General Angel Questions

Maky70
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Thanks a lot, Ash. What I meant exactly is binding an angel to a specific soul or "entity" is not an easy process and cannot be done by just reciting a few sentences before going to bed! It took me more than a year, and a lot of patience and strong believe in the Creator to start binding with my light djinn, although he was already bond to a vessel; so the case is true if I want to bind an angel to my soul. Praying, fasting and avoiding sins would definitely help a lot, but it's not required if the angels want - or were instructed by God or their superiors - to bind or attach themselves to your soul.

God and his various soldiers (angels, good spirits, or even good humans) are always available and ready to protect and guide us upon calling them.

Everyone is protected by the God's powers and his angels, even evil/bad humans & spirits are also protected and guided in certain ways. Anyone could call or invoke angels for protection, assistance and guidance, regardless if he/she prays, fasts or believes in certain God/goddess, because God loves us all and hates to see his creatures suffer. Everyone who had caused troubles, pain, evil, etc., to other humans or souls will be questioned and punished by our Creator, whether sooner (on earth) or later (in hell)! We don't need to say specific or sacred words to call angels for help and guidance, though we cannot bind angels (I mean real angels not Watchers or other light spirits) to a soul or entity by simply saying a few sentences that cost $20 or so on the Internet!

Hope I made it clear to all.

Many blessings :D

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Maky70 wrote: Everyone who had caused troubles, pain, evil, etc., to other humans or souls will be questioned and punished by our Creator, whether sooner (on earth) or later (in hell)!
Hi Maki,
I think this is your belief system and this is what might work for you.
You see God as en Entity who punish , judge and has all this "human" feelings and reactions.
God is everything, and "it" is such everything that "it" has uncoditional love and for sure "it" is superior to any kind of Human emotions or action such as anger, punishment , judgement. We live in this concept of a Humanized God , but God is Everything , god is ALL. There's no space for this material human emotions , "it" is simply uncoditional Love . UNCONDITIONAL .
You are free as everyone of us to believe in what feels most comfortable to you , like the idea of a place called Heaven where good people go and Hell for bad people. But this is YOUR truth and I personally think is not right to Profess your truth as "the truth".
No offend intended I just wanted to share my tought about this.
As for the main subject of this topic I'm still a noob and In the learning process so I'm listenting and learning from people like Ash and other CH forum members who have more knowledge and experience about this.

darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

melinda1111 wrote:
Hi Maki,
I think this is your belief system and this is what might work for you.
You see God as en Entity who punish , judge and has all this "human" feelings and reactions.
God is everything, and "it" is such everything that "it" has uncoditional love and for sure "it" is superior to any kind of Human emotions or action such as anger, punishment , judgement. We live in this concept of a Humanized God , but God is Everything , god is ALL. There's no space for this material human emotions , "it" is simply uncoditional Love . UNCONDITIONAL .
You are free as everyone of us to believe in what feels most comfortable to you , like the idea of a place called Heaven where good people go and Hell for bad people. But this is YOUR truth and I personally think is not right to Profess your truth as "the truth".
No offend intended I just wanted to share my tought about this.
As for the main subject of this topic I'm still a noob and In the learning process so I'm listenting and learning from people like Ash and other CH forum members who have more knowledge and experience about this.
I love this post! This is exactly how I feel about God! :D :thumbup:
In my personal opinion, I cannot believe in the little black book called The Holy Bible which was written and changed various times throughout history by human hands that have shed more blood than the average human will EVER see in their lifetime. To me, religion is just a way to set and enforce rules and tell you how to live your life and control you, the way you feel and the way you think! No one can tell me how to live my life but God himself!! I only wish more people would open their minds and hearts and be released from the ties that bind them and start thinking for themselves rather than just blindly believing what has been spoon-fed to them since they were children! This kind of complaisant thinking can only lead to spiritual blockage and misguidance. Sorry if anyone feels I am attacking their beliefs, this is not my intention! I only mean to say what I truly believe, everyone is entitled to their opinion!

