Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I am as well, snakat.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Okay, I did talk with my fallen about this and got some info but not much. I think the biggest problems were the terms and why they where used and his energy is difficult to keep a talk for a long time. So I'll try more later, maybe some one can have a better idea how to frase them.

This is what my fallen said, angels don't ascend but they rise ranks. For this to happen they have to follow rules(?), and they have to help in making what is planned happen. After asking he said is not fate or destity. I asked if they rise helping people and he said no, and when I asked if someone could help them he got a little still. I asked if there's something someone could do to help rising rank and he said no but he said humans can help. I also asked if God created the rules and got no.

As you can see, I think we are having a problem with terms. And I was trying to use all the alternatives possible but got without ideas and sore. So if anyone have a better idea how to frase him questions and what terms to use I'm all ears, and he didn't have a problem in answering them either.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

Snakat wrote:Okay, I did talk with my fallen about this and got some info but not much. I think the biggest problems were the terms and why they where used and his energy is difficult to keep a talk for a long time. So I'll try more later, maybe some one can have a better idea how to frase them.

This is what my fallen said, angels don't ascend but they rise ranks. For this to happen they have to follow rules(?), and they have to help in making what is planned happen. After asking he said is not fate or destity. I asked if they rise helping people and he said no, and when I asked if someone could help them he got a little still. I asked if there's something someone could do to help rising rank and he said no but he said humans can help. I also asked if God created the rules and got no.

As you can see, I think we are having a problem with terms. And I was trying to use all the alternatives possible but got without ideas and sore. So if anyone have a better idea how to frase him questions and what terms to use I'm all ears, and he didn't have a problem in answering them either.
It's "The Rules" that I need a clear understanding. Your Fallen is being quite helpfull.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

hmm i wonder if its related to soul contracts that i hear and what not
or
maybe its more related too doing the higest goood by in diferent terms (like long term helping to bring peace or something )
maybe they follow the er word of those higer than them (like throne angels =p) or the records or soemthign else many systems exist (why not ask your angel how you can help?)

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'm glad it was helpful, I'l ask more about the rules because this is quite interesting.

And thanks Watcher, this are good things to ask and had even thought about the higher angels or soul contracts. I can ask if it's about balance too.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Snakat wrote:Okay, I did talk with my fallen about this and got some info but not much. I think the biggest problems were the terms and why they where used and his energy is difficult to keep a talk for a long time. So I'll try more later, maybe some one can have a better idea how to frase them.

Lemme see if I can auto-write and ask Michael this. This is interesting though.

Edit: Michael says it's a good idea. That there are indeed rules that they must follow to ascend or evolve. Like us. Michael also says that some do rise when they help as it is in their specific rule-set. Ascention is a little bit different. There isn't rules but requirements to "ascend'. One must meet these requirements and get permission from someone of their higher rank. Other than that, the Fallen Angel is correct.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

bryan wrote:

Edit: Michael says it's a good idea. That there are indeed rules that they must follow to ascend or evolve. Like us. Michael also says that some do rise when they help as it is in their specific rule-set. Ascention is a little bit different. There isn't rules but requirements to "ascend'. One must meet these requirements and get permission from someone of their higher rank. Other than that, the Fallen Angel is correct.
Thank You both!!
I don't want my Angel to know that I am helping it. What must an Angel do to rise from let's say the 3rd realm to the higher realms?

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

ninjamansean wrote:
bryan wrote:

Thank You both!!
I don't want my Angel to know that I am helping it. What must an Angel do to rise from let's say the 3rd realm to the higher realms?

I'm getting "we are not meant to know these "rules".

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

bryan wrote:I'm getting "we are not meant to know these "rules".
Hmmm that is less than satisfactory.
Thanks for checking.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

ninjamansean wrote:
bryan wrote:

Thank You both!!
I'm sure your angel is fully aware of what you'd like to do for him -- our spirits always know things about us before we're even aware of them ourselves.

Return to “Angels”