Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Two topics simultaneously that are complementary to each other in foundation.

If I told you that all humans had a singular connection to each other, a singular source that made unlocking the behavior and existence of the human race as a whole undoubtedly clear, what would you propose that singular connection would be? Meaning, if you could tap into that connection all humans have to each other you would have the power to understand & comprehend on a deep level, which would be a sort of secret power to see the truth of people, their character, their behavior, predict action & reaction, etc. What would you guess that one connection to be?

Now, suppose I told you that at any given time there is a specific number of people on Earth who each have a secret, some realize it early, some realize it late, but either way they each have a secret that is inspirational singularly, but if you had each of those people in a room together each of their secrets would fit together like a puzzle and create an undoubted, unshakeable truth. Of course, 100 years ago, 1,000 years ago, 10,000 years ago it would have been nearly impossible to gather those people scattered to the winds together to fit the puzzle pieces together. But, as the human race progresses towards global communication & the ability to find others who are seeking what you seek, believe what you believe, and are motivated by the same questions... they grew closer to being able to find one another, not even knowing they were really looking for each other, but just searching for answers to the intrinsic knowledge they possess... and what would happen if they did find each other?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Two topics simultaneously that are complementary to each other in foundation.

If I told you that all humans had a singular connection to each other, a singular source that made unlocking the behavior and existence of the human race as a whole undoubtedly clear, what would you propose that singular connection would be? Meaning, if you could tap into that connection all humans have to each other you would have the power to understand & comprehend on a deep level, which would be a sort of secret power to see the truth of people, their character, their behavior, predict action & reaction, etc. What would you guess that one connection to be?

Now, suppose I told you that at any given time there is a specific number of people on Earth who each have a secret, some realize it early, some realize it late, but either way they each have a secret that is inspirational singularly, but if you had each of those people in a room together each of their secrets would fit together like a puzzle and create an undoubted, unshakeable truth. Of course, 100 years ago, 1,000 years ago, 10,000 years ago it would have been nearly impossible to gather those people scattered to the winds together to fit the puzzle pieces together. But, as the human race progresses towards global communication & the ability to find others who are seeking what you seek, believe what you believe, and are motivated by the same questions... they grew closer to being able to find one another, not even knowing they were really looking for each other, but just searching for answers to the intrinsic knowledge they possess... and what would happen if they did find each other?

Perhaps that connection would be a love for one another; for perhaps, deep down, a love for all of human existence, even that not of our own in other circumstances? If people really found one another for who they all really are, which may be the deeper knowledge and understanding we are all looking for (of each other) we may ascend and all go to heaven, perhaps? And because then we would all understand each other, we would then understand everything? Because a lot of things in this world are well suited for growth due to our existence and help; such as plants? And that is a life source, as well? Just a thought...

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Two topics simultaneously that are complementary to each other in foundation.

And each of those secrets are the deeper meanings of the different types of human love we can all have for each other???

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

I must admit, the beer I am currently drinking is not helping me understand this any better.....

However, after rereading your first question a few times, the thing in my mind that came through the strongest was: compassion. I think it is our ability to be compassionate toward other people that allows us to connect to one another. So, perhaps compassion itself is not the "singular connection" you are referring to; but it would most certainly be the conduit through which we are able to access this connection. I notice people talking about others as being "out of touch" with the needs and feelings of other people; implying that the person cannot access whatever it is that connects them to the rest of humanity. This person lacks the compassion necessary to even be interested in the first place. Also, compassion is what draws us into another person. Just by exerting some form of interest in understanding them and wanting to decipher character, behavior, personality, etc.; you are, in a sense, being compassionate. When we see another person who is hurting, we instinctively want to console them. When we see a child crying, we wish to hold them. When we see someone laugh, we often laugh with them; though we may not even know why they are so happy. We are keenly aware of other humans emotions, and often react quite strongly to them. However, to truly understand someone, you must be able to see the world through their eyes. Only then can you decipher how they think and interpret their world; which will allow you to predict how they will react and behave. So...I would say some form of empathy, perhaps?

As for your second question, who knows for sure. Certainly the people involved would reach some level of enlightenment after finding their "puzzle pieces". Perhaps if enough of these groups come together and enough "truths" discovered, humanity in its entirety may be that much closer to an evolutionary leap. This may have something to do with the star seeds. A friend of mine has been finding more of them in recent years. Their interactions seem to parallel what you describe. They could be passing one another in a store and suddenly, they just know; and it feels like they've found something of themselves. With enough of them together in one place..... one can only imagine what spectacular things would happen. They each have a specialty. My friend is a master dream interpreter, and a friend of hers seems to be a "star seed blood hound" of sorts, lol. She can sense one of their own over a fair distance.

