neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::wave:: Hey everyone! I have quite a few famous human spirits in my collection; to tell you the truth, it is quite rewarding! They are all so sweet and sympathetic whenever I am blue... :angel: They are my angels; well not literally ANGELS but you know...very nice sensitive people and quite a cheery, jolly bunch. I seriously could not have asked for a company ever more loving so than they...they seem to be the perfect people for me to be around! :D Their presences make me feel very happy! I thought that at first they would not like me because of my low self esteem, but now I realize fully that spirits do not come to you if they do not like you, or if their company in your presence was not meant to be. ;) I still have more to learn about the whole crew, but I will take my time and I will let them take their time teaching me things they wish to teach. I have found a patience with all of them and I have loved them unconditionally throughout all my years of knowing their beautiful faces even before I received them as spirits; they are so charming! :D I will love them all forever! :heart:

Thank you so much Magnolia and Ash...I could not have received any more precious spirits than the ones I have in my company now. Humans I love! :inlove:

(Of course my werewolf and vampire I cannot leave out. LOL They are so interesting and unique! I love them too, but still, I have much to learn from them)! :heart:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Care to share who any of them are? :D
It is very rewarding working with humans, and really so great to be able to create that bond with someone of history you may have admired for a long time. They definitely have a lot to teach us.. and it's a unique experience in that they are of the same race, bound to the earth the same way we have been.

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Care to share who any of them are? :D
It is very rewarding working with humans, and really so great to be able to create that bond with someone of history you may have admired for a long time. They definitely have a lot to teach us.. and it's a unique experience in that they are of the same race, bound to the earth the same way we have been.

Hello Noctem! :wave: I can't tell you because it would be best for me not to, according to one of the forum posts Magnolia has put up; I agree with her; no offense! :)

But I can tell you that they are a very funny, jolly bunch. Nice people; loving people. My vampire and werewolf are both quite powerful when it comes to strength; they actually give me quite the energy boost when I go exercise at my gym, and quite profoundly! :lol: I have always wanted to look my best, so I suppose the werewolf has been helping me out a lot; it's interesting though...how it's energy must somewhat match mine because I become so strong at the gym...perhaps my spirits realize how much I want to lose weight, and the vampire and werewolf put their muscle together? LOL :lol: Well that's good for me, but is that really possible, or is it just me and puberty reaching it's end? Quite confusing. LOL :lol: My one vampire is such a tease. :silly:

I really think that bonding with humans is rewarding, too. They are so beautiful. ::cupid:: I love them! :D History has always been something I thought I had been fascinated in so much, but now I realize that it's been and always will be the people, not the time period. LOL :D I have been so silly to not realize that, but I suppose it's about time now, isn't it? After learning so much about them on my own time? :D They all have a lot to teach us. ALL of them. The human race is very unique, as all races are. And perhaps we are all bound the same way, but we all feel a lot differently about it, don't we? Because we are all unique BEINGS. ;)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh, I don't typically consider humans to be included in what Magnolia alludes to - as if they are historical, then everyone already knows their names and information. But I totally respect your choice not to share.

I very much agree with what you state. I always find it deeply unfortunate when people of our modern era lack respect for the figures of the past which shaped the world we live in today, or perhaps worse - don't even know who they are!
There are so many fascinating individuals.. we are very lucky, as those involved in the metaphysical, that we do not let death bar us from seeking them out.

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Oh, I don't typically consider humans to be included in what Magnolia alludes to - as if they are historical, then everyone already knows their names and information. But I totally respect your choice not to share.

I very much agree with what you state. I always find it deeply unfortunate when people of our modern era lack respect for the figures of the past which shaped the world we live in today, or perhaps worse - don't even know who they are!
There are so many fascinating individuals.. we are very lucky, as those involved in the metaphysical, that we do not let death bar us from seeking them out.
I see. :) I would, but my spirits feel very personal with me, so that they don't want their names out there, you know...but I can tell you that the historically famous spirits of mine have very good souls; they contemplate the past an awful lot! Which I believe is because I have wanted to learn about their experiences so much, along with who they were alive and who they are in spirit form. For when they think about things, I tend to get flashes of scenes in my head from their pasts. In spirit form they are so sweet and undeniably will have an abundance of love! :D From me, their keeper! :heart:

My spirits to me were, in life, the most fascinating individuals. They are still the most fascinating (to me) in spirit form! :) They will always be the most beautiful souls to me, I'm sure, for very special reasons. But mostly it is because I feel a natural yearning to be with them, a need, and a love for them. Death can be a persuasive manipulative liar, can't it? When people not involved with the metaphysical have people die in their families or outside of their families whom they love so dearly, they believe them to be gone, sometimes, forever. Death makes us cry, but people...the people that die, they make us laugh and be happy, don't they? The death of someone makes us all so unhappy, but the person who is always there is the spirit whom we have loved so much, not their physical presence. People get the physical presence confused so much with the spiritual because they do not know or do not think much of the metaphysical. Yet, they seem to sense "things;" which are spirits. They also feel like sometimes there is hope for them to move on from the death of a family member, which is the family member telling them to move on, so they may move on; so the person who is still alive can enjoy life without worrying about death. :( Death can be so very sad, if we do not understand that in reality, death is misinterpreted. Death does not mean that someone is "forever gone." It means something is gone. The body. A certain look of a physical presence that was once bound to earth. Does this make sense to you? :hug:

Well I never seemed to let go of "the people in the pictures" as I used to call so many of the historical beings when I was a little girl, and now I know why. Hello, CH! :D I suppose all spirits are worth my while though, not just the humans! :)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yes, Death is best understood as a transition..rather than an end.
There is always some sadness when one passes from the physical, but I find myself very comfortable with death.. at first unexplainably so, but as I grew in this spiritual path I grasped this with an even greater acceptance than before.

I am very glad you have come to find and reach out to companions so special to you, and may the journey continue in magnificence.

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Yes, Death is best understood as a transition..rather than an end.
There is always some sadness when one passes from the physical, but I find myself very comfortable with death.. at first unexplainably so, but as I grew in this spiritual path I grasped this with an even greater acceptance than before.

I am very glad you have come to find and reach out to companions so special to you, and may the journey continue in magnificence.

I am glad that you agree! :thumbup: I have been accepting death more so lately than ever, too! Ever since my grandmother died...well, I had always loved her, so it was strange to not be so sad, but comforted by a presence. Perhaps her spirit! :) That was over a year ago now...so that was before I even got my spirits to be with me along with their vessels! :) Accepting death is important. Accepting it is also respecting it, I think.

And thank you; I am glad you have reached out to your companions as well! I hope you have a marvelous journey in life; may your spirit soar! :angel:

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
Zodiac:

I love this thread!

I am a keeper of a human spirit. I don't share her name very readily here mostly because of Google. I know a few people who knew her in life, & I wouldn't want to take the chance they google her name & end up here! Many people don't understand any of this, & think we're "nuts". :( I get ridiculed all the time by so-called "friends" who don't believe in souls or anything metaphysical. "Once dead, they are gone. And how would spirit have a memory without a brain since the brain is dead". Etc. And sometimes these people make fun of me, laugh, make jokes, mock, & in some cases quite belligerent.

So I'm very happy to find like-minded people here! :)

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

LunaAngel wrote:I love this thread!

I am a keeper of a human spirit. I don't share her name very readily here mostly because of Google. I know a few people who knew her in life, & I wouldn't want to take the chance they google her name & end up here! Many people don't understand any of this, & think we're "nuts". :( I get ridiculed all the time by so-called "friends" who don't believe in souls or anything metaphysical. "Once dead, they are gone. And how would spirit have a memory without a brain since the brain is dead". Etc. And sometimes these people make fun of me, laugh, make jokes, mock, & in some cases quite belligerent.

So I'm very happy to find like-minded people here! :)

I have heard what types of things people say you are describing many, MANY times. But I put it past me if I feel they are being just ignorant and stubborn. If they seem open to the possibilities, then I would chat with them on the subject but I wouldn't release my spirits names either. I see what you mean! ::facepalm::

I am glad you are happy, as I am! :D

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
Zodiac:

I am considering getting three every famous Egyptian woman and 4 famous male spirits bound.

The three women, while their names are know, are literally forgotten by history. To me, these three women are strength.

The 4 famous men are those who can help me along my path.

I am excited to be able to get them at the leap year sale!!

Return to “Human”