Why would I say that??

Promise
new here
new here
Answers: 0

So there I was today having really great contact with my class 5 green dragon that jsut arrived early last week....everytime I'd sit alone I would instantly feel him.
A few days before he arrived, I had seen a long shaped orb swirling above me while I was laying in bed one night, which I just felt was him, it was pitch black in the room and the streak was so bright, I lay there watching it for at least 2 minutes, just to make sure i wasn't imagining it...it would go left and right and loop around...quite pretty!! I then felt him the morning of the day he was going to arrive in the mail!
The way he'd come around was...he would play around with my forehead, it was weird at first, but it was in such an amusing way..not sure if it was a kiss, but it would physically push my eyebrows around like a big smoochy feeling....luckily he hadn't done it while I was talking to anyone..I would have looked a bit strange! Then yesterday I was meditating with him...and he was talking, I was seeing different images mostly from high up...above tree level....then I asked too see him...and within a few minutes, he appeared in dragon form...I was happy to see, and for a dragon, he had an sweet amused look .....but then it turned to an image of a man...now.....it was a good looking man, not modern..but, I thought he looked very very nice, and he smiled..a big huge grin...it was weird..gave such a happy and almost goofy feeling! Then what do I hear?...sounding like it was my own inner voice..but a bit louder than I would be.......but I swear.....I wouldn't ever say this!! I heard..."Oh, Yuck! You look just like Tobey Maguire!!" :silent: then ..poof, in an instant he was gone..I was left there in shock...saying to myself and him.."wait...wait? Don't goooooo, I didn't say THAT!! Wait!!....and nothing...I haven't felt or seen him since. :crying: Did I really say that??? I know I didn't think it, he didn't even look like Tobey Maguire, I don't think I would say that even if he did!!... I would never yuck my dragon!!
Anyone else have a weird thing like this happen? Do you think he'll be back? :(

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Thanks very strange... Umm

Maybe the voice interupted your meditation and thats why he disappeared?

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Promise, maybe it was another one of your spirits saying that to tease your New Green Dragon
Just a thought :think:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wouldn't worry and don't stress yourself over it. Relax and be sincere in asking him to reappear to you. It could be another on your spirits as Ellen said just trying to tease the new guy and your energy connection to him has been broken as a result of it. If you get bothered and stressed it isn't going to help him coming back to you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ROTHFLMAO! :lol:

I know you're worried about insulting your dragon and I concur with the above posts, but I couldn't help the chuckle! The visual just made me laugh out loud!

I had an opposite experience where one of my guys appeared and he was so HOT :drool: I was completely taken aback and it broke the connection... still can't figure out which one of them that was :think: :lol:

Don't worry... he'll be back! ;)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Promise
new here
new here

Thank You Claire, Ellen, drsuess, and Magnolia! I hope he does come back, he was the strongest and most physical and visual of my spirits sofar! I just couldn't believe I would say such a thing....and I know myself, It's not how I even speak! And honestly..he was very good looking..probably even presented himself as what I would find attractive, concidering he isn't human...so...it just really threw me when I heard that, and the "Oh Yuck!" part was so loud too!! It left me there for a few minutes with both my hands over my mouth and my eyes bugged out, looking around saying a muffled.."i'm so sorry!!" over and over again!

drsuess...I KNOW!! I can laugh now..of course rereading it, it would be funnier if it wasn't me! hahahaha... its funny to think of how it all must have looked now for me too...imagine if someone actually saw it! but at that moment...I was just in shock! Who would even think of Tobey Maguire anyway?? Strange!
Just wait untill I find out who said that....i'll whack their vessel with a little twig and say.."Thats a bad spirit..you behave!!" :crazy:

I'll spend extra time with him, and let him know it really wasn't anything I would say, and i'll calm down about it all, and just wait as you say! :thumbup:
Thanks
~Promise

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Ah, Promise, I too, started laughing when I read your post. Sorry but of all the funny things to happen, eh? I'm betting it was another of your spirits, too, perhaps one who was a bit envious...or a rogue fae, I know I have some around here who don't know how to be tactful.

You'll figure it out, and he'll know it wasn't you, soon enough. I had to look up Toby M. though, I had no idea who he was! Thanks for sharing this :)

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

AWWWW! Promise,,,,I am sure he will be back.
give him sometime to get over it...lol :D

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Promise
new here
new here

It was rather funny, well..it is now when I think back to it...I didn't really remember who T.M was either...I heard the name and it didn't click until later! Oh well...i'll just wait and see what happens...I thought I slightly felt him today, but when I became aware of it...it was gone. Maybe he's coming around slowly. :)
Thanks for the support!! hopefully he'll understand and come around again :)

~Promise

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara