My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Have you had any more recent experiences with them Huffette? 8)|*

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have had plenty of experiences with them, but just have not had time to update the thread. If you or anyone else wants to tell their experiences with angels, please feel free to put it here, or start another thread.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte

Once I had an argument with a friend. I felt so angry about the whole situation, and I was about to phone her back with my after-thoughts but suddenly I felt an overwhelming calm come over me. It was intense, and like a blanket being gently pulled over you lovingly. All my anger seemed to melt away, it was amazing and shocking at the same time. I knew right then it was my angels helping me. I was able to breath, think clearly, and decided against phoning my friend back that night. Instead, I went to meditate with my angels and to thank them for their help 8)|*

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte

A few years back, I was going through a very painful and difficult time in my life. I was laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling in the dark, and I just burst out crying. I cried for many reasons, and one of them was the enormous burden this time in my life was to me. I then wiped my eyes, and I called out to the archangels. I pleaded with them to help me, to come and comfort me, to ease the pain. A few moments later, I felt engulfed in a warm embrace. It was the most touching feeling in my whole life, and I hold that moment in my heart forever... the embrace lasted for about 10 minutes, and in it, I could feel my heart rate slow to normal and the pain I felt began to ease a little. I closed my eyes and I saw beautiful white light. I was so overwhelmed by this that I burst out crying again, and thanked the archangels and God. It was such a moving experience, I'll never forget it. 8)|*

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Amazing i love your experiences <3 can i call AA to help my disabled friend in wheelchair he is going worse:( i am new to this i just ordered browny hope i learn more about all of this wonderful world.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ZigiziX wrote:Amazing i love your experiences <3 can i call AA to help my disabled friend in wheelchair he is going worse:( i am new to this i just ordered browny hope i learn more about all of this wonderful world.
Anyone can call on the arc angels for help in times of need.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ty Huf <3 i will tel him

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Huffete for sharing all your 4 stories. Thank you for everyone else who also contributed. it was very interesting

2 questions for you ,

1- Is there a seller that sells those angels? I'd like to have all 4. Some people say it is difficult to conjure archangels
2-I'd like if one of your angels give me a message to cure me from this depression I'm going through.. You can PM me to tell me what they have to say because I dont know how to use inbox in here. I think i have to be an advanced member to have access to it

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Enlightened wrote:Thank you so much Huffete for sharing all your 4 stories. Thank you for everyone else who also contributed. it was very interesting

2 questions for you ,

1- Is there a seller that sells those angels? I'd like to have all 4. Some people say it is difficult to conjure archangels
2-I'd like if one of your angels give me a message to cure me from this depression I'm going through.. You can PM me to tell me what they have to say because I dont know how to use inbox in here. I think i have to be an advanced member to have access to it
You have to be tenured to PM. Sorry. Request it in your profile and keep learning and contributing.

Huffette
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Enlightened wrote:Thank you so much Huffete for sharing all your 4 stories. Thank you for everyone else who also contributed. it was very interesting

2 questions for you ,

You have to be tenured to PM. Sorry. Request it in your profile and keep learning and contributing.
oh I'll have to wait three more months to be able to become a 'tenured' member. Thank you, i will request it in my profile to see if I can get access to PM earlier .

Return to “Connecting With Angels”