Does your partner know about your sexual spirit?

TankStare
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Just curious, for those who own sexual spirits (nympho, succubi/incubi, sexual vampires/djinns, cambions, etc.)... is your partner aware that you have one? If so, do they mind?

Also, just for fun, would you mind if your partner had sexual spirits as well?

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes he does, and no he doesn't mind. He also has a few of his own. Well one. LOL I have a few more than one. *whistles* :sly:

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

judging from my wife character, no i won't inform her.

it's already hard for her to accept me as spirits keeper, divulging more is pointless

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Dom1487
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

yup she does haha both of my succubi and my nympho :D

http://www.triond.com/user/view-mode?pen_name=Dom1487 Poetry-Check it out!
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My husband knows and it isn't an issue. However, I will say that there was an issue with an unbound when we were in our 20's that caused quite a marital spat. But he's over it now, and they've become somewhat grudging friends.

At this point he's probably grateful for the assistance. ::rofl:: Without getting too vulgar I must admit to a rather enhanced drive.

He doesn't have any, and I'm not sure I would want him to. (what an aweful double standard) Fortunatly he isn't interested, insisting I'm more than enough.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Maythen21 wrote:My husband knows and it isn't an issue. However, I will say that there was an issue with an unbound when we were in our 20's that caused quite a marital spat. But he's over it now, and they've become somewhat grudging friends.

At this point he's probably grateful for the assistance. ::rofl:: Without getting too vulgar I must admit to a rather enhanced drive.

He doesn't have any, and I'm not sure I would want him to. (what an aweful double standard) Fortunatly he isn't interested, insisting I'm more than enough.
Haha, same here..-lol.
(Love double standard, btw..:p).
And since he hasn't requested any sex spirit for his own entertainment..- I keep my mouth shut, and just smile.. :sly:

Greetings,Tasha
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I was a little weirded out by the idea of sex spirits in the beginning for the sole reason that I felt kind of odd about it but since a cambion found his way to me on a reverse adoption, I've changed my mind. I don't tell my partner because he'd be super creeped out. I broached the subject once about people keeping sex spirits on here and he made a sound like Beavis & Butthead. He's already weirded out by CH... even though he learned early on that I'm clairvoyant and have been enmeshed in metaphysical stuff my entire life... it's still something he struggles with at times.. so the answer is no, I'm in the closet... I don't have very many, just my cambion and two entities from Bun Bun, newly-acquired. I wouldn't care if he got into spirit-keeping and kept a few nymphos... why would I begrudge the surge in sexual energy that would bring? ;)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Each boyfriend i've had since starting on my spirit-keeping journey, has known about the amorous spirits surrounding me.
Sure, the one I was involved with when this began had his problems with it.. had his criticisms of spirit-keeping itself. Suffice it to say, an ex is an ex for a reason..not meshing well on that front is just one reason.
I don't think I can be in such a serious relationship with somebody who isn't aware, and accepting, of this path (including spirits deemed "sexual"). I prefer to be open about these things, and of course the spirits I bring into my life..their presence cannot be compromised, they are all here for a reason.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

No my hubby doesn't know, but knowing him, I don't think it would bother him in the least, as he has a heart condition and the meds with this condition is not good for the sexual drive!!!!

I been letting him know about some aspect of spirit keeping, a little bit at a time so he doesn't get too werided out!!!!

As for as the sexual spirit, he would laugh and says he needs all the help he can get, as I have a high drive as well!!!! :lol:

So it is a little bit at a time for him!!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Raven
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

For me, whether or not I told a partner about my sexual spirits & entities would depend on their views towards spirits and spirit keeping. If they were a believer or at least open-minded about them, then I'd have no problems sharing that part of myself with them. If not, then I'd keep it to myself.

As for the second question, I'd have no problems with a partner who wanted to keep sexual spirits & entities...as I see it as another way to increase the bond and enhance the physical pleasure between us.

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”