Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

saj1985 wrote:
ifrit2025 wrote:hi mate theres loads of members here from the u.k with djinn rings including myself what would you like to know.
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:I'm in the UK, waiting for my djinn ring, ordered a couple weeks back:)
thats kewl, where in the UK you peeps from?
so where did you get your djinn ring from? a UK seller?
what type of djinn is it?

i suppose i made this thread because i'd like to see a djinn ring in person,
to see what they are really like...
My djinn ring was bought from here, CH, but as I've only ordered it a week or two back and it was a custom conjure, I am pretty sure it will be a while before it gets here. My others are bound to stones and necklace pendants. I've not found any sellers in the UK for anything like what Creepy Hollows offers so I stick with what I know. There are two sellers I see frequently mentioned here I would like to try but I'm not sure if they ship over here or even how to find them at themarket place. I figure when the time is right, it will happen.

Imo I think if you want to see what a djinn ring feels like, order one from here in the sale. If you order a custom conjure, you'll more likely feel something as it will be suited for you. As for what do I personally feel from my other djinn? Not a whole lot but I'm not sensitive to virtually any of my spirits. That said, I do see the differences they've made in my day to day, so just because I can't see/hear them yet doesn't mean they aren't there.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

I'm sorry if I sound a bit off here but your question is a bit unusual. If you have an interest in such an item may I ask why don't you purchase one yourself? you have a better chance to feel the energy from your own vessel rather than someone else's. Also it's not always a great idea for people to handle other people's vessels? And why a seller in the UK? Why not one anywhere else.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Something doesn't add up here!!! This is a very weird thread.

If you want to know how it feels then why don't you get one yourself?

You don't even seem to be interested in a Djinn ring so why ask the random question???

5 posts since April 2011 and only now you ask this??? Why not do a search and see peoples reactions and feelings to rings, Djinn or anything else???

WHAT IS YOUR REAL PURPOSE FOR WANTING TO "FEEL" SOMEONE ELSES RANDOM CHOICE OF SPIRIT??? DO YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS IN THE PARANORMAL WORLD?

HUMMMM!!! I can't help but hear alarm bells! DING DONG!

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Gosh. Harsh crowd.

I'm not in the UK, but many sellers do ship to the UK.
You needn't worry about the location of the seller, unless speedy shipment is your main concern.

As far as wanting to see/feel for oneself its really not an odd sentiment for other things. I go to the store to look at electronics before I make my purchase. I look at TVs in person, game systems, etc. I look at clothes in person etc. If I was considering a purchase of something I knew someone near to me had, I would certainly ask them if I could see it before taking the dive.
I can also see why one might hesitate, when CH's wait period is around 6 weeks for someone in the US to get their stuff, and other sellers may ship faster but it has to go through customs etc... Why you might wanna know what you're getting into before devoting yourself to spirit keeping.

Personally I dislike letting people handle my stuff but it really is no huge deal just cleanse it afterwards.
I agree its good to exercise caution, but really... No need to be harsh or weird about it. The caps and exclamation marks are kinda extreme >.<;

Even if someone does wanna make friends... nothing wrong with that though it is the wrong forum.

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Oh I'm sure Search doesn't mean anything by it. He was probably just voicing his concerns.
OT - It's good to see you both post again, Madie and Search. ::wave::

Anna
saj1985
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

LilyStarCross wrote:I'm sorry if I sound a bit off here but your question is a bit unusual. If you have an interest in such an item may I ask why don't you purchase one yourself? you have a better chance to feel the energy from your own vessel rather than someone else's. Also it's not always a great idea for people to handle other people's vessels? And why a seller in the UK? Why not one anywhere else.
Search4DLight wrote:Something doesn't add up here!!! This is a very weird thread.

If you want to know how it feels then why don't you get one yourself?

You don't even seem to be interested in a Djinn ring so why ask the random question???

5 posts since April 2011 and only now you ask this??? Why not do a search and see peoples reactions and feelings to rings, Djinn or anything else???

WHAT IS YOUR REAL PURPOSE FOR WANTING TO "FEEL" SOMEONE ELSES RANDOM CHOICE OF SPIRIT??? DO YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS IN THE PARANORMAL WORLD?

HUMMMM!!! I can't help but hear alarm bells! DING DONG!
i just asked a simple question,
theres no need to be rude and give me attitude,
i came to learn and ask question, just forget i asked.

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:Gosh. Harsh crowd.

You needn't worry about the location of the seller, unless speedy shipment is your main concern.

As far as wanting to see/feel for oneself its really not an odd sentiment for other things. I go to the store to look at electronics before I make my purchase. I look at TVs in person, game systems, etc. I look at clothes in person etc. If I was considering a purchase of something I knew someone near to me had, I would certainly ask them if I could see it before taking the dive.
I can also see why one might hesitate, when CH's wait period is around 6 weeks for someone in the US to get their stuff, and other sellers may ship faster but it has to go through customs etc... Why you might wanna know what you're getting into before devoting yourself to spirit keeping.

