demon vs DA

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
brandon3913
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

i use to be a keeper of a very powerful demon and must say wow, i have to tell some of you who say they dont keep you safe from harm bcs they do i got mine from spirit enterprise a long time ago and they are good sellers. I do want to point out that some demons do protect you and only harm others who try to do harm towards you and they WILL torment your family or wife if you let them! He didnt like my wife at all and the story is long so yeah, but they will most definitly open ur third eye somewhat thats the good thing about having 1 and they are extremely dominating so they are very difficult to control its like owning 20 black dragons to me that would be hard to keep up with:) but other than that if ur seeking to have a demon in ur home Layout rules but im Warining yeah they might break them bcs they are tricking but i like the power:)

Brandon
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

I am curious why he didn't like your wife?Did they just not "click"?

brandon3913
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

well i actually got him before i met her and it was originally just me and him but when she came along he didnt like it and so he tried to scare her off bcs to him she was an interference so thats just how he felt but bein a keeper of a demon can be very challenging bcs they dont always abide by ur house rules bcs they know there more dominating and powerful but mine always looked out for me tho thats why i liked him but thats why my wife wasnt welcome towards him...

Brandon
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

brandon3913 wrote:well i actually got him before i met her and it was originally just me and him but when she came along he didnt like it and so he tried to scare her off bcs to him she was an interference so thats just how he felt but bein a keeper of a demon can be very challenging bcs they dont always abide by ur house rules bcs they know there more dominating and powerful but mine always looked out for me tho thats why i liked him but thats why my wife wasnt welcome towards him...
When I first got some of my DA and darker my fiance complained of weird dreams.LOL.Not to mention that the vessels are very close to our bed so he's probably getting a blast of the energy too.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”