Recharging /cleansing boxes, Use

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

drsuess30 Posted: Feb 28 2008, 10:47 AM
Drsuess

Group: Members
Member No.: 287

Hi all -

I'm a little confused about Recharging boxes /cleansing boxes.

First, can they be both one in the same? A recharging box and a cleansing box all in one?

2. If an item is a recharging box "for an Angel" can you recharge other spirits in it when you're not using it for your Angel?

3. Do I need a recharging/cleansing box for each individual spirit I collect?

Any info. would be helpful. Thanks!!

If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

___________________________________________________________________________________________
xXxClairexXx Posted: Feb 28 2008, 11:11 AM
Otaku

Member No.: 25

Hi.

I use one charging box for several creatures and they are all fine.
Well maybe its just me but there is a faerie that I have doesn't feel confortable sharing a charging box with others so I have something for her only.

I don't understand the difference between clensing and recharing either XP
I believe cleansing is for getting rid of nevative energy and things, and recharging is to regain their lost energy??

With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
drsuess30 Posted: Feb 28 2008, 11:53 AM
Drsuess

Member No.: 287

Thanks Claire -- I'll have to try the box on my other spirits. I think you're right about the cleansing and the charging... but I keep seeing these boxes that claim that they can do both -- then I get all confused again. I just want to make sure my spirits are happy. Thanks for the reply

If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Feb 28 2008, 01:44 PM
Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

I think charging boxes and cleansing boxes are the same. I believe Magnolia will tell you that you should only store no more than 3 pieces in the small boxes she sells. If you have a larger box, I have several, I can put quite a few pendants, or rings in them. I have a very, very large box that will hold half of my house in it also, thanks to Magnolia and I have my larger pieces in it. I believe if you wish to cleanse a vessel, you put it into the box and leave it for two or three days or longer if you wish.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
queniecups Posted: Feb 28 2008, 02:34 PM
Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

Yes, my understanding is that they are the same.

Q.

Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Posted: Feb 28 2008, 02:48 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 188

From all I have heard and read they are the same.

Brightest Blessing
Princess
______________________________________________________________________________________________
scrubtech Posted: Feb 28 2008, 07:30 PM
Spirit Zen

Member No.: 20

{I have a very, very large box that will hold half of my house in it also, thanks to Magnolia and I have my larger pieces in it}
LOL! That's great, dogs--you're so funny!! Maybe I need a big one like that too. I'd love to recharge/cleanse the junk in my house!

Helping people shouldn't mean hurting animals.
mane79nll Posted: Feb 29 2008, 12:34 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

I think they are different. A cleansing box is one that will remove any negative energy from a vessel. While a recharging box is one that will power up the vessel.
I think spells could be cast to make a box with these two abilities.

"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hatshpset Posted: Mar 1 2008, 12:11 AM
My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear mane - you are right. i'm making spirit boxes for myself and others and have a cleansing spell i plan to use first followed by a charging spell that will keep the box cleansed and charged. it's a little bit extra work but well worth it, especially since i can make the box in whatever shape and color.

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

angelheart
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I'm adopting a vampire spirit (from Magnolia & Ash) & a troll. Can I place them into my recharge box?
Also, I was told that to keep the spell up in my recharge box that I can just place it outside during the night of a full moon. Is this true?

Return to “Items”