venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have always wanted a Salamander. I would frequent the salamander listings whenever and wherever possible, but I would tell myself, I would get one as soon as I'm done bonding with X, Y and Z. On Christmas eve, I couldn't wait any longer. So, I ordered a custom from bunbun and A came through. She's a red salamander, a fire elemental, 4792 years old and bunbun said she is very eager to come to me. She also told bunbun that she wants to be my friend and guide and that she's going to help me in a lot of areas more than I could ever think of :O I was so chuffed to hear that. Another selfless, loving entity found her way to me on Christmas and I feel so humbled and grateful to have her here.
This is to all the salamanders/fire elemental keepers out there - could you please share your experiences? I didn't see any threads on Salamanders so I thought I will start one. Thanks.
To start with, this is the info we have on CH about elementals,

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ntals.html

Anna
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I don't have one, but there's a nice anecdote in this thread.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... salamander
They sound extremely charming. :)

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ohhhh, salamanders!!! I don't have one but just yesterday I was thinking how cool it would be if I got one! Something's happening and you people pick on my thoughts cause I've been thinking about immortals and suddenly we're flooded with immortal threads and now salamanders appear too! :applause:
So while patiently waiting for more people to chime in with experiences I'm off to read the thread you provided Lampropeltis.

P.S. The salamander that came through for you sounds really perfect Anna! I'm sure you'll do great with her.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aww thank you arianna :hug:

Lampropa.. ::hail::
you're a star, thank you for finding that thread, it was the sweetest thing I've read in a while. Beautiful!

Anna
Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I will be getting a rehomed Salamander very soon. :thumbup:

Quite interesting we will be getting ours about the same time..

I will definatley share my experiences with mine on here. :thumbup:

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Anna you made me think of salamanders so intensely that I just sent a ticket to ask if it's possible, instead of what I've originally asked for in the notes of my free for over 100$ binding, to bind an elemental for each element. Fingers crossed that they see the ticket in time. If I'm lucky I'll get a salamander, if they don't see it in time I guess it wasn't time yet for me.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Darkstar wrote:I will be getting a rehomed Salamander very soon. :thumbup:

Quite interesting we will be getting ours about the same time..

I will definatley share my experiences with mine on here. :thumbup:

That is great, darks. I look forward to hearing about yours. They are adorable little creatures, aren't they?

Anna
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:Anna you made me think of salamanders so intensely that I just sent a ticket to ask if it's possible, instead of what I've originally asked for in the notes of my free for over 100$ binding, to bind an elemental for each element. Fingers crossed that they see the ticket in time. If I'm lucky I'll get a salamander, if they don't see it in time I guess it wasn't time yet for me.
Oh, that is great arianna, I think you will get one. One way or the other. That is a great idea - how cool would it be to have a binding for each elemental? So I'm guessing you've managed to place an order for the power of the immortals? :)

Anna
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

No,not yet, I'm waiting for the extra sale for the power of the immortals but I'm positive I'll be able to order it :D
The freebie is from my order placed on December 24. I hope they see the ticket in time,otherwise I might be tempted to add a salamander to my power of the immortals order (and I said to myself I'll order nothing else beside that so..... :oops: )

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh, I forgot to mention I tried the cleansing fire thing from the thread Lampropeltis mentioned. I remembered that my duojna can link me to the elements and I decided to try it and before realizing it it turned into a full blown meditation that seemed totally real (I realized I was walking and moving my hands with my eyes closed,copying the movements my "meditation self" was making). I ended up calling all the elements one by one to add their power to clear away a big block in my life and I could actually feel them responding! Afterwards I felt a big energy shift. I think I'll keep doing it for a few days and see if anything changes regarding my problems with the person involved in this blocked situation.
I know, not really on topic but I decided to post here so that others reading this can figure out what cleansing fire thing I'm referring too. Besides, I wonder if you tried it too.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”