What is included in a "Remus Reading"

silversirian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Hello can someone provide a detailed description on what is included in a "Remus Reading". Also how long are his readings? Are they just 1 paragraph or are they long? Is it worth the money?

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

how do i get authorization to read the forum? the second link says am not authorized.

silversirian
new here
new here

Yeah I can't read the second post too. Also how long are Remus's readings? It doesn't say how long they are in the description in the store or in the threads about him.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I think it's a leap of faith thing and you just have to decide from the store description whether or not it's worth it for you to purchase it. As they are tailored to each individual and from my understanding, very different from each other, it probably can't be answered as to their length.

Sorry, I didn't realize the other post was in a tenured section. Most people who were around 4 years ago when this reading was offered previously speak very highly of it.

Edited to Add: There are other non-tenured members commenting in there, so you should be able to see it. Goldilocks commented in it, so I'm not sure why she said she can't access the second link?

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It really depends, almost everyone's in 2008 was at least one page. Some were several pages long. It really depends on the individual. I don't like to guarantee the length or content of the reading because we are not the ones doing the work, but from past experience, I would say at least one page of information.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
RyuKyu
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns & Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm, not sure what that means
Zodiac:

I got the most info about Remus Leap Year reading from CH shop newsletter. Here is a copy of what they wrote about it for people who are not subscribed to the newsletter yet.

Remus Leap Year

Remus is a long-time conjurer who works best and specifically with destiny; historic, present and future. He is someone who knows a great deal about history, its heroes and villains and their paths of destiny. His work in studying and understanding human destiny alongside the field of magic and spirit conjuration leads him to having a unique and insightful blend of magic that is created specifically for the person he is working with.

His availability is slight, as word of mouth spread so did his popularity and requests to have him do work for you leads to a waiting list of sometimes years. We found that requesting one at a time can lead to extraordinary wait times and so we now send him multiple requests at once so they can be completed within one time frame.

He calls himself a mongrel of roots as he has ancestry in Italy, Greece and France. He is a professional practitioner in every sense of the word, he works hard and with amazing ability to fetter out each person's unique and special needs.

I know that each of you will feel his personal touch to the objects he has sent to you and know that what he has given you can lead you to a better place in your life.

This reading is personal to each recipient. It can include any variable of information regarding your past lives, your ancestry, any of your paths of destiny, your present life , your pursuits, successes, recommendations, etc. His readings are unique as he reads each person & records what he sees and what you may need. Along with the reading you may receive a spirit or spell, or some object he believes you need, it's all up to what he sees when he reads you!

The time frame for these to be completed is realistically 3-4 months. I would love to say sooner, but he is not in the USA and it takes time for him to complete his work.

His Leap Year readings are extremely powerful & potent. His Leap Year readings only happen once every 4 years, and his readings are truly mind-blowing to those who receive them. There are members of the CH community who have been waiting to have the chance again to have a reading from him as the last time he offered a reading like this was summer of 2008.

Forum thread with feedback from members who had readings in 2008: Remus Readings
He is a man of passion, and great devotion to his work. He has long, long wait-lists for his work, and we are honored that he is going to do his readings again for our members, with the Leap Year reading to boot!

Please make a selection for your vessel preference. And though he doesn't like to be limited in his readings & work I have explained that not everyone is open to spirits or spells so please let us know.

I cannot guarantee to anyone that this will be available in 2016 as things happen in life, but if it were to be available again, it would not be until the next Leap Year in 2016.

In life there is no such thing as "Bad", just our inability to see the "Good".

True PEACE comes from knowing that good is all that exists.
"
Dark Mother Earth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 58
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

::nice:: Yes very interested to hear more about these readings from anyone who got one last time , and also about the amulet he gives with spells or spirit . I can't help myself I am going to buy , I just can't wait till 2016 and he may not be around then . I am scared I will miss an opportunity to receive valuable information that could be of assistance to me now . TOO good to miss :thumbup:

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Dark Mother Earth wrote:::nice:: Yes very interested to hear more about these readings from anyone who got one last time , and also about the amulet he gives with spells or spirit..
^ this. I would also love to hear more, especially from people that have received the spirits and spells, back in 2008. ::yes::

Anna
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I felt a very strong pull to get this, and I think I may have been one of the first to do so this time around. I am highly excited to see what comes through with this reading. I know it will be well worth the wait. :thumbup:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Return to “General Questions”