.
There is no sin, sin is a lie. Especially sins declared in the bible. There's evil, even if that one is a point of view and a conscious decision.
The bible is full with metaphors and allegories, you can't take it at face value.

So whatever you had your djinn remove was probably just negative energy. And there's nothing left of that fruit in you. And if there were and you'd had it removed, you would lose your free will and your self awareness in a way. But if you want a reason to run around naked in public without a care, go ahead.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Well, honest to God with Satan.. I know he screwed Adam and Eve into making humanity what's like now with their sin and different other sins. I had my djinn remove their sin from me because I was getting fed up with living with it. I also had her remove the contents from the fruit that they eat from that tree that carried over to my body.
There is no sin, sin is a lie. Especially sins declared in the bible. There's evil, even if that one is a point of view and a conscious decision.
The bible is full with metaphors and allegories, you can't take it at face value.

So whatever you had your djinn remove was probably just negative energy. And there's nothing left of that fruit in you. And if there were and you'd had it removed, you would lose your free will and your self awareness in a way. But if you want a reason to run around naked in public without a care, go ahead.
Hmm..

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:

1tu

ImageImage
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:
Aprophis wrote:

1tu
For your own information, I still have my free will and self-awareness intact. :D

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Then the djinn did not remove the fruit : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Then the djinn did not remove the fruit : )
I requested her to leave my free will and self awareness intact, but remove the fruit that was in there.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: I requested her to leave my free will and self awareness intact, but remove the fruit that was in there.
The self awareness and free will IS the fruit.
You remove the fruit, you remove both, it's as easy as that.
As I said, whatever your djinn removed, it wasn't that fruit.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I requested her to leave my free will and self awareness intact, but remove the fruit that was in there.
The self awareness and free will IS the fruit.
You remove the fruit, you remove both, it's as easy as that.
As I said, whatever your djinn removed, it wasn't that fruit.
The Loving Heavenly Father of Jesus gave us free will and self awareness, not the fruit itself. 3|

The fruit is what made Adam and Eve go to old age and die in the first place. The scriptures mentioned God warning both of them about this, "If you eat from that tree, surely you will die." The very thing that attempted to take the throne of God manipulated both of them into eating from that tree in the form of the snake. Thus killing both of them, and as a result, humanity carries it today. Why no one has even bothered to remove it from everyone other than me is beyond me, but either way, it has to removed. Wouldn't you get sick and tired of carrying the weight of a mistake someone else had made so many years ago before you even existed? How about you tell me that. ;O

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

JackOLantern2170 wrote:The fruit is what made Adam and Eve go to old age and die in the first place.
Then are you immortal now?

Return to “Dark Arts”