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wonder if CH does JESUS bindings :lol:

Go Big or Go Home.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

DollyLama wrote:
ash-mda wrote: ANGELS CAN BE TEMPORARILY INVOKED BY SOMEONE BY THEM SIMPLY & SINCERELY ASKING FOR AN ANGEL'S HELP. ALMOST ALL RELIGIONS HAVE PRINTED HISTORIC & ANCIENT TEXTS OF HUMANS INVOKING SPIRITS OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING ANGELS, & BINDING THEM TO THEMSELVES, A STONE, A PLACE, AN AMULET, A CHARM & MORE THAN THAT.
I'd like to say "amen" to everything Ash said but I'd, also, like to expound on the idea of angels temporarily coming to one's aid when sincerely asked. I'm no authority on the subject but I have always felt that this is absolutely true from my personal experience. I have always asked the angels for assistance and guidance and feel that it is freely given. I'd like to stress the fact that I feel that it is FREELY given. I have NEVER felt that assistance was withheld because I didn't pray or avoid sin or fast or believe in anybody's idea of a specific creator. It is freely and unconditionally given regardless of my belief systems. I feel that it is so for everyone. Angels are not prejudiced like we are. They aide without judgement. I am not stating this as fact but as my personal experience. I just feel it's horrible to be telling people they will have no access to angels if they don't pray or starve themselves. Please!
I have to agree with this statement. I have had the aid of angels multiple times in my life without praying or fasting, or starving myself. All I had to do is to call on them and ask for their assistance. They freely give it when you are sincere.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:AN ANGEL INVOCATION WOULDN'T SUMMON A DEMON. AS SOMEONE WHO HAS MORE THAN 15 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS & MASTER RANKING FOR 10 YEARS I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ACCIDENTALLY SUMMON A DEMON UNLESS YOU ACCIDENTALLY HAPPEN UPON A DA MASTER'S BOS. WHAT IRRITATES ME IS WHEN PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TRY TO COUNSEL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT SOMETHING AS SERIOUS AS THAT. IT CAUSES CONFUSION & SOMETIMES PANIC. YOU CAN'T ACCIDENTALLY SUMMON ANYTHING. IF YOU FIND A BOS OR SPELLBOOK & YOU START READING YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMETHING IS PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN; GOOD OR BAD. INVOCATIONS ARE WRITTEN IN A SPECIFIC WAY AS TO INVOKE A BEING OR ENERGY. THE ODDS OF SOMEONE RANDOMLY COMING UP WITH THE EXACT SAME WORDS IS 10 MILLION TO ONE.

I'VE WORKED WITH A LOT OF DARKNESS IN MY TIME & SOME OF YOU WHO TALK TO ME OFF THE BOARD HAVE AN INKLING OF THE POWERS OF WHAT I WORK WITH. DARK ARTS CAN BE FOR EVERYONE, EVERY HUMAN IS CLASSIFIED AS DARKS ARTS, BUT WHEN YOU GET TO THE DARKEST ENDS OF THE DA SPECTRUM IT'S NOT PLACE TO PLAY AROUND IN & IT'S NOT A PLACE TO PRETEND TO BE AN AUTHORITY ON. BECAUSE SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO REALLY DOES KNOW WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN AMATEUR & SOME DA PRACTITIONERS DON'T TAKE THAT LIGHTLY. A MORON HERE LOCALLY FOOLING AROUND WITH SOMETHING THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SET LOOSE A BEING THAT TOOK 4 OF US DA MASTERS TO VANQUISH. HE DIDN'T DO IT ON ACCIDENT BUT HE DID IT BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. I THINK WE HAD A PIC FROM OUR OUTDOOR CAMERA THAT SHOWED THE ENERGY INTERFERENCE. IT MAY HAVE BEEN ON THE OLD BOARD.

