venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am very very sensitive to the universe and all of its energies. since 2012 has began I have noticed thoughts manifesting quickly, A LT of misunderstandings, unclear communication and lots more. Who else has noticed?

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Wow.Kindred. It is true then of what they said for 2012. I am not sensitive but a lot here in CH are. Maybe they can share also.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

i would love more input :)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hell yes i've felt it. I could feel it approaching in 2011. Now that it's in full gear I certainly continue to follow the shift, have noticed a few significant aspects relating to this in my personal life and moving outward to a universal level.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I've been feeling it since the last shift. Watch the planetary alignment. The energy you're all going to feel is going to be insane.

VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

I've felt like I've been on tilt-a-whirl since late summer.... Yeah, and it's not just feeling it. It's seeing it in the way people act and react. You can watch it before your very eyes if you'll actually look. So for any of you, who don't feel you're sensitive; closely watch those around you take notes. You'll notice that they are chagneing slowly but certainly how they respond to things.

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde
Kenza
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Very true indeed... ::included::

Be totally vulnerable and Realize that you cannot be harmed.

–Bentinho Massaro
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0

Like Vicy, I've been feeling like I'm on some insane roller coaster since this past summer. It comes in waves, lots of highs and lows, but there's certainly a major shift going on. What I'm having trouble with is finding my footing in all of this, as just when I think I'm going correctly, I hit one of those drops and get flung into another direction.

I probably felt it strongest between October and December, where I had a huge build up of restless energy, depression, and desire to just pack up and leave, go somewhere, anywhere else, because there was something else out there waiting for me. It still is, but I've hit another one of those hills where I'm climbing, and I don't know where I'm going to be dropped into next.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

kindred wrote:I am very very sensitive to the universe and all of its energies. since 2012 has began I have noticed thoughts manifesting quickly, A LT of misunderstandings, unclear communication and lots more. Who else has noticed?
u mad Kindred XD
i had many more misunderstanding from summer and before =p now we have less here =p many reasons tho tooo bored to help but yes.
I feel changing on how i think =p

Ciao
See ya all.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

THIS is an excellent thread!!!!

Yes, at the beginning of 2011 I kept saying to all of my friends, omg, change is in the air! do you feel it?! and i think they thought I was crazy.

i feel sort of stuck right now, likely due to personal reasons...but time right at this moment seems to be going extremely slow as i'm waiting for feb to pass...but just yesterday i was thinking about halloween and how it doesn't seem that far away? (????????????) odd.

my question here is, how do we cope with these feelings of change? it's obviously affecting each of us in very different ways. bc of my draw to the clouds, i'm trying to observe firstly the atmosphere..what the air feels like around me when i wake up, step outside of the house, looking at the clouds and movement in the skies, and the the types of things people are saying around me. it is always a challenge pulling yourself out so you can be the "observer" rather than acting ego.

cheerz,
:peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “General Questions”