Personally I dislike letting people handle my stuff but it really is no huge deal just cleanse it afterwards.
I agree its good to exercise caution, but really... No need to be harsh or weird about it. The caps and exclamation marks are kinda extreme >.<;

Even if someone does wanna make friends... nothing wrong with that though it is the wrong forum.

AstralD when I respond to a post, that reply is my opinion to the matter I'm responding to. Good or bad, it is my right to express it and I do not appreaciate another member remarks implying my response being harsh or whatever. If you feel you have something to add to the thread that is relevant to the subject then by all means, but inflammatory personal remarks to other's posts are unnecessary and only cause drama. There was a good reason for my reply in the thread, one that may not necessary be apparent to you.

Secondly, surely you are not comparing looking at everyday mundane items with looking and touching metaphysical items. Yes, you can cleanse a vessel of someone's energy but someone touching a vessel can have so many more implications depending on their energy, intentions, ability, knowledge, I mean, please, surely, as a practitioner, you acknowledge these facts. Also there are other implications which I am not even going to mention since they don't seem obvious.
This learning part of the forum is about learning and sharing experiences and facts based opinions, so if some one has alarm bells going on then it's their right to express it and receive the relevant answers to clear the questions.

:drama:

:ot:
anna24 wrote:Oh I'm sure Search doesn't mean anything by it. He was probably just voicing his concerns.

OT - It's good to see you both post again, Madie and Search. ::wave::
Hi Anna, wish PM was working, been meaning to message you for a while now. Hopefully will be back up soon. I might just post in my blog just to say hello and see how things have been. :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

ozzy141
new here
new here

Whats wrong with his question, its just a simple question to me? I've wanted to know the exact same thing he did, cept i searched for threads instead of posting one... Anyhow I am from London myself and purchased 2 pre-bound Djinn from CH. One a marid C5, tier 3 and another marid Diatma C5 that was sent to me instead of the arabian djinn i ordered which im guessing is because it suited my energy more. I have had them for roughly just over a month and despite meditating with them and trying to contact them at least once a day or so I still have yet to feel or hear anything from them. But I'm not giving up and still going to continue my efforts in bonding with them!

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I actually took it very easy as I was filled with concern when i read this. I don't beat about the bush and try to cover things in butter to be swallowed. This thread filled me with concern and it seems one or two others may have felt the same.

Anna, we have never met but we have shared some good times over the past few months and I feel I need to warn you about this person as i can sense there may be ulterior motives. I may be wrong and therefore took it easy by asking questions that will hopefully get to the bottom of things.

I really don't think i was harsh, blunt and to the point yes, but not harsh. If my concerns are for peoples safety and well being then I think I'm allowed to ask a few questions some may be too nice to ask or consider. If the reason is to make friends then why not say so??? Why open a thread about a random Vessel type and a random spirit type if you don't actually want one? Why must the seller be in the UK? Is this just a rouse to meet someone clandestinely? Why not open a thread asking to meet people in the UK?

Also the length of time this person has been a member and only 5 posts is also fishy. Maybe there is nothing to it but if there is and I did not say what I thought at the time then I am also partly responsible. I have now done my part. Not trying to cause drama yet I wont shy away from it.

Should Saj have good answers then he has a chance to voice them. Thats what the questions are for. If anyone is offended by my post then sorry, I have read over it and do not feel it is overly harsh just prudent therefore I stick to what I said.

ifrit2025
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:

I actually took it very easy as I was filled with concern when i read this. I don't beat about the bush and try to cover things in butter to be swallowed. This thread filled me with concern and it seems one or two others may have felt the same.

Anna, we have never met but we have shared some good times over the past few months and I feel I need to warn you about this person as i can sense there may be ulterior motives. I may be wrong and therefore took it easy by asking questions that will hopefully get to the bottom of things.

I really don't think i was harsh, blunt and to the point yes, but not harsh. If my concerns are for peoples safety and well being then I think I'm allowed to ask a few questions some may be too nice to ask or consider. If the reason is to make friends then why not say so??? Why open a thread about a random Vessel type and a random spirit type if you don't actually want one? Why must the seller be in the UK? Is this just a rouse to meet someone clandestinely? Why not open a thread asking to meet people in the UK?

Also the length of time this person has been a member and only 5 posts is also fishy. Maybe there is nothing to it but if there is and I did not say what I thought at the time then I am also partly responsible. I have now done my part. Not trying to cause drama yet I wont shy away from it.

Should Saj have good answers then he has a chance to voice them. Thats what the questions are for. If anyone is offended by my post then sorry, I have read over it and do not feel it is overly harsh just prudent therefore I stick to what I said.
I dont think he has much faith in this stuff so he would like to see one for himself before he buys one but since he is new here he does not understand the bonding period and that the djinn will not pop out the vessel right away just to show him its the real deal.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”