silentartist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I would like to share some experiences I have had recently.

So you see I have been feeling really drawn to the voodoo items Rhonda has listed every now and again.

I keep thinking of the Loa. I could not get them of my head and wishing she would list another voodoo item from Haiti. I even asked my other spirits to help me. And not long after and sooner than I had expected low and behold Rhonda listed a few voodoo items. As soon as my eye got glimpse of this ring that had four spirits I felt chills all over. Then while looking at the listing strong feelings overcame me and I had goosebumps on top of goosebumps. I could hold my hand out toward the picture of the ring and chills would go up my arm.

It was the most strange thing. And someone/something spoke to me saying "We want to help you." So I had to click the buy it now button. When the ring arrived it looked even better than the picture. I didn't really feel too much when it got here but I just knew the spirits were there. In the description it says not to wear the ring longer than 2 hours a day or you might experience nausia or dizzyness I think. Well I had been wearing much longer than that nothing really happened at first. I even fell asleep with it. But could not really sleep that well with it on.

Then one night I woke up to get something to drink and started to feel well sick. I then tried to take the ring off but had a very hard time doing so. I had not had much trouble getting it off before. I did manage to get it off but not without nearly pulling my finger off with it. (So I exagerate a little) Okay so I tried to wear it on another finger which it was loose on. Again once on I have a hard time trying to get it to come off! Yikes! Not sure what happened?

Anyways so I asked the spirits if they could help me with something. I had a neighbor who had parked their car in my driveway and just keep it there. It really made me angry. So I asked the spirits if they could somehow get this man to move his car and to move it permanently would be preferred. So a day or so passed not sure really how long but was quite fast. I was outside talking with my mom and all of a sudden the man comes out and says "Oh I am so very sorry let me move my car right now." He did so and then says " I think I have it sold so it won't be in the way any longer."

Again couple of days pass and he is getting all his stuff out of the car and the next morning the car is gone!

Talk about working quickly! I was in complete shock when this happened.

What do you all think of the Loa in general and also this situation?

It has amazed me. I will update as more things happen.

Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Who's Rhonda? What's her seller id?

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Moonstar7spirits.

The lwa are powerful helpers. Which do you have connected to your ring? Hope you gave them a thanks-offering for helping with the neighbor & his car!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Great news silentartist. rhondas items are amazing. :thumbup:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
silentartist
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I wasn't too sure what to offer them at first. I don't have too much right now to offer.
Well I have been lighting incense for them. I have been getting ideas on what to offer. So as soon as I go to the store I am going to get a few things. I am not too sure to share which spirits are bound to the ring publicly.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Leave some milk and eggs outside at night and the next day toss them in the trash....Dambhallah (male) or Aiedo Wedo (female) one of the 2 snake Lwa will thank you for the offering in some way........

Find out over time which Lwa are talking with you....

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Many of the lwa like kleren which is a corn whiskey, usually with hot peppers steeped in it. Since real kleren is a bit hard to come by, I use spiced rum (i.e. Captain Morgan) as a substitute and it seems to work pretty well. Legba, Ogoun and Ghede spirits can be given tobacco. Legba also likes coconut candy. Leave it out overnight like Caiyros said and then throw it away in the morning. Tell the spirits "this is for you. I honor you." when you leave it. Acknowledgment makes them happy.

Hope that helps! :D

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

silentartist, never be afraid that you don't have specific "offerings" for the spirits. i normally do not have much in my home but i will offer food from my plate for them and place it either out on my deck with a glass lid over it so the squirrels don't get it, or i set it aside where i have a few saint statues and other things set. i've never had a spirit spurn an offering when i've taken it from my own dinner plate - i liken it to inviting them to share my meal with me and using the opportunity to show my respect and consideration.

i gather you have found the path that you are to follow at present and please, keep us updated! i'd love to hear what happened to the guy's car. ;) take care, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Also make distinctions, for instance

Erzulie Freida is seductive, pleasant, poweful, wealthy, and most often apprears as a white woman,etc, etc.

but one of my 2 main Lwa Erzulie Dantor Je Rouge can be seductive and peacefully wonderful...or a living powerful terror for justice, and most often appears as a mulatto woman.

Its similiar to Tantric Budhism where Avaloketeshwara is the Bodhisattva of Great Unlimited Compassion and is pure white.
and Black Mahakala is the Bodhisattva and Darmapala of Unlimited Wraithful Compassion and is pure black, red, or white.

The most interesting voodoo item that DeeDee was selling were the old teeth (either canine or human - impossible for me to tell) which contain the the spirits of MacKandal, Dutty Boukman, Vincent Oge - all martyrs to the Vodoun Cause and the Independence of Haiti......

I don't think the spirits were bound...(but could be)...I think they are portals to these spirits in the realm of the Peristyle and Hounfor (dimension changes places ...used for religious services, etc....) In any case these men were the first known houngans, etc of Vodou ever.......

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Strong black coffee and chocolate are acceptable to Papa Legba, I believe, if you have nothing else. Food from your own plate is an excellent idea! The main thing is to offer something as a mark of respect and thanks. It is less important WHAT you offer. The lwa seem to be a very practical class of spirit and well understand that you may not have much to offer.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Immortals”