SAME WITH INVOKING ANGELS OR ANY OTHER SPIRIT. IT IRRITATES ME WHEN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TRIES TO SOUND LIKE AN AUTHORITY. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, AMONG HUNDREDS OF OTHER RELIGIOUS CHURCHES, HAVE BEEN INVOKING ANGELS THROUGH SUMMONING WORDS OF INVOCATION FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS & THEY HAVE BEEN DIRECTED AFTER INVOCATION TO GUARD A SPECIFIC PLACE OR BE BOUND TO A SPECIFIC PERSON. ANGELS CAN BE TEMPORARILY INVOKED BY SOMEONE BY THEM SIMPLY & SINCERELY ASKING FOR AN ANGEL'S HELP. ALMOST ALL RELIGIONS HAVE PRINTED HISTORIC & ANCIENT TEXTS OF HUMANS INVOKING SPIRITS OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING ANGELS, & BINDING THEM TO THEMSELVES, A STONE, A PLACE, AN AMULET, A CHARM & MORE THAN THAT.

THIS IS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID IN THIS THREAD.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I agree, sad. No more needs to be said.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

DollyLama wrote:
ash-mda wrote: ANGELS CAN BE TEMPORARILY INVOKED BY SOMEONE BY THEM SIMPLY & SINCERELY ASKING FOR AN ANGEL'S HELP. ALMOST ALL RELIGIONS HAVE PRINTED HISTORIC & ANCIENT TEXTS OF HUMANS INVOKING SPIRITS OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING ANGELS, & BINDING THEM TO THEMSELVES, A STONE, A PLACE, AN AMULET, A CHARM & MORE THAN THAT.
I'd like to say "amen" to everything Ash said but I'd, also, like to expound on the idea of angels temporarily coming to one's aid when sincerely asked. I'm no authority on the subject but I have always felt that this is absolutely true from my personal experience. I have always asked the angels for assistance and guidance and feel that it is freely given. I'd like to stress the fact that I feel that it is FREELY given. I have NEVER felt that assistance was withheld because I didn't pray or avoid sin or fast or believe in anybody's idea of a specific creator. It is freely and unconditionally given regardless of my belief systems. I feel that it is so for everyone. Angels are not prejudiced like we are. They aide without judgement. I am not stating this as fact but as my personal experience. I just feel it's horrible to be telling people they will have no access to angels if they don't pray or starve themselves. Please!
They are right people don't need to pray or starve to gain access and you basically sin everyday so what does that tell you. I have had contact with angels 7 to be exact. The main four was Micheal, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. And the other two was my guardian angels. You don't need to pray to access an angel, all you have to do is talk or think they are always closer than you think.

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Poltergeist
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurora Rose
Zodiac:

PrinceZuko wrote:
DollyLama wrote:
They are right people don't need to pray or starve to gain access and you basically sin everyday so what does that tell you. I have had contact with angels 7 to be exact. The main four was Micheal, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. And the other two was my guardian angels. You don't need to pray to access an angel, all you have to do is talk or think they are always closer than you think.
So true!!!

ALSO NOTE: Thank you Ash from a noob for telling us with your vast experience what is real and what is no as I started to panic a bit when I read the previous posts I thought maybe my angel wasnt an angel and such.

Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices in my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me shall I give in, on my end shall I begin, forsaking all Ive fallen for I rise to meet the end...
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

elainew52 wrote:Hi! all,

As we all know angels are some of the most powerful being under God in heaven.and they sit around waiting to help us with our daily needs .my question is although they can be called upon and attached to a certain vessel.if the vessel is left at home should the spirit of the angel have the power to leave the vessel behind and travel with his are her owner.also does all spirit have a certain amount of time to be back to their vessels even humans who astral travel.but if not will the spirit be lost. I hope to hear from CH and others on this topic.

Thanks,

Elaine
The Angels sitting around waiting to help us with our daily needs is another misconception. Angels, like all beings, are very busy. They are doing things that need to be done in their realms. Although they don't have to come help us when we invoke them, they usually do any way. That in one reason that we should not invoke them unnecessarily.
As for your questions, if you leave your vessel behind, they have the power to leave it and go wherever they want to go. They are not tied to it in that sense.
As for the third question, No, the angel does not have a certain amount of time to be back in their vessels or be lost. This is just a misconception.
The knowledge I have about angels comes from being around them all of my life and from direct communication with them from the time that I can remember.
I do hope that I cleared up your misconceptions about angels.

Huffette

Return to “Angels”