This have been bothering me

ta_
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I just recently received the vessel of B and S. I hate it when I called B and S, the Kil-lin and the angel. I always tired to used their name, but calling them by name makes me feel me uncomfortable and it made me worried that I am pronouncing their name wrong. Although I told them that if I am pronouncing it wrong to correct me, but I have no reply and so far no response. I fear I may be doubting their presence. I need to work something out.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

ta_ wrote:I just recently received the vessel of B and S. I hate it when I called B and S, the Kil-lin and the angel. I always tired to used their name, but calling them by name makes me feel me uncomfortable and it made me worried that I am pronouncing their name wrong. Although I told them that if I am pronouncing it wrong to correct me, but I have no reply and so far no response. I fear I may be doubting their presence. I need to work something out.
then give them nicknames. my mino's name, two of my djinns and spirits that have the same names usually end up with nicknames.

ex: my mino is built like a tank. so the logical name i could come up with is frank the tank. and he's cool with it. most spirits are above petty things and know that we aren't always going to be able to pronounce their names. i hope this helped. :hug:

as far as the responses or replies from them. give it time, they're just getting to know you and you are just getting to know them. don't let the monster known as doubt get the better of you. just work on your meditation and bonding, and soon the communication will come.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I agree. I have some spirits that I will never be able to pronounce their names. lol but the all get nicknames I can remember. So far so good.

If you are still new at this please read the Beginners section on the forum. It talks all about the not hearing them yet. It does take time and patience. Each person is sooooo different that we will all hear at different times. There is no SET time. It will just happen. In the mean time just talk to them you would any friend. Either out loud or through telepathy.

Good luck and Happy Holidays. :star: :star: :star:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree with all the above!!!! Some of my spirits have some very had names for me to pronounce, so a nickname is used, and they are very cool with that!!!!

I have noticed that Magnolia has been inculding how to pronounce their names with some of my orders and I for one am very grateful for that :D :thumbup:

As for the not hearing of them, it will not happen overnite, like with anything it takes time!!!! Talk to them like you would with any good friend of family member and inculde them in all that you do, and before you know it, you will notice little things first, that shows that they are around and hearing you!!!!

Read the newbie section in the fourm and have trust in you spirits, and yourself!!! ;) :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

OHHHH I love how she is including how to pronounce their names. It is soooo helpful.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

My white dragons is ok with me calling her "O" . That's the only one I have trouble with. Nick names sounds great too. :thumbup:

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
ta_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Thank you . It's gonna be fun thinking of nicknames.

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

I've felt the same!!!! I told them the same as you said....If Im saying a name wrong to please correct me & please
dont be offended.
I never got an answer either, so I just try my best...and some have gotten nicknames. :)

Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

I actually thought I had a somewhat easy name for my female Marid Djinn and went around calling her that for about 2 weeks. Then out of the blue I heard her almost yelling at me to stop calling her that, then she proceeded to tell me how to pronounce it! She was my first spirit and it was definitely an eye opener for me!

Sometimes it takes time and a nickname is always good since I have another spirit with a name I have no idea how to say! Wish they would give the pronunciation too!

Have fun bonding and congrats!

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
MynetteLoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

I once asked my gregori watcher if I spoke his name right and he corrected me, pronouncing it how it should be 2hp otherwise, he was the only one responding to the question... better say, the only one I noticed.

What was embarrassing is, as I received a demon with the note "you name", I read a name out of it - it was hand written and I have difficulties reading such. I called him that way and always asked him if it was right lol ... he did not say one word until I finally learned that I should name him. Pure fail... I still feel ashamed about it xD

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤

Return to “Spirit Keeping”