new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Owl
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hey, I never contact a Immortal, and I thinking about do it. And Im thinking about Aphrodite. Have u ever contact ever her ? Or know someone that did ? I appreciate some tips. ^^

--
Noctua

*I am blessed to have my spirits*
sillylittlenovice
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Little Dragon
Zodiac:

::bump::

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I've managed to contact with her on several occasions. I found her more difficult to evoke than say..Isis. Personally, I find that Aphrodite requires more gifts and adulation than some other Goddesses. :) Flowers and shells seem to be her favorite. I've also offered wine, chocolate, incense and honey. One time I had a very strong urge to pick a big blooming flower from my back yard and give it to her as a offering...I kinda didn't want to because that was the first time that plant had bloomed and the huge flower looked lovely in my yard and would have lasted longer. I cut it and put it on her shell. That night I had a very lucid dream of her. She doesn't come to me as strongly and readily as Mother Isis...but Aphrodite will come if you treat her well! :) I have a little altar set up to her and a statue of her. I think this helps keep her in my mind...which will hopefully in the longrun create a closer connection between us.

noctuavenatora
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Owl
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

GeenaCurls wrote:I've managed to contact with her on several occasions. I found her more difficult to evoke than say..Isis. Personally, I find that Aphrodite requires more gifts and adulation than some other Goddesses. :) Flowers and shells seem to be her favorite. I've also offered wine, chocolate, incense and honey. One time I had a very strong urge to pick a big blooming flower from my back yard and give it to her as a offering...I kinda didn't want to because that was the first time that plant had bloomed and the huge flower looked lovely in my yard and would have lasted longer. I cut it and put it on her shell. That night I had a very lucid dream of her. She doesn't come to me as strongly and readily as Mother Isis...but Aphrodite will come if you treat her well! :) I have a little altar set up to her and a statue of her. I think this helps keep her in my mind...which will hopefully in the longrun create a closer connection between us.
I do appreciate your answer! haha, really good to know that she likes "to be pampered", I could not wait less. xP And good idea about the statue. Once again thanks!

*I am blessed to have my spirits*
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12

I just ordered aphrodite but I also need Hephaestus to help me with my career situation. I had forgotten that they are/were married. Will this be a problem? Can I keep both of them? I am afraid of them being unhappy about this.....

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Just meditate with your focus on the deity. Call her in your mind and she will come. Whether you are aware of her presence or not is the more important thing.. look for signs that you may consider small. In my experience all deities and demons will come when called without the need for rituals.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

coddington wrote:I just ordered aphrodite but I also need Hephaestus to help me with my career situation. I had forgotten that they are/were married. Will this be a problem? Can I keep both of them? I am afraid of them being unhappy about this.....
I can't imagine having any trouble, but if you want to err on the side of caution, just keep their vessels in separate locations, and only work with one at a time. The immortals don't really stay around the house from what I've gathered.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Just curious, what are some of the ways she can benefit a man?

Legions at my command.

Return to “Immortal Invocations”