You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

As most of you know, Huff got me into spirit keeping. He started me off on ebay, where he was introduced to Creepy Hollows. He then proceeded to introduce me to Creepy Hollows.

Since my introduction, I have amassed many spirits. A lot of them are dragons. He is deaf and blind to the spirits. I can communicate on many levels.

He works nights and sleeps during the day. I sleep nights and work during the day. My dragons sleep with me, some on his side of the bed.

On Christmas eve, he was getting his days and nights turned around. He was sleeping at night, so that he might spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with us.

He was on his side of the bed, when he felt this presence around him. He awoke to see a rather large left, "lizard" eye in his face. He then saw a right "lizard" eye of the same size in his face. He called me to find out what was going on. It was my dragons checking him out. When I asked the dragon why he was on his chest, staring at him like this, and he replied, the day sleeper is taking my spot on my bed. He needs to get up.

I replied with that is his side of the bed. You can move over to the other side. He replied, the dogs took that side. He is on my side, and needs to move. He sleeps in the day and is gone at night, so he needs to move.

After talking with him for several minutes, I got him to shrink down and move over, and I got Huff to move over as well, to accommodate him. He still stared Huff down all night, and for the rest of the weekend, but he was manageable, and he and I came to an understanding that he could not get on Huff's chest, and play stare-down again.

At this time, they have become partners to protect me. This dragon is teaching me shielding and protection, so I have nothing to worry about with them teaming up to protect me.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love this!!!! Acouple of mine have down that with my hubby, however he only feels a little bit, but not much!!!! I have told mine that he is my hubby and not and scare him!!!!

However the dragons do like him and sometimes just like to stare at him!!!!! They will do that wiht me sometimes, and I just laugh and tell them that I will be going to sleep!!!!

So they will go play with the cats!!!!! Then in the morning come back to the bed and will wake me up!!!! They are very protective, and sometimes one or two will sleep with me!!!!

My gargoyle is always watching over me at night!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Then all dragons will do this?

They still object to him taking "their side of the bed". I did find out through this experience that cobalts are "day sleepers" and take my side of the bed when I am awake.
They awoke me early this morning and told me to get out of their spot so that they can sleep today. I guess they take night guard duty with my Pontianak Wraith and my hellhound.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hehehehehe, I just love dragons and love to hear others experinces with them!!!!

I have quite a few hear and some do like to sleep in the daytime as they do night duty with the werewolves and some of the vampires!!!! Since I am at work they have the whole bed to themselves!!!!! Good thing it is a king size bed, hehehehehe!!!!!

I also have one who will talk me to sleep when I can't sleep!!!!!

The others love to play with the cats and will get them going at night!!!! There have been many times a cat will come running across the bed full blast trying to catch a dragon!!!!

They are a lot of fun but yes they can get a little bit territoral!!!! I have some that like to sit on the roof of the house, some who like to sit in some of our trees around our house, and some who like being in the house and sleep on the bed, couch, and my other bed in the other room!!!!

So yes they can be like that at times!!!! :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Must be the dragon. They are curious types. When i used to have a guardian dragon he would blow in my face. They must think it's funny.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think it is cute that they would give him the real stare-down, like that.

Huffette
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

OMG Huffette I laughed so hard when I read your post. I can just imagine you sitting there trying to accommodate everyone :lol: That's so funny. Poor Huff, he lost his right to his bed at night time ;)

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I thought some people would find the humor in this. When he found out the lizard eyes belonged to a dragon we had bound, he laughed it off.

He finds it cute and funny at the same time.

Huffette
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

So very cool!!

After reading your story I bought a Gold Dragon for my daughter & I.

Looking forward to the adventure of a lifetime.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

LilyStarCross wrote:OMG Huffette I laughed so hard when I read your post. I can just imagine you sitting there trying to accommodate everyone :lol: That's so funny. Poor Huff, he lost his right to his bed at night time ;)
Exactly, I found this ADORABLE and hilarious, thank you for the laugh! That is amazing that your dragons want to boot your husband out of the bed because HE'S taking "their" side of the bed, awwwww hahahahahahaha, that is adorable and hilarious!

A question though, why do spirits need sleep though? Can someone enlighten me on that?

My little sister has seen a glimpse of a huge (big as my head) "lizard" eye behind me on the wall....I wonder if that was one of my dragons? Did your husband see the eyes that large?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”