Alright, I think that's about all of the philosophical thought the alcohol in my system will allow. Good night everyone :D

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Both Fox's and Spiritual's responses were thoughtful & certainly most optimistic! :D

The first question was a question posed to me by one of my earliest teachers, and someone who studied ancient philosophy & magick. It was a question he posed to all of us under his guidance. It's a simple enough question, but the answer is not only so simple, it's also extremely powerful when discovered. He didn't give us a time frame to have an answer for him, and I'm sure there are students of that class who never game him an answer, but seeking that answer means you have to do some introspective work to drill down to your core, and discover what makes you comparable, on the most primal level, to every other human being. For those of you who get what I'm asking, this question will bug you and bug you and bug you until you start seeking the answer for yourself. Unlike my teacher I will give you some pointers; primal, core, state of being, cerebral, energy. The simplicity will bring about complexity, but even if you can tap into the premise of the answer you will find yourself discovering the mechanism of humanity.

The second question is actually quite literal. Let's just say the number is 10 (the actual number is not known but surmised to be between 5-10). In that case there are literally 10 people on this Earth who are born with a secret; presently known or unbeknownst to them. It would take all 10 people finding each other to find out the whole truth. Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on who you are) there is no indication of who it is going to be, it's not a bloodline, it's not a specific gender ratio, or ethnicity, etc. It's 10 living humans at any time who, if they found each other, and discussed what they believe in, what they know, what they suspect, etc they would discover something amongst themselves that would explain existence. It has been discussed & is mostly accepted that prior to just 10 humans, it was actually spread amongst multiple species of beings; humans, vampires, elves, dwarves, etc. However, not everyone in the community believes that, it's just a theory.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That is a really interesting discussion and it is really odd that you decided to post that question now Magnolia, as I was thinking about this for the past week. The second part, that about the 10 people, is what lead me to start thinking on your original question. I have come to realize that there is a connection between me and some other people, although I'm definitely sure about 2 people other than me. I know that if all people from this group came together the whole picture about something really important will come forth because the whole picture will be formed, but I currently have no idea who the other people are and what is the secret that will be revealed.

This was something that I had thought of many times in the past because all my life I had a feeling that I was born in this country in order to meet some of these people, although I didn't know who they were at the time. I just felt like I was constantly waiting for them to appear and I was sure that some day I would understand. What triggered my thoughts towards this direction recently was a particular man in my life, with whom I feel a really strong connection that cannot be explained through logic. I had an intense experience while meditating with my power of the immortals orb last week. I wrote about it in another thread, but I'll just say here briefly, Odin appeared and took me to a particular place that would trigger me to ask about this man and my connection to him, and Odin said that this man has always followed me in many lifetimes, programming events in his life before he is born so as to meet me at some point. At first this sounded odd, as I am the one that seems to have been searching for him for some years now, but then Odin showed me that if I look at all the events of my life and his life up to this point, it is obvious that he is the one following me. He said that I feel I am the one looking for him just because I happened to remember about my arrangement with him to meet in this lifetime before him this time. I asked him why he's looking for me in every life and he said "because you belong to the same group of souls". He said there are others that belong to the same group and he have a purpose, something that will appear in front of us when we all find each other. I asked him what is this purpose and he said he cannot tell me because deep down I already know but I won't be able to see it until it is time.

This made me think about it in more general terms. I started wondering if it is possible that all people on this earth (I also thought all living beings such as vampires,elves, faeries etc but it gets too complicated to even ponder on that at this time) somehow belong to particular groups that have nothing to do with age, gender, social status, ancestral ties or origin. I am wondering now if one person finding one of the others from their group will somehow pull some more of them and enable them to find them. If there's some kind of energetic dynamic between these people, even if they are located really far from each other, that somehow impacts one because of something that happened to one of the others (like my thought above, about 2 from the same group finding each other and somehow pulling one of the rest stronger than before to enable him/her to find them).

This could, theoretically, go even further, to a point where each of these groups may be able to act as "one" therefore forming a new group consisting of many smaller groups that again have a purpose together, some kind of a bigger truth that will be revealed if the come together. Applying the same logic, this could be expanded to embrace the whole planet, if not the whole universe.

I'm interested to read other people's ideas on this. It's the kind of discussion that makes me feel something is indeed changing now that we're in 2012. I feel that now more insight is brought forth in such discussions compared to previous years.

Regarding different things that connect humans, I can think of many things, depending on the which level you choose to look at. It can be our primal part (which would connect us to other living beings too), it can indeed be compassion, it can literally be thousands of things. In my opinion, all these elements are always there at the same time, it's just our perception and our choice to look at only one level that makes us see more differences that we see similarities. The primal part of our nature for example is always there, no matter if some people let it be their dominant characteristic and others suppress it. It's something we all share either we acknowledge it or not (the non-acknowledgement part is what makes many believe that we're so different than people who lived some millennia ago).

