The Nympho's Origin?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

I have searched the CH Encyclopedia, the net and there is very little information about where the Nympho's originated.

Somehow I wonder if there is a giant cosmic Playboy Manor filled with playfull minxes?

Why are they sexual in nature?

What do they get out of being conjured and kept?

It is hard to see the big picture when you don't know that your eyes haven't opened yet.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

..i think its humanity XD
like the ankou..and maybe wraiths too...and some more....best ask the summoners tho to be sure.
Just me 2cents

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21&t=17617

A Thread I made a While ago, thinking the same thing lolz. Has an answer.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It appears Magnolia answered this question on another thread:

"Nymphos are White Arts entities whom we named such because of their insatiable desire for sexual activity. They are known by other names, but Nympho was the best descriptive without being provocative or vulgar. They are born on the spiritual plane, die on the spiritual plane, but while alive & in spirit form have possession of the physical plane as well. They are typically known to be part of many sexual ceremonies (religious & spiritual), and through the ecstasy earned in sexual participation & climax, reaching the glow of god. These ceremonies & tie to the Nympho entities are in English, Roman, Grecian, Egyptian, and Asian cultures. They are focused solely on the pleasure & mystic power derived from sexual activity, therefore being White Arts. They haven't any ability to choose to do wrong, their sole purpose & focus is sexual participation & pleasure, thereby reaching a state of ecstatic enlightenment."

With that being said it makes me wonder just what kind of thought processing and mental functions do these wonderfull beings possess?

gman20001969
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Gregorius
Zodiac:

So they connect with God by saying, "Oh God!".

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

You know, I've had one OBE that I did consciously. I say that cause I think that dreams are actually OBE's. I'm beginning to wonder if you were successful in OBE's if you couldn't easily connect with the spirits that you have?

Keeper of 2 Djinns, 3 Nymphos and 1 dragon
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

gman20001969 wrote:You know, I've had one OBE that I did consciously. I say that cause I think that dreams are actually OBE's. I'm beginning to wonder if you were successful in OBE's if you couldn't easily connect with the spirits that you have?
I am going to answer two of your postings.

1 - My Nympho is very chatty, discreet, and full of happiness. She sings for me, talks to my daughter and to my other spirits. She isn't at all like the "Nympho Description". I wouldn't prohibit her from speaking to your wife. I would just tell her not to let anyone know about your and her playtime. I told my daughter that she is a nymph and she is none the wiser about alone time.

2 - OBE's make spirit communication easier because now you & them are on the same plane. I once had a demon pull me out to make an offer. I refused the offer of course, however the communication and visuals was something that appeared as if everything was solid and had mass. I couldn't tell I was in astral without looking at my body which was lying down while I was sitting up in spirit. Also prior to OBE you should charge yourself the best you can and learn to conserve energy by floating and passing through objects in straight lines. Do NOT try to walk or open doors as you will burn energy quickly with a snap back and awaken drained.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Ninja wrote:
gman20001969 wrote:You know, I've had one OBE that I did consciously. I say that cause I think that dreams are actually OBE's. I'm beginning to wonder if you were successful in OBE's if you couldn't easily connect with the spirits that you have?
I am going to answer two of your postings.

1 - My Nympho is very chatty, discreet, and full of happiness. She sings for me, talks to my daughter and to my other spirits. She isn't at all like the "Nympho Description". I wouldn't prohibit her from speaking to your wife. I would just tell her not to let anyone know about your and her playtime. I told my daughter that she is a nymph and she is none the wiser about alone time.

2 - OBE's make spirit communication easier because now you & them are on the same plane. I once had a demon pull me out to make an offer. I refused the offer of course, however the communication and visuals was something that appeared as if everything was solid and had mass. I couldn't tell I was in astral without looking at my body which was lying down while I was sitting up in spirit. Also prior to OBE you should charge yourself the best you can and learn to conserve energy by floating and passing through objects in straight lines. Do NOT try to walk or open doors as you will burn energy quickly with a snap back and awaken drained.

I know I'm necro'ing a old thread, but that's interesting! And thanks for the note on Nymphos.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I recently asked Ch staff if there were any books on the origins and background information on nymphos, ubis or angels (as these are the races of spirits I keep) as I've seen magnolia wrote a book I believe about the different races of dragons which is up on the shop but unfortunately Ch staff told me there aren't any as of yet, but they did Kindly pass on my request so maybe there will be a book or two on these someday, but I'm so thirsty for as much information about them as possible, and Creepy hollows is the only place I trust for factual information. If anyone here knows of more real knowledge on these species, please PM me or reply to this thread, I'm sure im one of many who'd love to learn more xD

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”