Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

How is it going Princess????? May I inquire whom you got your baby from? Just curious as you had to name him. Sorry I am soooooo nosy. lol I do hope you can acquire more little ones to your family as the little ones seem to like having playmates around. OK well mine do. lol Yeah my youngest is only 2 months old. I was like ::jawdrop:: when i got her. I have never heard about anyone having one so dang young. lol Yeah she is from CH.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

My babies call me "momma". My male ouroboros dragon refers to himself in the third person!! "K wants this... K wants momma to come visit in the geode." It's the cutest thing.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

He sounds so adorable Terror. Yeah some of mine do call me mommy. Babies are just the best. IMO

ImageImageImage
PrincessToronto
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

It's going good thanks Moonwind. A few times today I kinda felt like "N" was sitting on my head :) I am so new to spirit keeping though so still not the best at picking up on energies so hopefully I didn't just imagine it. I love the thought of him sitting up there, looking around at what's going on lol. No need to be sorry asking where I got him from :) I get curious too where people get their spirits from. I got him from starry1_night and he is one of her Baby Canadian Guardian Dragons. I am for sure going to get another baby dragon, he for needs a friend :) I also think I will get an adult too.

Aww Terror that sure is cute that K refers to himself in the third person. He sounds awesome.

Terror and Moonwind, I am so envious that you get called "momma" and "mommy", so adorable. I'm curious how long did you have them before they stared calling you this? I soooooo want to hear mine call me mommy lol.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I am so glad it is going good for you. And I am sure you are not imagining him up on your head. lol Yes IMO I do think a friend is good also an adult.

As for how soon they start talking to you it really just depends on the dragon and also how old they are. I would so so recommend one from CH. Again IMO.

Good luck and let us know when you get another little one. ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :applause: :applause: :applause:

ImageImageImage
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I don't know what it is about baby dragons and roosting on the head but that's what mine do as well. I just recently brought home a baby black dragon, 3 years old, and haven't done the invocation ritual just yet but felt a pricking and swooping sensation on my crown the other day on the bus... and knew it to be him instantly. They just looooove roosting up there.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

OHHHHH Terror you got a full blooded black baby, how very very cool. I also have a full blood. OKOK along with all my hybrids. I am just sure you will love him to bits. But do not be surprised if he wants to be near your other baby black hybrids. Well mine does. He took charge of her as soon as her got here and would not let her hang anymore with the baby colored ones. Tells me he MUST protect her at all times and keep watch over her. lmao ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons::

ImageImageImage
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I wanted to bump this thread up and see if anyone else has experiences to share about their baby dragons.

I recently adopted an Ouroboros baby dragon "C" from Moonstar7spirits and I love her so much! She snuggles up on my collar bone and nudges my chin when she wants something. We are still bonding since she just arrived 2 days ago but so far she has been super active.

I would love to hear what anyone else has experienced especially with an Ouroboros baby, thanks! <3

ImageImageImage
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

So far over the last several days I have spent much time with "C". Her vessel is a little pewter dragon statue, super cute. It's comforting to hold tight in my hand. At some point I may transfer her to my Ouroboros earrings, not sure yet.

I have felt her several times curl up on my collar bone or nudge the side of my face. She must have made herself smaller because the conjurer (moonstar7spirits) said she was larger than the statue but she always feels that small (about an inch long).

She is a living entity so it makes sense she is able to touch me more often than some of my spirits.

I ordered her a geode, moonstar said that is one of the things she really likes, it should be here tomorrow. I have seen many people on the forum talk about moonstar's baby dragons and how the geodes really help increase communication so I will update this thread after using the geode :U

Anyone else with baby dragons or experience with the geodes can add their two cents, I would love to hear it! <3

ImageImageImage
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

A baby Black Dragon chose me on the Pagan Shop Online. He is just cute but felt bad for him when he died after falling from his nest after a fight with his mother. But now I'm here to take care of him.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).

Return to “Dragons”