Something very unsettling happened to me a few weeks back...

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Now, I realize that people sleep walk and may sometimes go to their fridge and eat or drink something, or move to a different spot of their houses and sleep there, but what happened to me was definitely stranger than being half awake at wee hours of the night. Well, what happened was that one morning (as soon as I woke up from lying on my side) I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that there was a bible clutched in my hand. I was at first shocked; because I knew that I had fallen asleep without reading or even glancing at the bible the night before, so of course it was very odd for me to have a bible in my hand upon waking up! I really believe that it makes my top ten list of some of the strangest things that have ever happened to me...as soon as I looked at the bible I thought of God...well, I suppose that would be normal for anyone to think of him first...but the fact that I was still holding it in my hand and thinking of him was weird because I really think I would have thrown it out of my hand from being so frightened!!! ::jawdrop:: That was what I was expecting myself to do...something told me to "LISTEN." Just that. To listen more. :( It makes me sad to think that possibly I haven't "LISTENED" enough to God. I have always been a Catholic, but I am not really...lol I just consider myself it because I was baptized; of course! However I definitely don't think like a Catholic. I think somewhat like a buddhist! :clap: I truly believe in reincarnation and such...I have seen proof, which was sincerely a miracle! But anyway, I think that the time the bible thing had happened was the time close to me receiving a spirit who was really close to the church at a young age; the catholic church...he was raised by a priest...he was orphaned, unfortunately... :( but I am sure he learned a lot...but still...it's odd that the bible just was lying in my hand, which was outstretched across the side of my bed facing the wall....far away from where I was sure I had kept my bible the night before and mostly all other nights... :think: It still kind of creeps me out...but I am very curious as to why and how it happened, when I KNOW that I had no partake in any of the physical actions that would have been required to grab the bible and put it in bed with me, in my hand! Any thoughts on this, anyone??? And has anyone ever had anything like this happen to them; anything religion related??? Would be interested in reading opinions and stories.... :D

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I think someone was reminding you to always have faith in the lord and listen to your heart. The Archangels usually remind people like that. Sometimes very forcefully.

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

it could be the spirit you mentioned trying to communicate with you.imo i think it probably was him/her.

or it could be just plain old sleepwalking.
i have slept walked since childhood so i am used to finding weird things beside me in the morning.
sometimes i will wake up with one of my spirits vessels clutched in my hand.

my daughter tells me i wander around the apartment alot talking to myself,sometimes in front of the mirror in livingroom.

i think its neat you had this experince. :thumbup:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

bryan wrote:I think someone was reminding you to always have faith in the lord and listen to your heart. The Archangels usually remind people like that. Sometimes very forcefully.
:think: That's quite interesting...I think you may be right! But the fact that there could be so many other reasons, kind of tickles my stomach... :problem:

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:it could be the spirit you mentioned trying to communicate with you.imo i think it probably was him/her.

or it could be just plain old sleepwalking.
i have slept walked since childhood so i am used to finding weird things beside me in the morning.
sometimes i will wake up with one of my spirits vessels clutched in my hand.

my daughter tells me i wander around the apartment alot talking to myself,sometimes in front of the mirror in livingroom.

i think its neat you had this experince. :thumbup:
Yeah that's one of the things I was thinking about...as for the sleepwalking, I'm not so sure. I have never sleepwalked before.

I wonder why when you sleepwalk you stand in front of your mirror....that's interesting! :think:

Talking while sleepwalking is pretty common, though. And people don't even have to sleepwalk, they often speak to themselves when they're just lying in one spot! :lol: That reminds me of when my sister talked to herself in her sleep...she used to scare me! ::rofl::

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

haha yes i talk in my sleep as well. bella says its creepy when in stand in front of the mirror talking to myself or looking out the window etc.

also i have a major potty mouth while talking in my sleep my bella says sometimes she hears me cursing up a storm :lol:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:haha yes i talk in my sleep as well. bella says its creepy when in stand in front of the mirror talking to myself or looking out the window etc.

also i have a major potty mouth while talking in my sleep my bella says sometimes she hears me cursing up a storm :lol:
:lol:

Return to “Human”