Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:
fire083 wrote:I suggest reading the Silmarillion by Tolkien, if you are still interested in more info; it might be fiction, but I think he was hooked into something as a lot of it clicks.
Great bump. I was actually looking for more on elven history myself. I have a major draw to high elves... in spite of their poor opinion of humans. It's something unique to spirit keeping, as in any video game I have played I kind of avoided them because of their attitude. I think I am really interested in learning from them, as they are likely to have a reason for their snootiness. So Silmarillion then... I do really think a lot of fiction authors tap into something, perhaps unwittingly. :)
I own the Quenta which is the only version in current print, it is a history of the elves from the creation of the planet through the end of the LOTR series if I recall; it also gives a excellent guide to pronouncing the elven used in the series.
All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Nice!!! On my to buy list it goes!
Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:Nice!!! On my to buy list it goes!
amazon or B&N will def have it.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Perhaps I should look into getting that book as well. I feel a great fondness toward Elves and I am actually waiting for someone to make a custom portal orb to the realm of the Silver High Elves for mw, which comes with a Silver High Elf that will be a guide and companion. I do wonder if they or my companion will display this kind of behavior, they are said to be extremely WA in nature. Serious about their work, but still gracious and full of virtues. And they are not spirits, but entities. However, I am sure that working with them will go quite well and they can help with almost everything from protection and grounding to help communicating with animals, plants and spirits and/or entities. They also perform many types of healing (spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally). They wish to find their human companions since they feel there is a need for them to work with us to help our Earth Mother and other living beings that resides in the Earthen realm, and as do I. :)
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Well like I've said I love the book read it twice, haven't had the time to re-read it, but fair warning it was one of the works that J.R.R. never actually finished, so his son sifted through the rough copy and notes and did his best. I believe it tells you that in the front, but thought I'd give a heads up plus it was originally filtered through an amazing author so there will be some inaccuracies.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I do remember that there was a book that J.R.R. Tolkien never got to finish before he passed on. I just don't hope that my Elves will become offended if there does prove to be some inaccuracies, though my Elven spirits might be a bit more understanding about it. It's the entity I am worried about, I wouldn't want to risk hurting our companionship or working relationship before it has even started. I'm thinking of bringing in yet another of these amazing beings, too.

I :heart: Elves!

Return to “Educational Material”