Amarok experiences? anyone?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Aysun
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

i found Amarok listings in custom conjures. The eyes capture me and i immediately think of snowy roads and mountains, but i would be curious to others' experiences. How dark can they be? What are they like? What can they do exactly?
Also, i am guessing as with many DA spirits they CAN be malevolent but if treated right they won't harm their keeper or who they are told not to.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bumping this up coz I'm also very interested in the members' experiences with Amarok.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bumping this as well, surely someone can share a bit of info about theirs. (I just got mine today and would really like some input.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

a couple days after my amarok came to me about a year ago, he sent me a dream in which he predicted that my at-the-time boyfriend and i would break up. right before i awoke, my ex saw smoke rise from my body. he even asked me if i had been smoking, even though i had clearly been knocked out asleep.
my amarok is quite the unsocial type, though when i sit outside under the moon with him, (especially during full moons) i feel his joy and a burst of buzzing energy flows through me.

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I have three Amaroks. Two of which were custom conjures, and one recent one that joined me in a reverse adoption. Experience wise, they like me to wear their vessels at night or keep them nearby. Had a few visions of them laying on my bed snuggling like a typical canines. Very astute of their surroundings and are always on guard. Since they have been around I have far less disturbances when I sleep. Seen them in my dreams. They seem to be more active during the full moon.

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I have a single Amarok, she was bound during the super blue moon last August. I have had several lucid dream experiences with her, usually around full moon time give or take a few days. The one I remember waking up from rather suddenly and hearing a growl(not in a bad way) and feeling her presence around me. I definitely believe I sleep better since bringing her home. I also had the Spirell for Third Eye Power bound to her to further increase her help in the lucid dreaming/astral side of things.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Expect them to stay by your side, but in the background until you need them. They are first line protectors and can communicate when needed or wanted. I have had many conversations with my amorok and other canines and felines when the need or want came.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”