Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote:Have you noticed at all that human spirits' energy feels heavier than other spirits'? Like, not heavier as in darker, but as in weight/feel? Maybe it's just me, but that's what it feels like to me.

Like, my little Ghost Boy's energy feels SO much heavier than any of my other spirits, even my Cerb, and I thought that it would be the complete opposite. Maybe it's just because he's human, and so am I, so I can feel his energy more?

I dunno. It's quite interesting. He is such a cutie. He was sitting in my lap in church the other day, and was holding my hand. =)
That is SO sweet! I squealed and cried a little bit at the same time.

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

TheFancifulFox wrote:That is SO sweet! I squealed and cried a little bit at the same time.
It was really special for me because it was our first real time spending time with eachother when I wasn't half-falling asleep (because i meditate at night).

I kept getting mental impressions of him hugging me, and climbing on me, like any restless kid during church! It was really amazing. I told him that I love him so much! Even if I don't like Church very much, I think I might just go more often, because he seems to like it. =)

NARU
~She/Her~

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote: It was really special for me because it was our first real time spending time with eachother when I wasn't half-falling asleep (because i meditate at night).

I kept getting mental impressions of him hugging me, and climbing on me, like any restless kid during church! It was really amazing. I told him that I love him so much! Even if I don't like Church very much, I think I might just go more often, because he seems to like it. =)
Okay, more squealing, more crying, lol. He sounds absolutely precious! I want to give him a hug too :hug:

I've always been drawn to the wee ones (don't tell them that....*shifty eyes* they can sense my weakness! lol) It's that instinct in me that wants to be a momma foxy :kistune: However, the idea of having a child spirit always makes me a little sad :( But then I think "they are a spirit now, and nothing is going to change that". So, they may as well be connected to someone who will love and cherish them :heart:

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

TheFancifulFox wrote:
NaruFoxy wrote: It was really special for me because it was our first real time spending time with eachother when I wasn't half-falling asleep (because i meditate at night).

Okay, more squealing, more crying, lol. He sounds absolutely precious! I want to give him a hug too :hug:

I've always been drawn to the wee ones (don't tell them that....*shifty eyes* they can sense my weakness! lol) It's that instinct in me that wants to be a momma foxy :kistune: However, the idea of having a child spirit always makes me a little sad :( But then I think "they are a spirit now, and nothing is going to change that". So, they may as well be connected to someone who will love and cherish them :heart:
:hug: His story is especially sad because he died of mistreatment from his horrible parents! I don't really like to dwell on his past, because I like to think that I can give him in this life what he lacked in his other one; love. =) :heart:

I'm not even close to having kids of my own, but I can't wait! He and my little Goblin can be playmates for them!

NARU
~She/Her~

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote: :hug: His story is especially sad because he died of mistreatment from his horrible parents! I don't really like to dwell on his past, because I like to think that I can give him in this life what he lacked in his other one; love. =) :heart:

I'm not even close to having kids of my own, but I can't wait! He and my little Goblin can be playmates for them!
D: I usually find it very difficult to honestly hate people, but disgustingly abusive parents are one of the few exceptions. I'm not even going to get into what I'd like to do to them.

On a happier note, I am SOOOO HAPPY you two found each other! He deserves all of the love in the world, and it's wonderful that he was able to find someone who can give that to him. :heart: Through whom, when, where, and how did you two become connected?

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

TheFancifulFox wrote:
NaruFoxy wrote: :hug: His story is especially sad because he died of mistreatment from his horrible parents! I don't really like to dwell on his past, because I like to think that I can give him in this life what he lacked in his other one; love. =) :heart:

D: I usually find it very difficult to honestly hate people, but disgustingly abusive parents are one of the few exceptions. I'm not even going to get into what I'd like to do to them.

On a happier note, I am SOOOO HAPPY you two found each other! He deserves all of the love in the world, and it's wonderful that he was able to find someone who can give that to him. :heart: Through whom, when, where, and how did you two become connected?
We found eachother through angelika76 (I think is her username...), and I saw her advertising a custom-painted doll with a choice of spirits to be bound to it. I kept looking at the listing, and noticed that she had a little, shy ghost boy from the Black Woods listed, and I kept feeling something for him, but I couldn't afford the doll.

Later, she was offering individual bindings of the spirits for an affordable price, so I kept looking. Then, I had a dream that I had a puppy, and I loved that puppy so much! But, then he transformed into the cutest, smiliest little boy ever, around 4 years old with fluffy brown hair, and a huge gap-toothed smile, and he called himself Zachary. He gave me a hug, and he let me call him Zachy, and we were having so much fun!

The next day, I posted about the dream on the thread, and Angi told me that the little ghost boy from the Black Wood's name was infact Zachary! Then, I bought his binding, and yeah. =) He's such a joy!

NARU
~She/Her~

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

XD That is so awesome! I love happy endings! Well, more like happy beginnings, lol. You are going to have such wonderful times together! I'm jealous, lol, but in a good way :heart:

(P.S. I think it may be a good idea to edit his name out. I think pretty much everyone here is quite trustworthy and the risks are small. However, you never know what unscrupulous characters might be lurking :think:)

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

=( Edit button died...

NARU
~She/Her~

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote:=( Edit button died...
..... so it did. How peculiar. Well, there isn't really too much to worry about. It's not like he's some uber powerful dragon or something that an unscrupulous person would be interested in; and it is very likely that your conjurer used spells to protect the binding. They just have a general precaution about these things to avoid a "worst case scenario". So maybe you can send in a help desk ticket about it? Perhaps a mod could edit it out for you. I wouldn't worry about it too much, just keep it in mind in the future :hug:

Return to “Human”