CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

::gargoyle:: Time to welcome "O" into the family, courtesy of Sessa's latest reverse adoption run!

He is ... "a personal gargoyle, he looks like a pit bull. Black and white spotted 1000-year-old adolescent Spirit. He is a fast talker always on the move, he is like a puppy following you everywhere" The thread closed before I could answer him back, and I figured he had picked someone else (No hard feelings if he had, I want them all to be happy).

Funny thing is...last night, I made a new human friend at a party...and their last name is very close to this gargy's name!
Then Sessa emails me now notifying me he would like to join my fam! ::bop::

"O" told her he would love to help keep my (and also, Black and white like him!) pitbull mix puppy occupied when
I am not home, and play with him to get the excess energy out! How cute an image is that guys? :heart:

I know my female gargy "M" is going to appreciate another gargy here!!! She's a cuddly sweety too, their personalities will mesh well.
And now I think he's crawling on my head....lol....

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Congtats on the Gargoyle. I saw him in the adoption and he sounded sooooo adorable.

I am waiting on my guys vessel to arrive as well. :thumbup: From her adoption thread.

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I saw him, cute one! Congrats!
I'm waiting the vessels of my spirits of the adoption to arrive too, hope everyone come before Christmas.

Return to “Gargoyle”