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Both Fox's and Spiritual's responses were thoughtful & certainly most optimistic! :D

The first question was a question posed to me by one of my earliest teachers, and someone who studied ancient philosophy & magick. It was a question he posed to all of us under his guidance. It's a simple enough question, but the answer is not only so simple, it's also extremely powerful when discovered. He didn't give us a time frame to have an answer for him, and I'm sure there are students of that class who never game him an answer, but seeking that answer means you have to do some introspective work to drill down to your core, and discover what makes you comparable, on the most primal level, to every other human being. For those of you who get what I'm asking, this question will bug you and bug you and bug you until you start seeking the answer for yourself. Unlike my teacher I will give you some pointers; primal, core, state of being, cerebral, energy. The simplicity will bring about complexity, but even if you can tap into the premise of the answer you will find yourself discovering the mechanism of humanity.

The second question is actually quite literal. Let's just say the number is 10 (the actual number is not known but surmised to be between 5-10). In that case there are literally 10 people on this Earth who are born with a secret; presently known or unbeknownst to them. It would take all 10 people finding each other to find out the whole truth. Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on who you are) there is no indication of who it is going to be, it's not a bloodline, it's not a specific gender ratio, or ethnicity, etc. It's 10 living humans at any time who, if they found each other, and discussed what they believe in, what they know, what they suspect, etc they would discover something amongst themselves that would explain existence. It has been discussed & is mostly accepted that prior to just 10 humans, it was actually spread amongst multiple species of beings; humans, vampires, elves, dwarves, etc. However, not everyone in the community believes that, it's just a theory.

How thought provoking, as was your first post! :D I had been thinking about the 'truth' a lot lately and how my truth compares to others truths. Perhaps there is only one truth, though? And that is the reason for human existence? To discover one's truth? Every one of our truths are unique; perhaps everyone has one truth that is unique, and that when they look deep inside themselves, and learn a lot, they discover the truth? My truth is not that I am a symbol of affection or empathy (although I can be empathetic and affectionate at times) but that I AM ME; and I am one and whole and completely optimistic so that I can help people to also be who they really are; to be happy; I think that the world would be more loving if people learned to love themselves and care for themselves first, and that is not selfish because we are all ONE. We are all part of a bigger plan, and those ten people with the secrets may represent the top ten things we must figure out about the universe? Those are my thoughts, but please give me your input Magnolia, as I hope to help everyone discover the truth about themselves; although everyone seems to think that they are alone sometimes and have to DO IT themselves; but people can be helped. In the end, I believe that we are not alone. We are never alone; there are spirits and there are physical beings. And if we're not around physical beings there may be spirits around us; that is a truth I have figured out long ago. One truth I believe to be about the universe is that we are never alone.

Second truth: We are never not loved, we only sometimes think that we are not loved, and the truth, in the instance of falling in love, is inevitable.

Third truth: The universe is like a force field...life is unstoppable.

Fourth Truth: Death is an inevitable thing for the human race, but that does not mean we have to forget life.

Fifth truth: Don't deny yourself. If you are, you are denying the truth.

Sixth truth: Give in to the feelings that FEEL right, not the feelings that PUSH you into something you're not comfortable with.

Seventh Truth: There are two things in this world that make humans happy: love and light.

Eighth truth: ALL THINGS are worth waiting for.

Ninth Truth: Human love-it is very real, and it is not only a good feeling you will receive, but a lovely one.

Tenth Truth: Discover yourself and you will discover the absolute truth, so be true to yourself by continuing to believe in the true love. Then you will find the others.

Those are what I believe to be the ten truths as of now. :) Who knows, they could be true to the universe, but everyone needs to have input! :D My thoughts exactly! :D And what an interesting theory! :)

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:That is a really interesting discussion and it is really odd that you decided to post that question now Magnolia, as I was thinking about this for the past week. The second part, that about the 10 people, is what lead me to start thinking on your original question. I have come to realize that there is a connection between me and some other people, although I'm definitely sure about 2 people other than me. I know that if all people from this group came together the whole picture about something really important will come forth because the whole picture will be formed, but I currently have no idea who the other people are and what is the secret that will be revealed.

This was something that I had thought of many times in the past because all my life I had a feeling that I was born in this country in order to meet some of these people, although I didn't know who they were at the time. I just felt like I was constantly waiting for them to appear and I was sure that some day I would understand. What triggered my thoughts towards this direction recently was a particular man in my life, with whom I feel a really strong connection that cannot be explained through logic. I had an intense experience while meditating with my power of the immortals orb last week. I wrote about it in another thread, but I'll just say here briefly, Odin appeared and took me to a particular place that would trigger me to ask about this man and my connection to him, and Odin said that this man has always followed me in many lifetimes, programming events in his life before he is born so as to meet me at some point. At first this sounded odd, as I am the one that seems to have been searching for him for some years now, but then Odin showed me that if I look at all the events of my life and his life up to this point, it is obvious that he is the one following me. He said that I feel I am the one looking for him just because I happened to remember about my arrangement with him to meet in this lifetime before him this time. I asked him why he's looking for me in every life and he said "because you belong to the same group of souls". He said there are others that belong to the same group and he have a purpose, something that will appear in front of us when we all find each other. I asked him what is this purpose and he said he cannot tell me because deep down I already know but I won't be able to see it until it is time.

