God Djinn; Neb Djinn; Khodam?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Cali916
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9029
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam; Djinn

AngelDust wrote:
Cali916 wrote:
AngelDust wrote:There is a hazy line between djinns and khodams, since khodam is an arabic word used to describe rank in some cases. And other cases it describes an entity that is a helper/servant that comes forth due to our understanding of certain religious teachings.
I was told that if I really ever wanted to gamble, I can occasionally. But if I do against what I promised, I will learn lessons.(Painfully Positive) I won 16+ days in a row in gambling back in July btw. but on the 17th day, I started fantasy about LOTS of money, and then BAM! I got the worse streak in my life. Losing 30 rounds straight in a day. (Almost IMPOSSIBLE)
Speaking like a true Vietnamese person. Hahaha. I was on a streak for a while but it quieted down.

How do I get hooked up with the grand master before he dies? :wave:
He doesn't help anyone outside family/students anymore. But if you want, I can ask my God-father and see what he says.(I contact the GM through him) I was telling my god father how I found this website about spirit keeping ect. and he was curious if there were also any Vietnamese ppL on here and I did mention you and he asked me if your last name was La? Pretty random but I almost tell him everything. I know my god-father would love to give you readings/help at no cost but its up to the GM if he wants to make you a vessel. Their entities/spirits are nothing like I ever seen before.
Ooooh. That's not my last name. But I sure you can guess as it's pretty common. =) That's actually close to my roomate's last name, but she's not into this stuff. So how do I contact him? I would love to compare entities.
You caught me off guard. What do you mean by compare entities?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I mean compare mine (from the internet) with what he has to offer. You'd be surprised what the internet has to offer.
I would love to reply to you guys what he says about you guys. All he needs is a birth year and your gender.
1977 Female!

....I seem to have a knack of meeting young male disciples with grand masters....hmmm....

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Cali916
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9029
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam; Djinn

AngelDust wrote:I mean compare mine (from the internet) with what he has to offer. You'd be surprised what the internet has to offer.
I would love to reply to you guys what he says about you guys. All he needs is a birth year and your gender.
1977 Female!

....I seem to have a knack of meeting young male disciples with grand masters....hmmm....
LoL I can see why :think:

I assume you are born after Feb 18th?
I'll give you some answers soon.
Happy New Years!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Cali916 wrote:
AngelDust wrote:I mean compare mine (from the internet) with what he has to offer. You'd be surprised what the internet has to offer.
1977 Female!

Happy New Years!
Yup. Snakey. Happy New Years to you too.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Cali916 wrote:
1977 Female!

Happy New Years!
Me = April 20, 1980 and female!

hanuman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Indeed, this GM seems to be a very interesting person; any possibility to have an entity like yours, cali916 ?

I am male from Belgium, born in 1965.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Me too if you don't mind :) July 19, 1988 female

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

tommason
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: about to find out
If I could be anything, I would be...: GOD
My magical/paranormal name...: idk yet

Help me I'm male, July 83.
Need strong djinnn communication lol
Cali916 wrote:
Terror Misu wrote:Me, me, me!!! Please include me... I'd love to hear about this amazing man. Not Vietnamese here but I'm chinese... does that help? hahahha
hahah Yes! But what exactly do you need/want? I do know as of right now he just do quick accurate readings from only your birth year. Sometimes theres random requests like How old is your mother/father. But he'll tell you things that you would only know and nobody else and gives guidance.
He does however if you are serious, he will go to your business, temple, house, to do even more.

My sister brought my gf to his house one day(Not 100% believier :frustrated: ) and my gf prays bc her mom forces her to LOL She think its funny. She does believe in a higher power though. Anyways she sat down and my godfather never does this but he, without asking her, took a piece of paper and drew a blueprint of her house and told her this is her bedroom, there is a tree on the right side of her yard(Her dad cut this tree down like 10 years ago, it is not visible due to years of grass covering it), where the sun hits ect. Feng Shui stuff+Remote Viewing? She started tearing up hahahah I wish I was there to see it. She is pretty stubborn but he won her heart and they became great buddies. She would listen to know body and if she does its after a million questions :snore:

I witness some families coming to his house after countless decades of attempts with different witch doctors, magicians, monks with no success and this man just steps on the premises of your land and lights 3 incense and within 5 minutes. He said his job is done. And really, the energy that he got rid of IS GONE. Just a donation of what your heart feel is acceptable. Unless the ritual requires something expensive/sacred in the jungles or whatever.

So yeah this is what he does. I witness him telling a couple that visited him to put a lamp(always on) in the hallway to stop depression and unhappiness between the marriage. And of course he did this remotely. The hall is ALWAYS dark btw.

Don't worry he is white light nature who has full influence over the dark. If he wanted to do harm, I think he would need more than just a birth year. Who knows wtheck those dark ppL need.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Me too, please. If possible. Female, December 1982.

hanuman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2

tommason wrote:Help me I'm male, July 83.
Need strong djinnn communication lol
hi tommason,

so what about the spell for spirit vision with arnold nesis?
did it not work?

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”