acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

I find this interesting, so I'd like to bump. I wish I had more to add...

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You guys are all coming up with some very good ideas for what the connection might be. :thumbup:

It's interesting to think about & ponder because it allows everyone to look within and see things about themselves they may not have previously realized. And as you work on your journey you'll see common factors amongst those around you as well. The connections will start out many, then drill down into more specific & more "raw" connections :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The first it could be free will, I agree ego could be one. I agree it make sense in being something primal so it may be something people may not accept well. Going to have to meditate about this because I feel is not this yet.

The second question does remind me of soulmate in the sense they are a group that take knowledge to evolve together. It does make me wonder what would happen. But people are always looking for something even for a reason to existe.

Verita
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

creepyhollows wrote:Two topics simultaneously that are complementary to each other in foundation.

If I told you that all humans had a singular connection to each other, a singular source that made unlocking the behavior and existence of the human race as a whole undoubtedly clear, what would you propose that singular connection would be? Meaning, if you could tap into that connection all humans have to each other you would have the power to understand & comprehend on a deep level, which would be a sort of secret power to see the truth of people, their character, their behavior, predict action & reaction, etc. What would you guess that one connection to be?
Faith, and I am not talking about the religious kind.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

This reminds me of the 36 Tzadikim Nistarim, or Sufism's 40 secret saints who uphold the world.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

To me what connects people is emotions. And how we choose to express these emotions. No matter what it may be the ability to FEAL no matter how you feel these emotions, you can’t deny them because they are so present and also what connects us to this reality and to other realities.

To be able to control our emotions allows us to control other things like our minds; our outlook and or perspective on life.
How we choose to express these many emotions/feelings. It’s so natural and simple yet so many people abandon them and ask what’s missing from their lives. Emotion. One word and hundreds of avenues. How we feel about something. Someone. A situation. Puts us in action. Makes us move. Or breaks us down. No matter what emotion is the driving force for change. You can’t simply exist without feeling some type of way. Day to day you notice these changes in yourself and you even analyze them in others instinctively. You know when someone is sad, you know when someone is happy, because emotions hold vibrations. Negative or positive. You pick up on vibes, and feelings.

Emotions. Bring people together when you miss them. Emotions make people feel wanted. Emotion build people up. Emotions support people. Emotions. Feelings. They seem so tedious but in my opinion they are meant to be dealt with, expressed and talked about.

When it comes to spirit keeping and higher beings. They connect with us through feelings. What we feel from them. And from there they also know how to get our attention by using love and enlightenment through meditation and these things make us feel good. Emotions/feelings.

To me this is one recurring that that connects us all. So many people think it’s a bad thing. They think it makes them weak but to me it doesn’t. It makes you strong. Because you go through so many feelings/emotions and you have to learn how to handle them.

Another thing that connects people to me would be story telling. Sharing knowledge and experiences. It always has been and it always will be. Since the beginning of time that’s what people did was sat down and shared what they knew and experienced.
Hence forums and this that or the other

I guess another thing could be life in general. Being able to love and realizing how truly powerful existence is. Realizations of life and truly realizing that we are already connected. To exist is to be connected, to be enlightened is to come to that realization maybe is what I want to say. When you finally wake up and release old habits and thoughts and things that don’t serve you and allow true power and wisdom to come in through the many sources and channels that the universe has to offer.

I could answer this in a lot of way I feel like but this is where my final thoughts settle x D
It’s kinda scattered but I hope you guys understand

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Being able to live *** (but love is great to)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

First understanding,though most people don't seem like They would give a dame about doing so if they even can these days.

Second it would depened on how similar they are on the individual level and how accepting they are to the other's information as well as how much their knowledge is that and not something they think is knowledge born from conditioning,ego,belief,e.t.c.

If those 10 people were presidents of the world's countries the meeting would eather lead to permenent world peace or world war that ends with one of thoughs people standing and the other 9 dead along with their believes.If they insist on standing by their belif and not changing them no matter the reasoning or logic no amount of love or compation would chang the latter outcome.It would end up that way because of human nature which is predatory at a base level.

Thats what I would say on this but its hard to pinpoint the right awnser with a human mind.To little thought and your getting something driven by pure ego that just acts on instinct.To much thought and you rip apart any logic or emotion and are left with nothing to understand because you dissected it into oblivion.At what point is the thinking truly balanced with learning and acceptance to where you thoroughly figured out what the truth could be without making it meaningless and nonexistent.

Blessed be

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: The world is rapidly changing, so I am curious what others stand point is on this very thought provoking discussion. I add my personal quick reflection here.

My core aim is to strive for unity & acceptance. Unity as a whole that brings mutual understanding and peaceful disagreement in situations while respecting each other’s differences without, making anyone feel rejected.

I don’t feel that I need to love everyone in this world emotionally or even connected to everyone on a compassionate level as such. But I believe we all have a duty of care towards our fellow human beings that ought to be selfless help in needs.

Conflict breaks out due to overwhelming reactions to each other, without established healthy boundaries and common sense principles or morals.

Prestige, high profile living or abundance, leave a heart unhappy, if it’s success cannot be share with others who value once efforts and witnessed it’s trials.

On the surface, the meaning of life will be different for everyone. But when we dig a little deeper, we can find a common thread, concerned with the basic needs for feeling being accomplished (whatever that will be for yourself) ingrained within us all as per our human origins and divine soul nature.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If there were a singular connection that allowed humans to deeply understand each other's behavior, existence, and truth, I think that this connection could be a shared consciousness or collective unconscious. By tapping into this collective unconscious, one might have the power to understand and predict human behavior, actions, and reactions.

Regarding the second scenario, if a specific number of people, like 10 of them, possessed unique pieces of knowledge/secret that could create an unshakeable truth when combined, it would suggest a grand design or purpose for these individuals.

As the human race progresses towards global communication, these individuals would be more likely to find each other and connect. If they managed to gather and combine their secrets, it could lead to a profound revelation or breakthrough in understanding the nature of human existence, consciousness, or even the universe itself.

The consequences of such an event could be transformative for humanity, potentially leading to a new level of awareness, unity, and progress. It might inspire a shift in global priorities, focusing on cooperation, empathy, and a deeper understanding of our shared human experience.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Magnolia”