This made me think about it in more general terms. I started wondering if it is possible that all people on this earth (I also thought all living beings such as vampires,elves, faeries etc but it gets too complicated to even ponder on that at this time) somehow belong to particular groups that have nothing to do with age, gender, social status, ancestral ties or origin. I am wondering now if one person finding one of the others from their group will somehow pull some more of them and enable them to find them. If there's some kind of energetic dynamic between these people, even if they are located really far from each other, that somehow impacts one because of something that happened to one of the others (like my thought above, about 2 from the same group finding each other and somehow pulling one of the rest stronger than before to enable him/her to find them).

This could, theoretically, go even further, to a point where each of these groups may be able to act as "one" therefore forming a new group consisting of many smaller groups that again have a purpose together, some kind of a bigger truth that will be revealed if the come together. Applying the same logic, this could be expanded to embrace the whole planet, if not the whole universe.

I'm interested to read other people's ideas on this. It's the kind of discussion that makes me feel something is indeed changing now that we're in 2012. I feel that now more insight is brought forth in such discussions compared to previous years.

Regarding different things that connect humans, I can think of many things, depending on the which level you choose to look at. It can be our primal part (which would connect us to other living beings too), it can indeed be compassion, it can literally be thousands of things. In my opinion, all these elements are always there at the same time, it's just our perception and our choice to look at only one level that makes us see more differences that we see similarities. The primal part of our nature for example is always there, no matter if some people let it be their dominant characteristic and others suppress it. It's something we all share either we acknowledge it or not (the non-acknowledgement part is what makes many believe that we're so different than people who lived some millennia ago).

I am really happy to read that a spirit has helped you; isn't it so pleasant when they are so gracious to us? :D I have spirits who are very nice to me; very loving and also quite energetic!

Not acknowledging is not good. ::facepalm:: I acknowledge everyone and everything; it is just in my nature as of now. Even years ago I would take certain curiosities in certain people; perhaps they were ones I knew in my past lives? :think: And I really do believe in past lives due to myself meeting a group of souls I believe I have known somewhere near to where I live....it is a gym, believe it or not! :lol: I get the feeling I have known them for a long time; I have felt many feelings toward them. And they seem to know who I am, and I know now too. They are my soul mates! :D One is my twin soul; they are all acting a bit shy right now but I seem to have been the one to bring them all together...as I have been through majorly horrible things and have been forced to make sacrifices that have brought upon my 'thought to be' downfalls. But really now I know they were lessons. Lessons to teach me that in this life, after this life, I may be going home, wherever home is, call it heaven if you wish. Still, there are things to be done. But mostly, a discussion to be had among myself and my, 'soul group.' :D This is love; I can feel it!

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I've had a long day, I can't even begin to think!

When you say primal though, survival of the fittest and looking after number one springs to mind - resilience and human capacity. Selfishness even. I can't seem to single out just one thing that connects us all together - is it spirit, the mind, weaknesses, emotions, life processes, the universe?

As for the second part, if those ten people came together I personally think it would be far from completing the jigsaw puzzle, they would probably end up jumbling the pieces even more! I don't know, people are naturally suspicious and paranoid - they search for ulterior motives. Also, each of those ten people, although hold a piece of the bigger picture, probably have their own idea and interpretation of it, and so they would all just end up disagreeing with each other, and not be able to reach an unanimous conclusion. There would be misunderstanding, disbelief and a hell of a lot of confusion.

Sorry - a lot of pessimism and negativity in my post today, totally the opposite of all the warm and idealistic notions of love and compassion put forth so far :wild:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have experience the Source as being able to feel love within myself (my own & others entirely).

But then the question arises: "What exactly is Love?" As any definition of Love will leave something out.

I think we are in the realm of plastic definitions....and so we are pushed in the direction of Understanding Chaos...or KAOS..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACfiRwJeFsE

Caiyros

Also when having taken Yage (pronounced YAH-HAY) - the Amazon Root....I experienced that SOurce of All Itself is never the same ...No Matter how Short you Cut the Speed of Change....There is NO part of the root source within the Root Source of All that isn't changing...It changes continually and completely "outruns" time itself....and when I was trying to physically "look into" this, I saw what I can only describe as "Wet Piles of Different Colors" and the piles would be the type of piles that would come out of a cement mixer" and exuding calm energy so strong that it is almost unbearable....

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Magnolia”