Dragon Food!

Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

My first topic other than the introduction one! Haha! :D

Mmkay, so I was looking around in this one eBay store by eBay seller named jinnsandtonic (I love the name, it's clever XD), and I found that he/she is selling actual food for dragons and fairies and djinn (but I call them genies).

So, I'm sitting there like... "Actual dragon food..? Will my dragon eat it, or will it just sit there?"

You can find it http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/index.php <- there...

Has anyone else bought this product or any other foods for their dragon? Does it really disappear and do they enjoy it? I'm a bit interested in it, I might buy it and leave it for my White Dragon to enjoy when he gets here...

I read that White Dragons enjoy peanut butter and marshmellows (which is the reason why I got one for myself, they like the same things I do!), but... do they actually eat them?

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

BritannicaAtlantix wrote:My first topic other than the introduction one! Haha! :D

Mmkay, so I was looking around in this one eBay store by eBay seller named jinnsandtonic (I love the name, it's clever XD), and I found that he/she is selling actual food for dragons and fairies and djinn (but I call them genies).

So, I'm sitting there like... "Actual dragon food..? Will my dragon eat it, or will it just sit there?"

You can find it http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/index.php <- there...

Has anyone else bought this product or any other foods for their dragon? Does it really disappear and do they enjoy it? I'm a bit interested in it, I might buy it and leave it for my White Dragon to enjoy when he gets here...

I read that White Dragons enjoy peanut butter and marshmellows (which is the reason why I got one for myself, they like the same things I do!), but... do they actually eat them?
You don't need to Buy Dragon Food. All you have to do is leave out a small offering plate with peanut butter and marshmellows on it (Or whatever you find that they like) and then you'll be in good shape!! :crazy:

Spirits don't really "EAT" food the way we do. It's more like an inhaling of the food's essence. After a day or two you can throw it out. 8-)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh, okay. ^_^ o.o Can I eat part of it and leave the rest?

XD!

Savari
new here
new here

Personally I just offer my spirits energy from myself. They seem to like it, can't say I can communicate with them fully yet but by how they are feeling I'm guessing they do =D Try it yourself and create a little ball of energy in your hand. Just bring your hands together and feel the space in between and then feel your palms get warmer and then try to move it into that space. =D There's lots of ways to do that. ^-^//

"Don't bother, you can't kill me. Yo, when does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a fatal disease? No. When he drank a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten!" Quack Doctor Hiruluk
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Savari wrote:Personally I just offer my spirits energy from myself. They seem to like it, can't say I can communicate with them fully yet but by how they are feeling I'm guessing they do =D Try it yourself and create a little ball of energy in your hand. Just bring your hands together and feel the space in between and then feel your palms get warmer and then try to move it into that space. =D There's lots of ways to do that. ^-^//
Sounds awesome. :D Thank you for the suggestion.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love to leave peanut butter for mine :D

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

BritannicaAtlantix wrote:Oh, okay. ^_^ o.o Can I eat part of it and leave the rest?

XD!
Yes you can eat the rest. I usually do that with puddings. I offer pretty much the samething to my dragons with faeries.
They like sea glass and sea shells too. And incenses are good idea as well.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

xXxClairexXx wrote:Yes you can eat the rest. I usually do that with puddings. I offer pretty much the samething to my dragons with faeries.

I know White Dragons like sea glass...I need to check on what incenses they like as well.. And really I've never burnt incense before, how will they react to it?

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

BritannicaAtlantix wrote:
xXxClairexXx wrote:Yes you can eat the rest. I usually do that with puddings. I offer pretty much the samething to my dragons with faeries.

I know White Dragons like sea glass...I need to check on what incenses they like as well.. And really I've never burnt incense before, how will they react to it?
You can get dragon's blood for them. They looooovveeee it. I usually burn oil for them because my room is so small and if I burn in incense here then the room will get too smokey LOL!! I usually get this positive feeling when I burn incense or oil. You will just know it I guess.

Not just white dragons like sea glass, I think all dragons like them.

Oh my copper dragon likes coffee LOL!! But maybe its just her.

I think most of them liked to be taken to the beach too. I take all of my dragons when I go to the beach.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="BritannicaAtlantix"][quote="xXxClairexXx"]Yes you can eat the rest. I usually do that with puddings. I offer pretty much the samething to my dragons with faeries.
They like sea glass and sea shells too. And incenses are good idea as well.[/quote]

I know White Dragons like sea glass...I need to check on what incenses they like as well.. And really I've never burnt incense before, how will they react to it?[/quote]

Hi there,
Dragon's Blood incense or Dragon's Blood oil is a good choice for Dragons...I left peanut butter for my white once, but I tend to use incense more with her, and the other incense for my faes.
My white seems to like it, I first got her 2 months ago, and used to burn incense in the backyard almost everyday when bonding with her. I tend to overdo it, she's my first spirit..LOL.., custom C3. Started to manifest after since the 10th day and I can see her "bigger form" with my other spirits in my vision since then...She's awesome...been helping me keep my temper in check since day one!
She's now in my triumvirate but I use the incense still, from time to time. Let us know how you go!
Cheers!!!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time

Return to “Dragons”