venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Just wanted to be very vocal and thank my cunning spirits - I know they have a hand in it! Over the Christmas/New Year period, like most people, have been struggling slightly with money - too many parties, (have my looming big three-zero party to save for as well) - plus I am just generally crap with finances, and far too extravagant, but like on four different occasions, like four nights out, I have returned with more money in my purse than I should really have because it just doesn't tally up at all, even when I do the calculations - am totally baffled. Plus, my friends just seem to be way more generous at the moment, and so I happen to be having most of my drinkies paid for. Even still, I really can't account for all the extra cash that keeps appearing in my purse, and it has happened way too often for me to even deem it a mere coincidence. And yes, I know I am no mathematical genuis but do know that I am definitely using the calculator correctly!

Not that I am complaining though - I have a few more nights out planned and was worrying whether or not I could manage, what with my birthday just around the corner but seems like it's possible with a little help from my friends! Love you, you cheeky buggers! :heart: :heart: :heart:

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

OMG! HAHA! I have been so scared to post similar experiences for fear of having people think i'm cukoo!!!!!! Mostly mine is just wads of quarters or a few ones laying around here or there in a clean pair of pants straight out of the dryer and i'm like 0.0 I ALWAYS check pockets BEFORE they go into the WASHER! and I ALWAYS empty change out of my purse/wallet at the end of the day and stick to mostly using the debit card!!! Isn't it lovely?!?!? I love having my spirits right by me all the time :3

I'm so glad your spirits are always helping you too :) They really probably only understand how grateful and thankful we are by the mix of unspeakable emotions pouring into their bridged energy!!! :)

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You are one of the luckiest people that I know. Your spirits give back to you a lot, and that is wonderful for you. Isn't it nice how they can sense what you need and provide it for you?

Seems that way, doesn't it?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

big.conundrum - Is it lovely isn't it? At first I thought nothing of it but now it's glaringly obvious - am glad somebody else here has experienced the same thing - yay - it's not just in our heads! Thing is mine is not just short change, it is an amount that would make a difference, which is probably the only reason I have noticed. I just want to know how they do it!

huffette721 - Aww, thanks - that's a very nice compliment about my spirits. And you know what, I have never once asked for their help regarding money, I think it's because it is something always running through my mind before I head out recently - am always doing a quick check of how much I have left and how much I can spend that night. Oh how I love them, it's such a kind gesture, and thanks to them now I don't have stress so much. I just want to know how they are making these notes appear - it's magic!

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That is so cool, I think having a grateful heart opens the way for all kinds of experiences like this :thumbup:

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks. I am always grateful, at least I try to be. I love that they have stepped in without me even asking. I don't like to ask for material objects, actually I never have, don't like to come across as greedy, plus I don't want my spirit family to think I only have them for those reasons alone. That would be selfish. Think it has been so thoughtful and considerate of them. So sweet.

Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

<-- Is jealous lol, and happy bday for when it happens ^_^

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks Lord_Grey - is towards the end of this month, and I plan on having a blast! xxx

Return to “Spirit Keeping”