Spirit Magnet Item for All Abandoned Pets at Shelter?

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

I just got to this and I love this idea. Thinking of getting it now. I think if I wasn't married and had kids I would be the animal lady on th block. With this I could be the animal lady even with my hubby and kids and no one can yell at me for having to many animals.

LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

Has anyone done this yet? If so, please share your experiences :)

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

You have a big heart and love for animals! :hug: I share your points of view on this, but like mentioned before, putting a limit would be a good idea too since you don't know how many will come at once or as days go by. I think it would be too much lol. Were you able to do it, or anyone else? :)

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

...abandoned pets at shelter, the consequence for me would be all the slaughtered animals for our so called food industry..... god, it makes me feel awfull and I would not know where to start or where to stop....very sensitive subject alltogether...

May you find your truth in this. :peace: :heart:

I totally understand where you are coming from but for me it could become a bottomless pit. :(
Spiritkeeping should not become pittyfull. Trust that higher plains will take care of those poor treated spirits. :candle:

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I'm so going to BUMP this topic, bc it's the most awesome I read =p
People should bring more input on this really. Maybe a spirit magnet would be difficult, would it not be more easy to find a way to send happiness and good luck to the shelters?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Do these abused/abandoned animal spirits go to a better place or wonder around in limbo? :(

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm sure a lot of us have read the prose about the Rainbow Bridge. While there may or may not be a LITERAL place where our beloved furbabies go to wait, I have no doubt that the ones who precede us will meet up with us someday.

I read a different prose related to the Bridge, and of course I cried a flood of tears from it. The story was about a dog who had died, never knowing anything but abuse and neglect in life on earth. He wondered what it was that all these beloved pets awaiting their humans had experienced. So he got the chance to come back briefly, born as a sickly puppy being cared for lovingly around the clock by a rescuer. By the time he was ready to return to the Bridge, when his little body failed, he understood what it meant to be loved and cared for, and upon returning to the Bridge, he set up waiting for the rescuer who had been kind to him during his brief life. (As I sit here sniffling.)

I think that particular prose was written to honor the rescuers who do their best to help the fragile newborn pets, not all of whom survive. It would certainly explain the "Why?" questions we ask when a tiny innocent one departs this life so soon after being born. Haven't we all asked that question at least once?

I would love to see this spell be designed as a connection to the Rainbow Bridge, or its equivalent, and I like the idea of it being open-ended so pet spirits can come and go as they wish.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have taken a practice of sending love, healing, and peaceful energy to animals suffering all over the world before I go to sleep at night. I stopped it for a while, doubting that my actions would have any effect, but I received several signs and synchronicities that what I did mattered and in my small way I was able to help.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

It isn't just the animal shelters and food industry. Think about scientific research and cosmetics. All those mice, rats, rabbits, and other animals. For that matter, just random people in their cars who run over animals on the road. I go by bicycle these days and recently lots of tiny baby rabbits have been racing me on the path down by the river. They go along the path in the same direction with me before they seem to realize that they don't have to.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

There is much unjustice in this world, but do remember: take it step by step, because if we go and try to make all unjustice dissapair at once, it's going to be very difficult :)

About animals having a soul... well, that strange book I read about Atlantis ( I'm not going to shut up about it sadly, it just was way to weird) describes that even in our past lives, we have lived as animals. So basically, animals are not less in any way than us. :)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “General Questions”