Pendulums, differences between them?

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ghosthuntergrl Posted: Dec 13 2007, 10:13 PM
Psychological Samurai

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

Hello everyone,

I know you can use pendulums to communicate with spirits. I was curious to know if there were any differences between certain stones/gems used. Is one type of stone more powerful than others, or does it matter? I'm looking to buy a pendulum, but was hoping to get advice on them before I buy.

Jenny

People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their
next life." - Faith Resnick

I would rather regret the things that I have done than
the things that I have not. - Lucille Ball

METAPHYSICAL REALM RADIO LINK HERE!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
spazmiester76 Posted: Dec 13 2007, 10:16 PM
Questing Crusader Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 81

Certain stones have specific energy properties.

I bought one that was a combination layer of 7 stones.

'No mystery is ever closed to a open mind"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
ghosthuntergrl Posted: Dec 13 2007, 10:50 PM
Psychological Samurai

Ah ha, cool. Do you know what certain stones have which energy properties?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
spazmiester76 Posted: Dec 13 2007, 10:58 PM
Questing Crusader Spirit

Member No.: 81

Well go to http://www.sobrietystones.com it have gems,stones,crystals and what each one does

'No mystery is ever closed to a open mind"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
ghosthuntergrl Posted: Dec 13 2007, 11:23 PM
Psychological Samurai

Cool, thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________
starrynight Posted: Feb 22 2008, 11:26 AM
Educational Spirit

Member No.: 73

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has bought a pendulum that really helps to communicate with your spirits?

Any recommended sellers?
___________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Feb 22 2008, 01:10 PM
Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

Starrynight, actually it's not the seller that matters, it's you yourself. Your the one that does the dowsing. Perhaps a book about it will help, I have one called The Pendulum Kit, if you get on Amazon.com you may find others and at a low used price than buying new books.
Dragon Lady Posted: Feb 22 2008, 11:00 PM
Seeker of Truth

Member No.: 290

I have dowsed for years and I TOTALLY agree with 6dogs4us. It's not the pendulum or the seller, it's all you. Dowsing measures energy so the more emotion you have around a topic the more the pendulum is going to swing the way you want it to.

The trick to dowsing accurately, especially if you're communicating with spirits, is to clear your space, get calm and centered and do your best not to interject any emotion into what you're asking. Like any other tool, the more you use it and get comfortable with it, the more accurate you'll be.

I personally like to use metal pendulums as I find they don't need to be cleansed nearly as often however I have many crystal pendulums too. All are accurate and work equally well. I keep a large chunk of selenite specifically to cleanse and charge my pendulums with. A full moon also works however if you dowse often you'll need to cleanse your pendulum more than once a month.

This may sound crazy but I also highly recommend "bonding" with your pendulum. A new pendulum should be left on selenite overnight to cleanse then I carry it with me for a minimum of 3 days, taking it out of my pocket several times a day to hold it in my hands. After the 3rd day I then program it; for me that is a clockwise circle for yes, counter clockwise for no and back and forth for neutral. NOTE: Everyone is different, your responses may be completely different!
After the 3rd day I begin to work with it to and monitor it's responses. If it is erratic or unresponsive I start the whole process all over again.

I'm of the opinion that a pendulum is a very personal tool and should be treated accrodingly. The more time you take making sure that you use your pendulum correctly, the better your results will be in the long run!

I lived, loved, laughed and died well. Who could ask for more than that? ~Boudicca
FaerieWhispers Posted: Feb 23 2008, 12:52 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

Dear Dragon Lady,
Thanks for the great information!
Blessings,
Faerie Whispers

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)
starrynight Posted: Feb 27 2008, 09:18 AM
Educational Spirit

Member No.: 73

WOW thanks for the great information
OuJoe Posted: Feb 28 2008, 12:01 AM
Deity

Member No.: 11

Thanks for that great info.... I've been wanting to do it properly cause even though I think I do it correctly, I like the idea of boding with it and that should improve my communication with them... hopefully

OuJoe

Return to “Items”