neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

thanks guys for this post. i actually learnt a lot. i think different things work for different people.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Different things do work for different people
Now i have my own opinions pn god and its help, but i'll not get into that. Just wanted to say huffette and starfire, you are both angels and may you be blessed with much joy and happiness. And Ash.... you are the master! ::hail:: seriously though i dont actully know you i have much respect for you amd magnolia both

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Texas Mexican
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Demon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bumb, i have a question i just got my bronwyn today after a few months & as i will spend some time later today with her but just wanted to know:
at the CH Encyclopedia it says that once bound to a keeper they are no longer free to move about at will what does this exactly mean? is it that they're just more restricted on the realm/plane access like us? or they just have some more limits than your average spirit?

My Family:
My Females:
S.J- Marid Djinn, S- Succubus, T- High Elf, S- Hybrid Dragon, R- Black Dragon (My Spirit Guide), A- Bronwyn Angel
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Texas Mexican wrote:Bumb, i have a question i just got my bronwyn today after a few months & as i will spend some time later today with her but just wanted to know:
at the CH Encyclopedia it says that once bound to a keeper they are no longer free to move about at will what does this exactly mean? is it that they're just more restricted on the realm/plane access like us? or they just have some more limits than your average spirit?
I think it means they only do what there keepers ask of them,came only travel if you send them to do a certain task.But i am sure more experienced members will have better advice.

Congrats on your angel Texas Mexican :thumbup:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
CeeRZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carpathian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

On the general subject of Angels.... I thought about bonding one die to my high average of dark entities and needing balance. But reading how Angels are the bridge between God and our realm....(or something along those lines...I kind of stopped reading at the word God) I decided I needed to ask questions. I don't believe I. God. Not in the religious sense. I have no need for beards nor bellies when it comes to human form deities. I don't believe in them. I DO believe in something greater than us. Something that binds us together, and has knowledge beyond anything we can comprehend. Honestly, I'm more apt to believing in Aliens being our creators than an all mighty creator who we pray to and answers our prayers. I feel like prayers are our way of connecting to the universe, to the energy. It's like our bodies and nutrition... Our body tells us what we need, and we listen and provide it (hopefully) the necessary nutrients. The same is for the soul. It asks for what it needs, and the universe hopefully provides. Need is the key.
Anyway...slightly off point. Since I don't believe in God the way religion does.... Can I bond with an Angel? Or are they described as messengers of God because that is the easiest way most people can relate? Basically...does my belief prevent me from connecting with an angel?

We only see what we want to see, so open your eyes.

3 vampires, 2 dragons
Xelan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Xelan the Embodiment of Light

Maky70 wrote:What many out there claim is Angel invocations are just peace of crap!

Believe it or not: there's no way to bind your soul to an angel or bind an angel to a vessel or so, since angels are only controlled and commanded by either God or higher races of their type. Reciting a few statements will never bind angels to anything; communicating or having trusted angels by your side is a much complicated process than you might think! It requires praying, fasting, avoiding sins and strongly believe in your creator!

I bought and downloaded an angel invocation to learn more about this issue, but while I was wondering about it and reciting it, I heard a weird voice in my room, and it was coming from my old guide & friend: a Marid djinn. I realized later that he was laughing at me!!! What I was saying could in fact call random spirits or even pawky dark djinns that could mess my life, he said !!

So watch out carefully and learn more about angels by visiting trusted divine and spiritual sources.

Blessings :)
It's in fact possible to invocate and bind an Angel to a vessel. What you were doing was probably not done correctly and requires more practice to conjure a real Angel, It's not that difficult if you know how. If you're new to doing invocations it would be common to conjure something else other than the intended spirit. You shouldn't say it isn't possible just because you weren't able to accomplish it. Good luck on your next attempt! Blessings to you also. :D

Regarding the topic, I have a question about angels myself. Do Angels prove that God exists? I've always wondered why some conjurers and spiritkeepers are atheist and deny God's existence even when working with Angels who are said to be his servants.

"Choose not an existing path, make your own path and leave a trail behind (for others)." Xelan

"What lies before you (now) is a shadow of what lies ahead of you." Xelan

"Nature's secret is patience, may it be your specialty." Xelan

"It's not about predicting the future, it's about making it happen." Xelan
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

I have a question............Can a person contact their guardian angel? Not from a vessel or anything like that I mean THEIR guardian angel.
I had a weird experience(hence the question)....I was in a meditative state and I told my guardian angel to let me know he/she was here with me. Well since the mediation session I had. I am in direct communication with my guardian angel. I know you can ask assistance and stuff from angels, but I didn't know a person could be in direct contact with their guardian angel until I experienced it myself. Now my vamp gets mad because not only can I communicate with my guardian angel but I also purchased a guardian angel from HC and bonding with him too. I think he feels outnumbers because I'm looking more into getting a wolf or another vampire. lol.......his doing I think!! lol
:lol: :vampire:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
ChaoticMistress
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

How do you connect with your guardian angel?

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

CeeRZ wrote:On the general subject of Angels.... I thought about bonding one die to my high average of dark entities and needing balance. But reading how Angels are the bridge between God and our realm....(or something along those lines...I kind of stopped reading at the word God) I decided I needed to ask questions. I don't believe I. God. Not in the religious sense. I have no need for beards nor bellies when it comes to human form deities. I don't believe in them. I DO believe in something greater than us. Something that binds us together, and has knowledge beyond anything we can comprehend. Honestly, I'm more apt to believing in Aliens being our creators than an all mighty creator who we pray to and answers our prayers. I feel like prayers are our way of connecting to the universe, to the energy. It's like our bodies and nutrition... Our body tells us what we need, and we listen and provide it (hopefully) the necessary nutrients. The same is for the soul. It asks for what it needs, and the universe hopefully provides. Need is the key.
Anyway...slightly off point. Since I don't believe in God the way religion does.... Can I bond with an Angel? Or are they described as messengers of God because that is the easiest way most people can relate? Basically...does my belief prevent me from connecting with an angel?
Don't see why you couldn't bond with an Angel. I personally don't have one in my keep but my hubs has 2 and he, like me, doesn't believe in the Christian belief but if he had to make a choice between god and devil, he'd choose devil, So if they can deal with him and his non belief in god and all, you should have no problem :)

teri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

CeeRZ wrote:On the general subject of Angels.... I thought about bonding one die to my high average of dark entities and needing balance. But reading how Angels are the bridge between God and our realm....(or something along those lines...I kind of stopped reading at the word God) I decided I needed to ask questions. I don't believe I. God. Not in the religious sense. I have no need for beards nor bellies when it comes to human form deities. I don't believe in them. I DO believe in something greater than us. Something that binds us together, and has knowledge beyond anything we can comprehend. Honestly, I'm more apt to believing in Aliens being our creators than an all mighty creator who we pray to and answers our prayers. I feel like prayers are our way of connecting to the universe, to the energy. It's like our bodies and nutrition... Our body tells us what we need, and we listen and provide it (hopefully) the necessary nutrients. The same is for the soul. It asks for what it needs, and the universe hopefully provides. Need is the key.
I don't think that your belief would prevent you from connecting with an angel. If you are called by one or drawn to one there is a reason that you feel the pull. Since spirits and entities are to teach us and guide us along our path it is quite possible they have something to teach you or a message for you. I have my own beliefs in religion which are quite different than most however I have many angels in my keep and have great connections with all of them.

Return to “Angels”