new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: male high elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: female elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello All, I purchased a Volkh from CH for my sister as a gift. She was in need of great protection from an unscrupulous wizard. My Volkh has been wonderful to me and my family, so I thought she would appreciate one too. As it turns out, she doesn't want or believe in it. Or I should say, she has a problem with spirits being bound, no matter how I explain that the spirit agreed/wanted it. Also, she says no one should be making money off of spirits. Ugh! I know for a fact that she has a spirit familiar, mermaid, unbound, she believes in that! Her views are so old school. Why shouldn't honest, highly skilled people make a living off of a talent/skill/gift that others don't have? In my mind, it is like working hard without pay! It doesn't make the spirit less useful or needed if someone purchased it! She just won't see that it is not enslavement. Whatever. :(

So, now I have this Volkh spirit that was bound for her in her name and she doesn't want it. I kind of feel like it is mine to care for. I won't allow Volkh to be homeless. I'd be happy to keep it, poor thing. Is it right of me to do that? We do live within several hundred miles of each other. New Volkh could always pop down and see how she's doing.

Thanks for any input you may have.

Blessings.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Did you buy this spirit bridged to her? If so all she has to do is give it to you for the bridge to move, this can be verbal. If no bridge was made then you can use the bridging stone. Plus you can never have to much protection.

Hope this helps a little

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
bunniesluvme
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: male high elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: female elf

Hi Moonwind,

Yes, it was bridged to her. I will have to ask her to give permission. Maybe she will change her mind about it. She sure could use a super protective spirit. I will have another talk with her. If she's of the same mind, I'll keep Volkh.

Thanks.

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

bunniesluvme,

I kind of had a similar situation. I bought a Babylonian vampire for my now ex, and at the last minute had to turn around and have it re-bridged because he told me he only had me get it to make me happy. The good news is I caught it before it shipped. ::facepalm::

I sincerely hope she lets you re-bridge it. :candle: :candlep:

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

If she says yes then it is automatically re-bridged just as if you were to buy a spirit from the marketplace. That is one of best features of buying from CH. They make it so easy for us.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Excellent! I didnt know that. Thank you for the info! :D

Here is hoping she says yes. :wizard: :hug:

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hopefully your family member might reconsider. Buying spirits for family members, for this exact reason is not recommended.As it is a personal choice with many factors influencing the choice of spirit or entitity. Unless said family member, is open to it and has actively asked you for a spirit or entity.

For example, two people who I am very close to in my family are very aware of my spirit ties. They know I keep spirits.Both are very accepting of my practices. Although one of my family members is accepting..Judging from her interests and from the vibes, I've gotten from our spiritual conversations. I get that she respects my practices and religious inclinations.She enjoys our conversations on basic spirituality and my spirit interactions. But I would say, that I would never rush out and buy her a pre conjured Djinn or even an angel. Mostly out of respect for her and the spirits.As I know she is not into that sort of thing

On the other hand, one of those family members is more open to spiritual experiences.And now has a personal spirit of her own, which I purchased for her per her request thru the marketplace. I felt my family member out, prior to buying her a Bronwyn angel. I know she would never have accepted anything less than an angel in her life.This angel has been very instrumental in her life to date. This Bronwyn angel was acquired thru a forum member here, after feeling I should get her instantly and ship her out to my mother. I't was part of a divine plan, to help my my mother out during hard times. As a result, she has had very positive experiences with said spirit. Nevertheless, it took a long time for my mother to decide that she needed said spirit..And this decision came from her only. Also, I assesed whether she was ready and gave her pointers on spirit keeping as well. To date, she only has one spirit and she plans to keep it that way.Both she and her Angel are happy this way. It was a perfect match. :D

That being said, I am mot a big advocate of overloading new collectors with a whole mess of spirits or giving spirits as gifts to non collectors. I also believe, that the spirit in question should always match up with the adoptees needs and wants. For instance, knowing that my family member is a devoted christian older lady..I would have never sent her a Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Volkh, or even a Gryphon. Or any "ahemmable" spirit or entity :devil: :lol: Knowing full well, she prefers the company of angels :lol:

Anywho, thanks for opening this topic. Makes me happy I didn't request a custom conjured soul bound demon mage to my mother as a gift for her last birthday :wizard: :evilbat:

Return to “General Questions”